Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Let's talk design 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Let's talk design 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Let's talk design 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Let's talk design Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Let's talk design Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Let's talk design Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Let's talk design Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Let's talk design Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Let's talk design Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Let's talk design Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Let's talk design Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Let's talk design Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Let's talk design

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Star_Of_Life
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Star_Of_Life

Let's talk design Empty
PostSubject: Let's talk design   Let's talk design Eo1pl7YWed Oct 01, 2014 6:37 am

Okay girls, get your jeans on, I'm making you THINK and work.

1. Favourite Transformation design? What about it do you like? Is there anything about it you think could be improved?
A; Of your favourite transformation design, which character design do you like best? What makes you like it more then the others? Is there anything you don't like, and if so, how would you improve on it?

2. What is your favourite non-transformation design?
A; For outfits?
B; For hair?
C; For overall look?

3. Which designs do you not like, and why?

Note; these questions are not limited to our main characters. Anyone you see on screen can be selected, but if it's an unnamed or less known character, post pictures for reference. ^.^
Back to top Go down
AlexisWinx
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AlexisWinx

Musa Timmy
Hobbies : Sewing, art, crafting, eating, tumblering.

Let's talk design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk design   Let's talk design Eo1pl7YWed Oct 01, 2014 6:07 pm

1. Enchantix. I love the elegance of the designs, and the whimsical, overall traditional fairy-like style. I love how the wings take inspiration from monarch butterflies, but are not direct copies. One thing I'd say I don't like about it is it can be a bit too revealing.
A: Flora. I love the shape of the dress and the beautiful pink color palette. The design reminds me of flower petals, and I also love her hair. There's really nothing about it I don't like.

A: Season 5 Casual.
B: Season 5 Pajamas. I especially love Musa's hair!
C: Season 6 Caribbian style.

3. I don't like their season 6 uniform outfits. They're too matchy-matchy and don't reflect any of the girl's individual characters. The hair on some of them is also sub-par.
Back to top Go down
Ylianne
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
Ylianne

Hobbies : Swimming, drawing, fantasy art, fairy art, writing, singing, fangirling, watching winx club, being my own person and not giving a dang about what other people think

Let's talk design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk design   Let's talk design Eo1pl7YThu Oct 02, 2014 8:03 am

1. Favourite Transformation design? What about it do you like? Is there anything about it you think could be improved?

Enchantix by a long way. And here's why: I have a weakness for showy large butterfly-style wings or large insect wings for that matter. And the colour nuances the animators used are very subtle in a sophisticated fashion. I also like that the fairies are barefoot- for the following two reasons: a)heeled shows hang there looking chunky when the fairies are in flight and b) the barefoot sandals look so oriental and exotic which is something that intrigues me. Also ankle-length hair on fairies looks very feminine and otherworldly.
I think they did a fantastic job but I could do with flower garlands in lieu of tiaras cos to me tiaras are just a tad bit sugar-coated and frilly.

A; Of your favourite transformation design, which character design do you like best? What makes you like it more then the others? Is there anything you don't like, and if so, how would you improve on it?

Flora, hands down. I like Flora's eye make up and lip colour. Her hair is styled a certain elegant way that makes me think she just stands out and it's overall very chic. I love how her eyes pop, her cat eye look in general. Her wings are decent but i would like the hind wings to be longer than the forewings in a sort of morpho butterfly wing design. I am also a sucker for tails on wings. Let me show you what I mean: go and search 'giant swallowtail butterfly' images and look closely at the beautiful, in my humble opinion, spatulate 'tail-like' projections on the hind wings (bottom wings). it just makes the butterfly more interesting the way I see it.hehe. So I'd definitely do something about the wings only.

2. What is your favourite non-transformation design?
A; For outfits?
B; For hair?
C; For overall look?

A. Roxy's paw print top and the rest of that ensemble. Her outfit is so cute, casual and youthful it makes her look like a rebellious teenager-in a 'hip' way.

B. Stella's season 4 hair style. Her fringe is swept to one side and her hair is worn loose.

C) Flora's season 4 casual civilian look-the one that consists of a pink mini-dress with green spaghetti straps. it looks very flowy and girly but not to an excessive degree. her hair is worn loose and the style of the shoes kind of eludes me at the moment. i think she pairs the outfit with wedge shoes.

3. Which designs do you not like, and why?

Bloom's and Flora's knee-high socks worn with high heels. i just don't like the concept of socks and heels because to me it's kind of lingerie-ish. not that it's overly raunchy-but i'm inescure enough to find it uncomfortable hehe.

this was fun. x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let's talk design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk design   Let's talk design Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Let's talk design
Page 1 of 1