Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED)

Go down 
+6
AlexisWinx
Ylianne
SarahTheGamerEmpress
AngelicAura
FloraEnchantedCharm
Fearless Diva
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51 ... 100  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED)   THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Jul 01, 2014 7:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Competitors, the games will now begin, please stand in line and listen to the instructions carefully, it could save your magic.

Welcome competitors to the 2nd Grand Magix Games! You must all battle your way through survival, and to keep your magic safe. I must tell you all this, once the victor has been decided, they shall win a special prize, and the only way for you to win is for you to show the members what you're made of, because they will be the judges on who votes. Just a note that none of you can vote, if you do so, you will be immediately disqualified as we can track you down (Admins, Super Mod) Telling members to vote for you calls for disqualification too! You are competitors, therefore you must stay within the battlefield.

The first voting procedure will be done within the next two days or so, so I wish you all luck. Do remember that this is a race between you, your rivals, and the gamemakers, so choose your actions wisely. In-activeness will call for disqualification too.

Good luck to all of you.

Tribute of Zenith:

Tributes of Lynphea:

Tribute of Melody:

Tribute of Solaria:

Tribute of Andros:

Tribute of Earth:

Tribute of Domino:

Tribute of Eraklyon:

Stand guard and prepare yourself. It could begin at any time.

MAY THE DRAGON'S FLAME BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR.
Note: "Sleep Enchantment" is the spell you use, when you're going off so you can be protected.

Last edited by AbeashFromSinnoh on Sat May 02, 2015 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED)   THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Jul 01, 2014 3:25 pm

The teleporting process started and soon the tributes found their selves in the arena. The arena was a large floating island in the middle of nowhere. The sky was filled with dark grey raging clouds, pouring polluted water on the island. The ground was rumbling as if an earthquake was bound to happen, or even worst a volcano was about to erupt. The trees looked as if they were dying and the roaring sounds of large animals were echoing across the island. The three tributes were teleported in a muddy field and it looked as if it was starting to get foggy.

"Brace yourself tributes, I suggest the first thing you do is find those crates of yours." I said with a smirk on my face as I watch from the screen in my office.
Back to top Go down
FloraEnchantedCharm
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
FloraEnchantedCharm

Flora Helia
Hobbies : cosplaying, anime watching, Hotel receptionist (Front desk employee)

PostSubject: Re: THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED)   THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Jul 01, 2014 3:33 pm

I was kneehigh in mud, and started to somp my way to harder ground. The fog made it almost impossible to see what the other tributes were doing. don't care, must continue, I mumbled to myself as I made my way trough the mud. The trees were miserable, and it looked so painfull. But the best way to hide myself from possible predators and tributes is in the forest, unless the tributes think the same... and then the beach would be empty. hmmm the box of linphea would probably be in the forest, unless it's the opposite of it so I decided to stay on the beach, and wonder along the shore. Finally I got to harder ground (sand but still not that swompy as mud) and I started by looking around me and listening. I didn't hear a thing besides the roaring. I guess I'll better go and search the beach.

I searched for a long time and I saw in the fog a shape, static but I couldn't see if it was a rock or a box shape...
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia

PostSubject: Re: THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED)   THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Jul 01, 2014 3:36 pm

The fog cleared for a bit and the shape hiding behind it was only a rock. Better luck next time. Keep searching.
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia
Hobbies : TV Shows, Music, Movies.

PostSubject: Re: THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED)   THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Jul 01, 2014 3:51 pm

I am finally on the Island, I saw that Sarah had an head start so jump on the trees jumping from one to one thanks to my acrobatics skills,I decided to retrieve my weapon.
I thought that the most logical place must be somewhere that no one would go to, the trees or the beach.
Then I got it, it most be underwater, I went to the beach and dived into the blue ocean, looking for my weapon then I saw something shining from the bottom, curious I decided to swim there.
I saw a box, could that be my weapon?
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia

PostSubject: Re: THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED)   THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Jul 01, 2014 3:58 pm

You have found a box with the symbol of earth, it must belong to the tribute from Earth. What do you plan to do with it?
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED)   THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Jul 01, 2014 4:01 pm

I gasped at how I muddy and gross the place was,but I didn't care one bit.I trudged away from the mud and thanks to taking ballet since I was five,had amazing flexibility.I looked around me and saw a gap on the ground.It wasn't so large but wasn't small either.I saw something glowing on the other side, and it was box shaped.I jumped smoothly towards it,praying it was my,or at least any weapon.
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia

PostSubject: Re: THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED)   THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Jul 01, 2014 4:04 pm

You have found a box with the sun symbol on it, it must belong to the Solarian tribute. What do you plan to do with it?
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED)   THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Jul 01, 2014 4:06 pm

I bite my lip,thinking what I should do with it.I really wanted my own weapon.

"At least it's something."I said as a grabbed it.I opened it and was amazed by what I saw.
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia
Hobbies : TV Shows, Music, Movies.

PostSubject: Re: THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED)   THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Jul 01, 2014 4:08 pm

The weapon of earth, I thought, this could help me but I need  my weapon.
I decided to take it but what could it do? once I got out of the water I decided to go to the forest and look for my weapon I then heard something, I silently walked towards the place and it was Maya, she had found the sun weapon.
Should I form an alliance with her?
I wanted to test her so I cast my "Laser Arrow spell" trying to see if she would dodge it.
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED)   THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Jul 01, 2014 4:10 pm

I heard something behind me.As soon as I turned around I saw a girl with the weapon of Earth shooting a spell at me.

I gasp and yell "Sonic Screen!" I prayed it worked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED)   THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED)
Page 2 of 100Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51 ... 100  Next