Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes? 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes? Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes? Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes? Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes?

Go down 
+8
Katsu
trusttecna
Kitten_Dear
winxforeverfan
Winx3450
Fearless Diva
KikiiWinxFairy
Tecnafairy
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should Totally Spies get more episode?
Let Season 7 come!
Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes? OF8qjdp82%Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes? Ck5wUFn
 82% [ 9 ]
Nah, I hate it. (oh no you didn't)
Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes? OF8qjdp18%Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes? Ck5wUFn
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes? Empty
PostSubject: Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes?   Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes? Eo1pl7YSun Jun 22, 2014 11:35 pm

For me it's a full on YES. Unlike Winx Club, Totally Spies has amazing writers who make the show really good. The characters somewhat resemble others in Winx, like par example, there's the annoying yet somehow lovable Mandy, she's a lot like Diaspro mixed with Mitzi, but a whole lot better when in terms of being part of the plot. As for the other characters, I like them all tbh. I would say that the story lines of each episode are good, although they had some plot holes, but that's mostly because of the movie. However, I think that the stories are amazing, the just about everything is awesome. Oh, and you never get bored too because it's like watching an all girl group in a James Bond movie, which was the intention, so I think more seasons should come! Season 6 just ended, Season 7 must come soon!
Back to top Go down
Tecnafairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Tecnafairy

Tecna Riven
Hobbies : watching the winx playing video games cooking food

PostSubject: Re: Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes?   Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes? Eo1pl7YMon Jun 23, 2014 1:49 am

i say yes i grew up with the show when it air on cartoon network it was really good
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/victoriafan15
KikiiWinxFairy
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
KikiiWinxFairy

Musa Riven
Location : Solaria! Nopeee! Lake Forest, California or also known as Kim Land
Hobbies : On CPU, Watching Winx Club, Drawing, Uploading on YT, Going to church, Singing, updating FB Page, and etc. High schooler.

PostSubject: Re: Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes?   Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes? Eo1pl7YMon Jun 23, 2014 2:41 am

SI! YES! My childhood show! I watch in 4KidsTV/CN dub when I was younger(Same year I when I watched winx, different month)
Back to top Go down
http://animeeeekikiiii.blogspot.com/
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia
Hobbies : TV Shows, Music, Movies.

PostSubject: Re: Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes?   Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes? Eo1pl7YMon Jun 23, 2014 3:56 pm

Yes of course! I so love Totally Spies and as you said the episodes are interesting and characters also!
I love the way that they shop and go to mall and stuff even if they sometimes are in a missions.
They all have interesting personalities!
I am a bit sad the Winx don't do that a lot as before, I remember when they used to shop and go to Magix but now they only seem interested in there missions.
Back to top Go down
Winx3450
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winx3450

Tecna Brandon
Hobbies : Winx Doll Collecting & Photography

PostSubject: Re: Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes?   Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes? Eo1pl7YMon Jun 23, 2014 5:51 pm

YAS! I LOVE IT! Thought season 6 was cheesier but that's okay
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes?   Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes? Eo1pl7YTue Jun 24, 2014 7:23 pm

Yeah Season 6 focused more on their friendship, rather than the usual action hence why I sort of thought they looked weak in it, but I think it's still awesome! I had no hate for the show at all, just minor comments is all xD
Back to top Go down
winxforeverfan
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
winxforeverfan

Musa Riven
Hobbies : Eating Oreos and Reading

PostSubject: Re: Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes?   Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes? Eo1pl7YTue Jun 24, 2014 8:31 pm

I think they should I love this show!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kitten_Dear
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Kitten_Dear

Aisha Helia
Hobbies : DC comics, writing, reading, mythology

PostSubject: Re: Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes?   Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes? Eo1pl7YSun Sep 28, 2014 12:53 am

I like the fact that the characters in the show actually aged, last I remember they were attending university but the show started with them in High School. I'd like to see more development in 'Mandy' I also seem to recall they were learning more about her and why she's such a cow.
I'm really happy that girls media is moving away from the 'Mean Girl' trope, and more towards encouraging the Abe Lincoln method.
"Am I not destroying my enemies, by making them my friends?"
It sends a good message that understanding can solve problems between people.
Back to top Go down
trusttecna
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
trusttecna

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : welcoming you to chilli's

PostSubject: Re: Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes?   Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes? Eo1pl7YSun Sep 28, 2014 12:56 am

Totally yes! The books are off the hook! It's fashionably fierce!
Back to top Go down
Kitten_Dear
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Kitten_Dear

Aisha Helia
Hobbies : DC comics, writing, reading, mythology

PostSubject: Re: Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes?   Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes? Eo1pl7YSun Sep 28, 2014 6:35 am

trusttecna wrote:
Totally yes! The books are off the hook! It's fashionably fierce!

There was a terrible spin-off series which could stand to die in a hole somewhere, but I like the original one with the bright colours and self-empowered women.
You know what the best part of the show was?

The main characters had MULTIPLE love interests, they had A TYPE and they had decisions accordingly! There was never any 'I need my boyfriends love to go on', ir was more like 'hey, I dig you, let's hang' like a normal relationship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes?   Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes? Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Should Totally Spies continue on airing episodes?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next