Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Brenda Patinec - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Brenda Patinec - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Brenda Patinec - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Brenda Patinec - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Brenda Patinec - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Brenda Patinec - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Brenda Patinec - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Brenda Patinec - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Brenda Patinec - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Brenda Patinec - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Brenda Patinec - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Brenda Patinec - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Brenda Patinec

Go down 
+3
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Flame Melody
Fearless Diva
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia
Hobbies : TV Shows, Music, Movies.

Brenda Patinec - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Brenda Patinec   Brenda Patinec - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Sep 19, 2014 7:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Name: Brenda Patinec

Height: 5'2

What creature are you?: Fairy

Ethnicity: Melody

Allegiance: Good guys

Origin:Magic User

Power: Earth

Spells:

• Geokinesis: Brenda is the ability to control and manipulate geologic material, such as plants, rocks and stone. She is able to tear holes in the ground but not very deep ones, she can aslo shape rocks into spirals or spheres. She has high dodge to earth based attacks, basic fairy form level. Level Medium

• Chlorokinesis: Brenda  has the ability to control plants, trees, grass and manipulate their growth and structure. This allows her to use the many forms of plant life as her own personal weapons. She can summon vines from deep within the ground and use them to entangle enemies, cause flowers and other plants to bloom instantaneously. Level Medium

• Energy Blasts: Brenda can shoot bolts of green energy of pure elemental energy from her hands that causes low damage. Level Low

• Plant Communication: Brenda can speak to plants mentally by touching them or not, no one else can hear the conversation they have. Level Medium.

• Earthquakes Generation: By touching the ground or not, Brenda can cause small earthquakes which can unbalance objects or people. Level Medium.

• Rock Gliding: Brenda can fly in the air when she isn't in her fairy form but this consumes a lot of energy meaning she can't fly in high altitudes or for long distances (Max 5 minutes). Level Low

• Seismic Sense: When in direct contact with the earth, Brenda can sense vibrations through the ground, by sensing her surroundings, she can see enemies or people that aren't in the same place as her. This ability doesn't work on sand, glass, mud and metal. Level High

Appearance:
Brenda has a nice face with a dimple on her left cheek. She wears light makeup expect wing shaped eyeliners and dark red lips. She has shoulder length wavy dark brown hair.

She wears a black lease pencil skirt that goes all the way to bellow her knees with a black crop top. Brenda also wears a black pair of thin high heels.

Her fairy form consists of a grey strapless peplum top with grey short-shorts. She wears a pair of dark leggings and ankle length high heels.
Her hair is left wavy but with light blue highlights in them.

Strengths:
Brenda is good in languages. She excels in earth science. Brenda has strong vocal cords which make her sing incredibly.

Weaknesses:
Brenda spells aren't as effective against fire attacks
She has a fear against high altitudes.
The more she uses her powers over a period of time, the more she struggles to contain them.

Personality:
Beautiful and chic, she has a sensitive and loving nature. Despite having a confident exterior and good looks, underneath it all Brenda can be very insecure, neurotic, and upset. She is shown to be a diva and girly girl meaning she loves to wear feminine clothes such as dresses, headbands, necklaces. Brenda is a hopeless romantic which means she is obsessed with love and being in love. She is very naive in other words, she trusts and forgives people easily. She's very encouraging when it comes to support her friends but she can be very picky.

History
Brenda was born in Melody,her parents Yusei and Mitzuki were very exited for her birth.They called her Brenda,since it reminded them of her deceased grandmother since she was called Brenda and they wanted to honor her death.The lived in a small house near the country side of Melody. Brenda grew up happily with cheering parents.She loved to play outside with her dolls and animals and feel the wind going trough her hair.

When she got 7, she and her parents moved to the city,since she needed to enroll in a school.She enrolled at an all girls school so she wasn't used to meet boys very often.
As the years past,her parents became busier and busier. That would make her very sad but she understood her parents needed to work.
Since she was used to be around many girls,she grew up into a girly girl.

Brenda soon realized that she loved performing or presenting something in front of others, she feels alive and happy when she gets to do so.

When she got 13, she started to feel an bond with the earth and plants, it made her feel more energized. One day,on a hot summer day, she was grilling with her parents. Suddenly the fire grew out of control and it started to spread,it headed towards Brenda's way and she couldn't run, as a act of defense, she managed to create a wall that blocked the fire.That's when she realized she had the power of earth.

Brenda has never met any of her relatives and she never got any information out of her parents. This made her suspicious but she decided to ignore her suspicious since she didn't want to cause any trouble.

Everyday after school,she would go home and practice her powers alone, after a while, she discovered new spells such as the ability to talk to plants and the power to sense the presence of others nearby. After have seen an announcement on the TV about Alfea the college for fairies,she understood that Alfea was the best place for her.