Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Events, Mini-Events and OC plots/ideas - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Events, Mini-Events and OC plots/ideas - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Events, Mini-Events and OC plots/ideas - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Events, Mini-Events and OC plots/ideas - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Events, Mini-Events and OC plots/ideas - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Events, Mini-Events and OC plots/ideas - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Events, Mini-Events and OC plots/ideas - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Events, Mini-Events and OC plots/ideas - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Events, Mini-Events and OC plots/ideas - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Events, Mini-Events and OC plots/ideas - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Events, Mini-Events and OC plots/ideas - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Events, Mini-Events and OC plots/ideas - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Events, Mini-Events and OC plots/ideas

Go down 
+5
zerowing21
Sailor Lily
AlexisWinx
Flame Melody
SarahTheGamerEmpress
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

Events, Mini-Events and OC plots/ideas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Events, Mini-Events and OC plots/ideas   Events, Mini-Events and OC plots/ideas - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Sep 04, 2014 4:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Right now we're going through a Role Play Event which so far is turning out successful thanks to you guys and your devotion to it, and if you do like events like this then please feel free to suggest ideas down below and maybe they'll become an event soon enough.

However I would like to inform you that you can create a mini-event as well. How this works is you run your mini-event idea with an RP mod, they will reply to you back how it could work. You set up the event and post it like a normal RP but RPCs will be a part of your event as well. Note that you can request RPCs to join your RP, as it isn't a mandatory for them only to be in mini-events of yours if you need them.

The mini-event must have a purpose for your OC or the groups of OCs that are joining the RP whether it be character development, or earning a transformation.

OC Plots/Ideas should be run by RP mods and moderators in charge of the RP section whether through this topic or PM.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy
Location : Fantasy Island: The only place where my dreams come true
Hobbies : Crushing SO HARD on Chris Evans

PostSubject: Re: Events, Mini-Events and OC plots/ideas   Events, Mini-Events and OC plots/ideas - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat Jan 24, 2015 8:11 pm

Brianna gets crowned Princess of FlameTopia
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Events, Mini-Events and OC plots/ideas   Events, Mini-Events and OC plots/ideas - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Feb 05, 2015 2:40 am

All the ocs somehow become 3 year old again and go crazy at alfea. xD I seriously wanna see baby amara, baby noko, baby roll, baby lexi, etc.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: Events, Mini-Events and OC plots/ideas   Events, Mini-Events and OC plots/ideas - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Feb 05, 2015 8:13 am

Honestly id like to see some oc's being put down a peg, using their weaknesses and exploiting them to make the oc's lose their self confidence and hit them with the harshness of reality. It would allow some charecter development and even some more character interaction since some oc's claim to be freinds with other yet irgnore them 247 and it would allow them to talk. Its a start. I really love this idea cause some oc's. Imcluding my own are far to idealistic and they need a good slap. Some need it more than others
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Events, Mini-Events and OC plots/ideas   Events, Mini-Events and OC plots/ideas - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Feb 24, 2015 11:55 pm

I got this idea where perhaps the ocs are all going on a mission with the red fountain guys. But their owl crashes on a deserted island, and it can't fly at all anymore. All their technology is not working and magic is very limited so they can't teleport off the island. So until someone from the colleges sends out a rescue team to go looking for everyone, the ocs need to put their skills together to be able to survive on the island.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Events, Mini-Events and OC plots/ideas   Events, Mini-Events and OC plots/ideas - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Mar 10, 2015 12:10 pm

Sailor Lily wrote:
I got this idea where perhaps the ocs are all going on a mission with the red fountain guys. But their owl crashes on a deserted island, and it can't fly at all anymore. All their technology is not working and magic is very limited so they can't teleport off the island. So until someone from the colleges sends out a rescue team to go looking for everyone, the ocs need to put their skills together to be able to survive on the island.

Your idea has been given the greelight (which ties in from what was suggested before your idea). Have said that, we will let you know when it's going to happen since it's a TBC.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Events, Mini-Events and OC plots/ideas   Events, Mini-Events and OC plots/ideas - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat Apr 11, 2015 11:49 am

Event idea.

Alfea has the simulation chamber in which people can train applying their magical skills they've kicked up. My suggestion was to specially host a Dueling workshop for the fairies attending alfea, who wish to train and improve their dueling abilities.

How the idea should be executed:
The thread of this event should be shut off from the rest of the timeline in order to keep the normal roleplay flowing. This event occurs timeline wise during the days skipped in whatever timeskip happens.This will ensure the roleplay won't be clogged at all if many people wish to attend the dueling training, since each duel is a 1 on 1 there can only be a few at each given time, depending on how many people are hosting the duels (Playing the simulated character rather than being a trainee). So however it's part of the whole arc, it won't obstruct any of the other RP going on and ongoing character interactions while still being part of the overall character development.

For simulated character(s) there should be specially designed spell kits. They should make them strong in some aspects and weak in others leaving both room for error and tactics in the combat. This is aimed at making the combatants think about the true capabilities of their characters and use their powers creatively to face the challenges given to them.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Events, Mini-Events and OC plots/ideas   Events, Mini-Events and OC plots/ideas - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Apr 13, 2015 1:02 pm

Nikkie (✿◡‿◡) wrote:
Event idea.

Alfea has the simulation chamber in which people can train applying their magical skills they've kicked up. My suggestion was to specially host a Dueling workshop for the fairies attending alfea, who wish to train and improve their dueling abilities.

How the idea should be executed:
The thread of this event should be shut off from the rest of the timeline in order to keep the normal roleplay flowing. This event occurs timeline wise during the days skipped in whatever timeskip happens.This will ensure the roleplay won't be clogged at all if many people wish to attend the dueling training, since each duel is a 1 on 1 there can only be a few at each given time, depending on how many people are hosting the duels (Playing the simulated character rather than being a trainee). So however it's part of the whole arc, it won't obstruct any of the other RP going on and ongoing character interactions while still being part of the overall character development.

For simulated character(s) there should be specially designed spell kits. They should make them strong in some aspects and weak in others leaving both room for error and tactics in the combat. This is aimed at making the combatants think about the true capabilities of their characters and use their powers creatively to face the challenges given to them.
We have discussed this and we decided to turn your idea into something that will push any oc to his/her limits. More details will emerge very soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Events, Mini-Events and OC plots/ideas   Events, Mini-Events and OC plots/ideas - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Events, Mini-Events and OC plots/ideas
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2