Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Waiting Hall - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Waiting Hall - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Waiting Hall - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Waiting Hall - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Waiting Hall - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Waiting Hall - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Waiting Hall - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Waiting Hall - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Waiting Hall - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Waiting Hall - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Waiting Hall - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Waiting Hall - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Waiting Hall

Go down 
+2
yukai5
Flame Melody
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

Waiting Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Waiting Hall   Waiting Hall - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 15, 2014 3:30 am

First topic message reminder :

There are over 20,000 seats, so you'll be fine to find one for yourself while you wait.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Hall   Waiting Hall - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun May 24, 2015 2:53 pm

When Artemis approached he smiled. "The portal technician will be here soon. Do you have everything ready to explain what we're dealing with on the other side?" Matrim asked, since without the information the process would simply take a lot longer.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Hall   Waiting Hall - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun May 24, 2015 10:18 pm

Artemis blinked and stared at him for a few moments "well.... Mechanics is one of my stronger school subjects. And I scored high on the test about the grand core" she explained "but I guess this" she lifted her chargepack up a bit "will contain the most information about it all"
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Hall   Waiting Hall - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun May 24, 2015 10:36 pm

A woman in her mid 60's, wearing work overalls, walks from the back. Her hair was a light pink and her eyes were a dark red. she had grease all over face. "Matrim, it has been a long time. How are you?"

Last edited by zerowing21 on Mon May 25, 2015 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Hall   Waiting Hall - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon May 25, 2015 12:12 pm

Artemis looked around as she heared the woman speak Martims name. She tried not to giggle but had a hard time doing so. She watched the two of them with a playfull twinkle in their eyes.

Artemis stood aside and watched the two old friends greet eachother, clearly having some inside fun as she let some sparks run over her hand up her shoulder in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Hall   Waiting Hall - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon May 25, 2015 5:42 pm

Matrim smiled brightly and made a small bow before the lady. "Indeed, I am doing great. Taking my rest at Alfea when I stumbled onto this young lass here," he sail while he pointed towards Artemis. He gestured for her to approach. "This here is Artemis from the realm of Jule. They are apparently highly developed and she was transported here by accident. When I heard of this I sent you the letter to inform you about this, so here we are," Matrim stated excitedly, which was a weird sight coming from a man like him.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Hall   Waiting Hall - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon May 25, 2015 5:50 pm

"Yes, I remember now." Ms. Coil replies, taking the letter out of her pocket, "This is exciting to hear of a planet that we can connect, even if it will be a large amount of work. This binary to trinary system seems very astounding to me." Ms. Coil turns to Artemis, giving her a warm smile, "So tell me about your planet miss and do you have a plan for us to establish a connection to it?"
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Hall   Waiting Hall - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon May 25, 2015 6:38 pm

Artemis giggled as she saw the old-timers make such excited motions and speach "well" she approached the two "this morning we allready made contact" she explained to the lady "but what would you like to know? I know a lot about the city and some of the surrounding forests. But it's so huge and so... Well... Changing I hardly know where to start or what you'd like to hear" she herself too was getting excited. This showed in the happening of the small archs between her fingers increased in frequency.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Hall   Waiting Hall - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon May 25, 2015 6:44 pm

"I wish to know the basics of your plan on getting home is." Ms. Coil says sternly, giving her a cold glance. "Since you have gotten in contact, I'd like to know exactly where it is, I want to know what the weather on your world is like and I'd like to get that trinary code from you so we can use it to help create a return pad once we get over there."
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Hall   Waiting Hall - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon May 25, 2015 6:52 pm

Artemis nodded and looked around "well... That's a rather big lot... Since well... I can't reaaaally tell the direction from here... But I'm sure Martim can" she nodded to the older man "the weather simply said is storm. Only one day every fiveteen or so we go trough without a lightning strike nearby" she explains her "and trinary... Well... It's based on the principle of binary. But with a third possible solution." She explains "instead of 1 or 0 we got up, down or none" she gave three different clicks with her tongue "if you listen enough to the machines you can hear what they're doing" she smiled, trailing off the subject a bit.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Hall   Waiting Hall - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon May 25, 2015 6:57 pm

"You will need to write this stuff down for myself and my staff so we can work with it." Ms. Coil takes note of the storm comment and frowns a bit, "This will be tricky to get staff there if its like that. This will take time to consider a plan of action." Tesla glances over to Matrim with a raised eyebrow, "Would it be possible to get that information in the near future?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Hall   Waiting Hall - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Waiting Hall
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next