Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Lena Frazier 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Lena Frazier 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Lena Frazier 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Lena Frazier Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Lena Frazier Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Lena Frazier Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Lena Frazier Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Lena Frazier Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Lena Frazier Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Lena Frazier Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Lena Frazier Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Lena Frazier Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Lena Frazier

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

Lena Frazier Empty
PostSubject: Lena Frazier   Lena Frazier Eo1pl7YWed Sep 17, 2014 4:20 pm

Name: Lena Frazier

Height: 5'8

Creature: Fairy

Ethnicity: Zenithian

Allegiance: Neutral

Origins: Magic User

Powers: Electricity

Spells:

Gauntlets: Lena has electrical gauntlets that are only used in her normal form. She can generate electric spheres, shoot electric lasers, absorb electricity and create electrical waves Level: Medium

Electric Aura: For half an hour Lena can engulf herself in an aura of Electricity, only used in normal form as it's hard to control in fairy form, since it could harm her basic fairy wings. This aura could help her turn invisible or absorb electricity to charge her gauntlet Level: Medium

Electric Field: Lena can generate multiple electric fields to protect her and her friends. She can also generate one around her enemy to electrify them. Level: Medium

Discharge: Lena has the ability to control the flow of electrical charges but has difficulties with it since she's a basic fairy. She uses that to power herself and strike her targets. Level: Medium.

Transportation: Lena can travel using/through electricity to get to where she wants but it wears her out if the destination is far. Takes longer time if she has to use it multiple times and could possibly be stuck if Electricity is cut off. Level: High.

Healing: Lena charges electricity and spreads it in one's body to help with cell regeneration and such. Uses her own electricity found in her body for the process so it takes a lot of energy which could result in fainting if the healing process is long. Level: High

Flight: Lena can use electricity to fly in normal mode but it requires a lot of charge beforehand or she could lose control before flight. Level: low

Electromagnetism: Lena can branch her electricity to magnetism force. Level: Low.

Appearance: Lena has long blonde hair and baby blue eyes, she has a soft tan to her skin tone.  She doesn't usually wear make up and is a natural beauty. She casually wears crop tops and matching skirts on daily bases, either worn with heels or flats.  Her fairy form her wings are silver and white, with swirly patterns on them. 

Strengths: A tech whiz and an inventive person creating and modifying useful technology. Good at hacking and breaking into systems. Really good at acrobatics and aerobics. History. Extremely strong near technology or during storms. Strong against Earth magic users.

Weaknesses: She's weak against toy magic users. She's also weak against water magic users. She's really bad at gardening and anything related to nature.

Personality:  A cheeky and quirky person, loves to talk a lot and doesn't know when to stop or when to shut up. A bold and brave person, knows no limits and loves danger, even if it could most likely kill her. Impatient and bossy, always likes things to go her way and hates waiting. Goes for whatever she wants and doesn't like being told no or it's impossible. Extremely possessive of her stuff, and judgmental of others.

History:

Born and raised on Zenith in a high class life style. Went to a prep school for girls most of her life. Her parents adored her but never had time for her due to work, which she got used to eventually but it did affect her pretty deeply. However she did have her caretaker with her, who still does live with her. Her caretaker was called Rachel, she devoted all her life and time to Lena as she didn't want her to go through the same experience she did as her parents abandoned her at a young age and she had to work her way to live but finally settled in with the Fraziers ever since she was 21.

During her time in prep school Lena loved being the center of attention, always the popular girl and never cared much about her grades, only her looks and keeping her social level high above everyone. Once Rachel found out she lectured her about how she shouldn't waste her life like that and even told her about her experience before she met the Fraziers. That lecture was pretty convincing and soon Lena stopped being popular and had a small circle of friends that she's still in contact with. Her grades started getting higher and studying was the main thing she focused on, until she turned 16 and finally got her powers.

Her powers fascinated and inspired her to be an inventor.
After a lot of practice at workshops, she invented a gauntlet that could help her control her powers and strengthen them even more. Curious enough to learn more about her powers and master them, she dropped out of prep school and was on the hunt to find the perfect college. Her parents were slightly disappointed by that move but didn't want to stop her.

All signs pointed to Alfea, and she was the first of her family to ever go there. All of them went to high colleges in Zenith and focused more on their education rather than their powers, but she wanted to be different, while her brother decided to carry on with the family tradition.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Lena Frazier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena Frazier   Lena Frazier Eo1pl7YSun Oct 05, 2014 5:15 pm

I approve.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Lena Frazier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena Frazier   Lena Frazier Eo1pl7YSun Oct 05, 2014 5:30 pm

*stamps approved on forehead*
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy
Hobbies : Being Creative

Lena Frazier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena Frazier   Lena Frazier Eo1pl7YSun Oct 05, 2014 6:33 pm

Approval! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

Lena Frazier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena Frazier   Lena Frazier Eo1pl7YSun Oct 05, 2014 7:54 pm

I disapprove.
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy
Hobbies : Being Creative

Lena Frazier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena Frazier   Lena Frazier Eo1pl7YSun Oct 05, 2014 9:37 pm