Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Karlie Cruz 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Karlie Cruz 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Karlie Cruz 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Karlie Cruz Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Karlie Cruz Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Karlie Cruz Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Karlie Cruz Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Karlie Cruz Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Karlie Cruz Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Karlie Cruz Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Karlie Cruz Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Karlie Cruz Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Karlie Cruz

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

Karlie Cruz Empty
PostSubject: Karlie Cruz   Karlie Cruz Eo1pl7YWed Sep 17, 2014 4:20 pm

Name: Karlie Cruz

Height: 5'8

Creature: Human-Mermaid

Ethnicity: Androsian

Allegiance: Neutral

Origins: Magic User

Powers: Storms

Spells:

Raging Thunderstorm - Karlie generates a rough thunderstorm which consists of a vigorous wind, heavy rain, lightning and thunder and hail. She uses a trident she had found which enables her to cast the spell. Level: High

Forceful Wind - Karlie can cause a strong breeze of air around her surrounds which allows her to blow away her targets or protect her, but it takes a lot of energy. Level: Medium

Heavy Precipitation - Karlie can create heavy precipitation of ice needles that attacks her targets and freezes them for 5 minutes. She also turns clouds dark and causes a flooding. Level: High

Dancing Cyclone - In the water Karlie can create small cyclones that could be used as a way of teleportation or to get a target stuck in it. Level: Low

Lightning - Using lightning, Karlie can set her target on fire or electrocute them. Also could be used for healing. Level: Low

Thunder - Karlie generates Thunder as a source of distraction or to strengthen a storm spell. Level: Medium

Furious Waves - Using her storm powers, Karlie can cause oceans to have hectic waves to attack her target but doesn't have full control over them. Level: Medium

Tornado - On Land, Karlie can create mini tornadoes to charge at her targets. Level: Medium.

Appearance: Karlie has curly Brunette hair but is not afraid of experimenting with it and has hazel eyes. She has a tanned skin tone and  a lot of make up styles, usually heavy make up. In her human form she likes wearing comfortable yet stylish clothing. She usually wears loose, baggy t-shirts, ripped shorts and flats. In her mermaid form she has a green sparkling tail, her hair is straight with blonde streaks, she has a matching top with the top half of it silver/white. She has the large mermaid wings where the outer pattern is green and the inner pattern is silver/white.

Strengths: Stronger near water and rough weather. Alchemy. Singing and playing harmonic instruments. Fast swimmer and runner.

Weaknesses: Being unstable affects her powers and sanity. Emotionally driven and extremely sensitive. Panics easily and is afraid of even slightest things. Earth-elemental spells.

Personality: Karlie is a sweet and kind girl, always loves to help and expects nothing in return.  She's keen on staying positive at all times but is easily driven into being angry and mad. She's really jumpy and easily scared. She's not one to hate but despises attention-seekers. She doesn't like stressing a lot and is a free-spirit. She's a really shy person because she hasn't been around that much people, especially ones her age.

History:

Karlie comes from Andros, a human father from the land kingdom and a mermaid mother from the ocean kingdom. That gave her the ability to turn between human and mermaid. Both her parents had powers so she inherited it from them as well. As a kid she was always fascinated by everything, and loved to read a lot. Around 13 years old she had started experimenting with potions and studying about herbs. She definitely loved it but it didn't always turn out great which made her a very jumpy person. 

She loved taking private music lesson but the down-side to that was she was the only one. She hasn't made any friends yet and has always been one to stay at home, never liked the idea of leaving her house until she turned 16, but even then she hasn't made any friends.

Having finally mastered her powers after she turned 16, she decided to learn more about them. She collected a lot of books and asked a lot of people, even went to school on both the land kingdom and the ocean kingdom just for the sake of improving. One of those books was about ancient artifacts in which she has been intrigued by, but she never told anyone about it.

She has already found a ring that turns into a trident, which helps her with her storm powers. Now Karlie has set her mind to locate and find the rest of those artifacts, interested in what they can do. She has always been the girl who loves experimenting and she's definitely not afraid to experiment with those artifacts.. kinda. She has hid the book in the secret place she had found it of which only she knows of so far.. or at least that's what she thought.
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

Karlie Cruz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karlie Cruz   Karlie Cruz Eo1pl7YSat Sep 20, 2014 6:21 pm

I approve.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Karlie Cruz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karlie Cruz   Karlie Cruz Eo1pl7YSat Sep 20, 2014 6:25 pm

*grabs HUGE BIG BOSS stamp and hits it on OC's head* I approve.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Karlie Cruz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karlie Cruz   Karlie Cruz Eo1pl7YSat Sep 20, 2014 6:43 pm

I'll give a tentative approval.
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy