Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Elena,fairy of Ice - Page 3 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Elena,fairy of Ice - Page 3 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Elena,fairy of Ice - Page 3 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Elena,fairy of Ice - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Elena,fairy of Ice - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Elena,fairy of Ice - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Elena,fairy of Ice - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Elena,fairy of Ice - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Elena,fairy of Ice - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Elena,fairy of Ice - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Elena,fairy of Ice - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Elena,fairy of Ice - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Elena,fairy of Ice

Go down 
+2
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Fearless Diva
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia
Hobbies : TV Shows, Music, Movies.

Elena,fairy of Ice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Elena,fairy of Ice   Elena,fairy of Ice - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Jul 25, 2014 2:20 am

First topic message reminder :

Name: Elena Pierce

Height: 5'7

Creature:Fairy

Allegiance:Good guys

Origins:Magic User

Power: Ice

Spells:

Frost Barrier : It creates ice shards that forms a snow-flake shaped barrier. Level:Medium

Arctic Flakes: Elena creates a series of glowing icicles and throws it towards the enemy or object.Level Medium.

Zero-Gravity: Elena shoots a snow ray towards the target that freezes it for one minute. Level Medium.

Enhanced Jump:  Elena can jump incredible higher and longer distances than any normal being. When she jumps, she leaves a print of ice. Level Low.

Ethereal Chaos : Elena creates an ice storm freezing all near by objects and enemies .This spell lasts until they melt. Level High.

Frozen Plain: Elena puts her hands on the ground to force out ice spirals that moves towards opponents to throw them off-balance or stop them Level High.

Ice Staff: Elena can create a staff made of ice to fight her opponents. Level Low

Frozen Missile: Elena can create missiles of ice. Level Medium

Appearance:
Elena has a haircut that has red streaks on a little part and stylish waves to her tresses.She wears a red dress with small white  dots that ends at her hips, with some black boots that stop at the foot.She also wears a black leather jacket to it and legging to it.
She has brown eyes and she often wears necklaces.

How she looks:

In her fairy form, Elena wears a dark purple sailor fuku with a grey skirt, elbow length gloves and high heels. She wears a tiara on her forehead, with a red stone in the center of it.

Strength:
Cold places
Swimming
Artistic

Weakness
:
Hot places
Fire magic
Music Powers(High noises can break the ice spells)

Personality:
Elena is a sweet girl who grew up in a wonderful place. She is brave and not scared of using her powers or speak out loud her opinions. She is smart  and she loves to shop and hang out with friends. She seems cold and distanced to people who doesn't know her. She can sometimes be very smart if she puts a hard effort to it. She can also be hot headed if she gets offended or annoyed.
Though the disappearance of her mother tormented her,she doesn't like people who mistreat their mothers when she can't even find her.She sometimes gets worried for her family or friends but she knows she is just being paranoid.She only calls them if they have been missing for quite sometimes,12 hours.

History:

Elena is a normal girl who lived with her brother,sister and her parents.They live on the planet Icetopia.It was a planet that was most cold and freezing,Elena's parents are the count and countess Caleb and Aurora.They lived in a fine palace but Elena didn't like people working for them since she love to see people happy.Though most of people think she is cold hearthed,she is just like everyone else. Her parents has always loved her and so has her brother but she always fight with her sister Lola.

Elena loves her ice magic,she loves to be in the cold and play in the snow.Elena first discovered her magic when she was only a child, she already knew she had them but she didn't know how to awaken them. When she got 15,she heart about Alfea, the college of Fairies to master the powers. She was always fascinated by fairy tails so she loved fairies and wanted to become one.

She sometimes wish to be a normal girl. She is a good student but she is sometimes childish and she likes to sneak out and have fun.Icetopia is her home,she would do anything for it.

Her friends are Melissa,Bonnie,Caroline,Nadia and Alison. They all live in the same apartment and Elena shares a room with Bonnie. One day, the king of Icetopia died with his family due to an attack of terrorism so the only heir to the Thrown was Elena's father who was his brother.So Elena then became the princess of Icetopia and she got a ring that made her powers even more powerful by 10% giving her also the ability to create pure Crystal Diamonds that are made of diamonds mixed with ice. They don't do anything special but they are valuable.

Elena's mom,queen Aurora one day disappeared. Her father though she got killed by the terrorist who are the flame folk until one day they got a message from the queen saying she escaped but she wouldn't tell where. Since that day,king Caleb has sent his guards to find her but nothing has been reported.
The flame folk are just like the fire eaters,monsters that lives in Icetopia and wants to heathens the planet so they can defeat the the citizen of Icetopia,Elena can't bare to look at the flame folk.She doesn't trust them  but she doesn't want to blame all of them for the actions of a few.

Elena is determined to find her mother and to vanquish the flame folk once and for all with the help of her friends and family. She has visited the last spot from where her mother sent the letter and she has been following her tracks. That's why she decided to go to Alfea to understand her powers and make them stronger so she could defeat anything that was in her way.

Last edited by Fearless Diva on Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:21 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: Elena,fairy of Ice   Elena,fairy of Ice - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSat Jan 03, 2015 5:17 pm

You edited your post 3 timesxD
Updated
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Elena,fairy of Ice   Elena,fairy of Ice - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSat Jan 03, 2015 8:57 pm

What about her fairy form? What does it look like?
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: Elena,fairy of Ice   Elena,fairy of Ice - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSun Jan 04, 2015 11:23 am

Posted
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy
Hobbies : Being Creative

PostSubject: Re: Elena,fairy of Ice   Elena,fairy of Ice - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSun Jan 04, 2015 12:25 pm

Not bad. I'll give my approval as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elena,fairy of Ice   Elena,fairy of Ice - Page 3 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Elena,fairy of Ice
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3