Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

#SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!) - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

#SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!) - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
#SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!) - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
#SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
#SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
#SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
#SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
#SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
#SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
#SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
#SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
#SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

#SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!)

Go down 
+6
TheWonderer
Winxrox466
bigfanofwinxclub
Winx3450
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sailor Lily
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

#SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: #SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!)   #SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 06, 2014 1:57 am

First topic message reminder :

https://www.facebook.com/SomethingTrulyMagical?fref=nf

A campaign created by the oblivious prattler from Unadinoi. We can't let the show die out.

"Pick something you’re good at, something you do for fun: making videos, drawing, singing, acting out scenes with your dolls (I’ve seen YouTube videos of that), etc. If you wanna write a letter, knock yourself out. Wanna make Winx jewelry and send it to Nick’s executives? Be my guest.

It doesn’t matter what you do. Just express yourself as a Winx fan, then show what you’ve done to Nick and JAKKS. Don’t think too hard about it. We’re just showing them how much we love this show. If you just wanna send a tweet or two, that’s fine, too."

Some of you have been asking how to contact these companies. Here’s the info you need! I’ll keep it in an easy-to-find location (the header menu) so you can look at it whenever you need to.

NICKELODEON
We need to show Nick how big and passionate the Winx fanbase really is. Our hope is if we prove the show has a lot of love, they’ll wanna support it like they used to — more advertising, more merchandise, and a consistent airing schedule (on TV). And if they’ve decided not to air season seven in the U.S., let’s change their minds!

Email:
Nick’s publicists for Winx Club are Katelyn Balach (New York office) and Elizabeth Cain (California office):

Katelyn Balach — Katelyn.Balach@nick.com
Elizabeth Cain — Elizabeth.Cain@nick.com
Remember: keep your message short and be polite. They’re not our enemies, and we’re not making demands. We’re just telling them how much we love this show.

You can’t use the hashtag in your email, but you could slip in the words “something truly magical.” They could be your subject line (your email might get deleted, though Razz ). It’s up to you how you do it. (But don’t link to the campaign. That’d be a bit tacky. Razz )

Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.):
If you don’t wanna make something, you could just share your thoughts on Nick’s Facebook or Twitter. Just put #SomethingTrulyMagical at the end — or work it into the message if you want. Again, it’s your choice!

Note: this is also a quick way to send them your fan art, fan fic, photo, video, etc. All you have to do is share the link!

Facebook: facebook.com/Nickelodeon
Twitter: @NickelodeonTV
Instagram: instagram.com/nickelodeontv
YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/Nickelodeon
Snail Mail:
Got something physical you wanna send? A letter? Jewelry? Cookies shaped like fairy wings? Razz Mail it to their New York address:

Nickelodeon
Attn: Katelyn Balach
1515 Broadway, 44th Floor
New York, NY 10036

JAKKS Pacific Believix Dolls

JAKKS PACIFIC
The “Bloomix Power” line has just been released, and the Mythix line is coming soon. If you love the JAKKS dolls (I sure do), now’s the time to show your support for them! That means:

Buying them, of course!
Telling other fans about them
Asking JAKKS to keep making Winx dolls!
Here’s an idea (if you wanna do it): JAKKS made a YouTube playlist of fan videos that feature the dolls. Make a video of your dolls and ask them to add it to their playlist!

Email:
The best way to reach them is through their customer service email: consumers@jakks.com. They’re pretty good about responding. Again, keep your message short and be polite.

Also, follow the instructions on their customer service page:

Please be sure to include your name, address, phone number and email address so we may contact you. If you are under 13 years of age, please have your parent contact us and provide this information.
*UPDATE 2* We could also try Anne-Marie Feliciano, the head of JAKKS’s Corporate Communications department. She’s in charge of spreading the word about their toys. Her address is anne-marief@jakks.net.

Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.):
JAKKS updates their social media accounts often, so these are good places to reach them, too. They don’t tend to respond to Winx fans, but if a lot of us post, we’ll get their attention!

Facebook: facebook.com/jakkspacifictoys
Twitter: @JakksToys
Instagram: instagram.com/jakkstoys
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/jakkspacific/
YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/Jakkspr2
Snail Mail:
JAKKS’s mailing address is:

JAKKS Pacific, Inc.
Consumer Relations
21749 Baker Parkway
Walnut, CA 91789

Follow the same instructions as for email: include your contact info so they can respond to you. (Have a parent or guardian send them your info if you’re under 13. It keeps JAKKS out of legal trouble. Smile )

RAINBOW
Everything we’re doing is to help them. The more we support their show, the better they’ll be able to negotiate with Nick and JAKKS (or other companies if things don’t work out). Let’s tell them how much Winx Club means to us!

Easier said than done, though. We could post on the Winx Facebook, but the staff never responds— and there’s too much spam on there. Rainbow’s Facebook is dead, and they don’t have a Twitter.

Email’s our best option. The WinxClub.com contact address is contactus_en@winxclub.com.

*UPDATE* A few more email addresses to try! These are from Rainbow’s contact page:

General Info: info@rbw.it
TV Sales & Distribution: tvsales@rbw.it
Licensing: licensingdept@rbw.it

*UPDATE 3* This might be a long shot, but how about sending a message through the contact form on Iginio Straffi’s website? It’s worth a try!

http://www.iginiostraffi.com/en/contact-us/

THE OTHER HALF OF THE CAMPAIGN
If we wanna convince Nick and JAKKS to support Winx Club, we have to support it, too. Watch the episodes on TV and Nick.com. Buy them on iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play. Download the apps. Buy the dolls, games, and DVDs. Let’s do everything we can to get the ratings and sales up and draw attention to the show!

Ready, Winx fans? Let’s do this!

#SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!) - Page 2 Capture_008_02082014_112157_369
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ObliviousPrattler
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
ObliviousPrattler

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Writing, 3D Modeling, Listening to K-Pop

#SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: #SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!)   #SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 13, 2014 3:00 am

Hi, OP from Una di Noi Winx here.

First of all, thank you to rashid29 for posting this. I just want to make something clear: this campaign is NOT about stopping Nick from canceling Winx Club. I knew about the article on them renewing it before I launched this.

This campaign is about HOW the show's being handled. Simply put, Nick's ignoring it. They haven't aired it on TV in months, and they barely advertise it. If this keeps up, no matter how many seasons they renew, the show won't be able to gain an audience.

I'm sure some of you have heard, but another Nick show, Legend of Korra, was recently moved to online only. Many fans are upset about this. I don't want the same thing to happen to Winx Club, because that would pretty guarantee it'll stay an "underground"/niche series. But based on the Magic Marathon, Nick might be considering it.

So that's what this campaign is about. Nick is letting the show rot from lack of airings and little advertising. We wanna stop them.

I know it sounds hard, but we CAN succeed if enough fans get involved. It's happened many times with many series and campaigns, and it can with Winx Club, too!

Please help us!

Last edited by ObliviousPrattler on Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:08 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.unadinoi-winx.com/
AlexisWinx
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AlexisWinx

Musa Timmy
Hobbies : Sewing, art, crafting, eating, tumblering.

PostSubject: Re: #SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!)   #SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 13, 2014 3:05 am

ObliviousPrattler wrote:
Hi, OP from Una di Noi Winx here.

First of all, thank you to rashid29 for posting this. I just want to make something clear: this campaign is NOT about keeping Nick from canceling Winx Club. I knew about the article talking about them renewing it before I launched this.

This campaign is about HOW the show is being presented on Nick's channel. Simply put, Nick's ignoring it. They haven't aired it on TV in months, and they barely advertise it. If this keeps up, no matter how many seasons they renew, the show won't be able to gain an audience.

I'm sure some of you have know heard, but another Nick show, Legend of Korra, was recently moved to online only. Many fans are upset about this. I don't want the same thing to happen to Winx Club, because that would pretty guarantee it'll stay an "underground"/niche series. But based on the Magic Marathon, Nick might be considering it.

So that's what this campaign is about. Nick is letting the show rot from lack of airings and little advertising. We wanna stop them.

I know it sounds hard, but we CAN success if enough fans get involved. It's happened many times with many series and campaigns, and it can with Winx Club, too

Please help us!

Love your blog OP. I'm in for sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: #SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!)   #SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 13, 2014 3:27 am

ObliviousPrattler wrote:
I'm sure some of you have heard, but another Nick show, Legend of Korra, was recently moved to online only. Many fans are upset about this. I don't want the same thing to happen to Winx Club, because that would pretty guarantee it'll stay an "underground"/niche series. But based on the Magic Marathon, Nick might be considering it.
Actually The Legend of Korra has it better since it is getting released online as promised weekly, plus it was probably moved due to the darker sides the new episodes are taking, especially with what happened to the Earth queen but that's just getting off topic anyways.

Back to topic, I believe the campaign has been up for months now and nothing changed. Italy did the same thing and marathoned the second half of the season so I doubt anything will be changing soon enough. There may be hope with season 7 but the stakes are really low for something to actually happen. 

I don't want to be a downer here but let's get real, it's not working out as obviously seen by how the show is neglected and pushed back. Even the VAs tried to change it -because obviously they have left the show and the English dub for the new movie has the old VAs- but it didn't work out so that just beats the whole purpose of this campaign.
Back to top Go down
TheWonderer
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
TheWonderer

Aisha Helia
Hobbies : Graphics, Fanfictions, & Forums

PostSubject: Re: #SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!)   #SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 13, 2014 3:50 am

SarahTheGamerEmpress wrote:
ObliviousPrattler wrote:
Actually The Legend of Korra has it better since it is getting released online as promised weekly, plus it was probably moved due to the darker sides the new episodes are taking, especially with what happened to the Earth queen but that's just getting off topic anyways.

Back to topic, I believe the campaign has been up for months now and nothing changed. Italy did the same thing and marathoned the second half of the season so I doubt anything will be changing soon enough. There may be hope with season 7 but the stakes are really low for something to actually happen. 

I don't want to be a downer here but let's get real, it's not working out as obviously seen by how the show is neglected and pushed back. Even the VAs tried to change it -because obviously they have left the show and the English dub for the new movie has the old VAs- but it didn't work out so that just beats the whole purpose of this campaign.
Agreed Wink
Back to top Go down
http://wizplacesites.jigsy.com/
ObliviousPrattler
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
ObliviousPrattler

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: #SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!)   #SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 13, 2014 1:02 pm

ObliviousPrattler wrote:

Legend of Korra was not moved online because of the dark turn. The writers claim it's because of all the hype it was getting online, so they figured it might do better as an online show. It also might have had something to do with this season getting leaked.

As I said, many fans aren't happy with this.

The #SomethingTrulyMagical campaign JUST STARTED! It's only been going on for a week and a half. I'll tell you this for sure: it won't work if people stay cynical about it and refuse to help. I wish you wouldn't just give up.

And yes, Italy did just do a marathon -- ON TV. That's a big difference.

As far as the VA's, I've heard it's not about the show "failing." Rainbow just plans to handle the voice acting on their own, hence why the RAI English dub may be back.
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia

PostSubject: Re: #SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!)   #SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 13, 2014 1:27 pm

That doesn't change the fact of what's Nick doing to the show. Now there is a huge difference again between Korra and Winx. From what you stated, it's as if they were the ones who asked to move it online. Therefore it's not neglected.

However when we speak about Winx, we barely got any episodes for a few months now after the marathon they released online for just a few weeks, which has already been pirated online like every other episode.

And I know for a fact that campaigns like this have been created before, and nothing has changed. I'm not giving up but I'm saying that no matter how hard we try, it's not us who makes the call. It's Rainbow themselves and if they're not seeing how badly the show is suffering -which is really hard not to see because it's very obvious- then it's just going to stay that way, until they fully realize what they're doing wrong.
Back to top Go down
ObliviousPrattler
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
ObliviousPrattler

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: #SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!)   #SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 13, 2014 3:20 pm

That doesn't change the fact of what's Nick doing to the show. Now there is a huge difference again between Korra and Winx. From what you stated, it's as if they were the ones who asked to move it online. Therefore it's not neglected.

However when we speak about Winx, we barely got any episodes for a few months now after the marathon they released online for just a few weeks, which has already been pirated online like every other episode.

And I know for a fact that campaigns like this have been created before, and nothing has changed. I'm not giving up but I'm saying that no matter how hard we try, it's not us who makes the call. It's Rainbow themselves and if they're not seeing how badly the show is suffering -which is really hard not to see because it's very obvious- then it's just going to stay that way, until they fully realize what they're doing wrong.

The creators didn't ask for it to be moved online. They just kinda rolled with it. And do you think Korra hasn't been pirated, too? That's the biggest problem with it becoming an online show. Even if Nick puts it on their website, there's no guarantee that's where the fans will watch it.

And yes, campaigns have been made before. But because not enough people heard about it and lots of people refused to help (for various reasons), they didn't seem to change anything.

It might not be our decision ultimately, but we CAN sway it. Remember: these companies make their decisions based on US FANS! The data they collect about us (ratings, sales, social media hype, etc.) is what determines what they do with the show. In their meetings, they're talking about us. It's ALL about us in the end, not them.

Why do you think Winx Club's been around for a decade? It's making tons of money and gets good ratings, which has to do with the fans, not Rainbow.

Not trying is the same as giving up. If you refuse to try because you're sure something will fail, it's already failed.

Fan campaigns do work -- IF ENOUGH PEOPLE GET INVOLVED. Need proof? I'll post some today on my blog.
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia

PostSubject: Re: #SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!)   #SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 13, 2014 5:22 pm

Now to be completely honest with you, even if I want to check it on Nick's site I can't because I'm not in the US and they won't allow me.

It's been getting good ratings worldwide but in the US, it's been flopping and Nickbow is to blame. Nick for neglecting the show and Rainbow for ignoring the signs. Emailing them isn't going to help in anyway, for all you know it might get sent to spam.

Keep your hopes up because there is still hope that it might change in season 7. In the end we'll get the episodes whether they like it or not and it will either improve or get cancelled because nothing lasts forever.

Pushing them could help or it could make it worse and from the looks of it, it's making it worse. All they care about right now are the games and the merchandise. What's really important is that we're getting an English dub for the 3rd movie. The rest of the season 6 episodes will get released sooner or later but they will get released.
Back to top Go down
Winx3450
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winx3450

Tecna Brandon
Hobbies : Winx Doll Collecting & Photography

PostSubject: Re: #SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!)   #SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Aug 24, 2014 3:23 pm

You guys it's working! OP and another fan asked Jakks on Twitter if they would do #WinxClubWednesday every wednesday and they will! We might get exclusive looks at new dolls or products!
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia
Hobbies : TV Shows, Music, Movies.

PostSubject: Re: #SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!)   #SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Aug 24, 2014 3:54 pm

Yes!That's great, thanks for both of them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!)   #SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!) - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

#SomethingTrulyMagical (Article Written By the Oblivious Prattler from Una Di Noi!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next