Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

How come the Trix had the power of the Dragon Flame? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

How come the Trix had the power of the Dragon Flame? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
How come the Trix had the power of the Dragon Flame? 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
How come the Trix had the power of the Dragon Flame? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
How come the Trix had the power of the Dragon Flame? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
How come the Trix had the power of the Dragon Flame? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
How come the Trix had the power of the Dragon Flame? Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
How come the Trix had the power of the Dragon Flame? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
How come the Trix had the power of the Dragon Flame? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
How come the Trix had the power of the Dragon Flame? Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
How come the Trix had the power of the Dragon Flame? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
How come the Trix had the power of the Dragon Flame? Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

How come the Trix had the power of the Dragon Flame?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia
Hobbies : TV Shows, Music, Movies.

How come the Trix had the power of the Dragon Flame? Empty
PostSubject: How come the Trix had the power of the Dragon Flame?   How come the Trix had the power of the Dragon Flame? Eo1pl7YSat Jun 14, 2014 3:27 pm

In season 1, the Trix "stole" the Dragon Flame from Bloom but Daphne explained that no one can steal her powers from her. So how come the Trix were almost invincible? How were they able to call forth the arme of Darkness without immense powers because we all now that the Winx can easily beat them?
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: How come the Trix had the power of the Dragon Flame?   How come the Trix had the power of the Dragon Flame? Eo1pl7YSat Jun 14, 2014 3:49 pm

this is only a head cannon but i belive a fairy could have their powers stolen but after time depending on how confident the fairy is she can regenerate her powers back. but if the fairy gives her power away willingly itll be harded to regenerate.

so honestly i understand where you are coming from but i belive the trix took blooms powers and after bloomhad the talk with daphne she was able to regenerate her powers back which is how they both had the dragon flame.
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: How come the Trix had the power of the Dragon Flame?   How come the Trix had the power of the Dragon Flame? Eo1pl7YSat Jun 14, 2014 4:10 pm

Yeah but then again when Bloom was fighting the Trix, we saw that Icy,Darcy and Stormy had also the dragon flame and if so why did Lord Darkar need Bloom if the Trix had the power he needed?
Back to top Go down
computergirl4512
Enchantix Fairy
Enchantix Fairy

Tecna Sky
Location : If anyone wants to tell me how to delete my account on here that would be great.

PostSubject: Re: How come the Trix had the power of the Dragon Flame?   How come the Trix had the power of the Dragon Flame? Eo1pl7YSat Jun 14, 2014 4:48 pm

I think that power can be stolen but not divided. So the Trix stole some of Bloom's power, although even though it was just part of it, it was still the same strength. Bloom was just powerless for that time because they had taken the energy out of her-- not really her power.
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: How come the Trix had the power of the Dragon Flame?   How come the Trix had the power of the Dragon Flame? Eo1pl7YSat Jun 14, 2014 5:00 pm

Yeah true but then afterwards she got over her problems so why didn't she use her powers or at lease feel them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How come the Trix had the power of the Dragon Flame?   How come the Trix had the power of the Dragon Flame? Eo1pl7YMon Jun 23, 2014 1:59 pm

I think it was explained before, I'm not too sure, but you guys have noticed the pattern right? With Roxy, she had to "believe" she was a fairy to transform, thus willing herself to transform into an incomplete Believix transformation, much like Bloom believing in herself and willing herself to earn Enchantix.
Basically, the Trix "believed" (emphasize on that word), that they obtained the Dragon Flame, so they willed themselves into Summoning the Army of Darkness, meaning that the legends weren't all right, the Army of Darkness could be summoned by someone who doesn't own the Dragon Flame, but is strong enough to call them forth, which tells us how mighty powerful the Trix really were.

As for Bloom losing her powers, Daphne was right, she never lost them. But remember, during these times Bloom completely lost faith in herself, she left for Gardenia thinking she was a failure, she got attacked and lost to the Trix, and was told her powers were stolen. This got her mindset to think "Oh I lost my powers, that's it, I can't do anything anymore. Why should I even believe myself?" thus making her powers unusable because she lacked belief in them. But when Daphne convinced her that they were apart of her, never to be stolen from, she regained that self-belief and became a lot more powerful as her mindset had changed into "My power can never be stolen, I can beat them, I believe in myself!"

This idea of belief is one of the main reasons why Bloom and Stella's meeting was believed to be destined, it's because Bloom strongly believed that Fairies were real, she was able to see what normal humans cannot. Remember, humans cannot see magical creatures, but because of Bloom's belief, she was able to see the monsters and Stella in her fairy form. Upon seeing Stella, her belief strengthen and it awoken the Dragon Flame inside her, triggering her long hidden magic. This would explain why when they were being attacked in their house, no one next door actually bothered to care what's happening, because they couldn't see anything. But as for Mike and Vanessa, they've always believed in magic because of the way they found Bloom, but kept it in the dark,  they did mention in the show to Bloom that they felt she was different, and planned to tell her, but Stella came and everything happened so fast, so they weren't able to, but nonetheless this explains why they they were able to see the monsters as well.

I think this mostly focuses on the idea of believing, magic's source is on belief. Charmix and Enchantix involved Bloom to believe in herself, Believix involved Roxy to believe, Sirenix involved them to believe they will be successful, and now Bloomix involved them to believe in themselves and prove themselves worthy of the magic. And well, Mythix is all about believing Myths. So yeah, I guess belief can take you far when it comes to doing or achieving something in the Winx Universe.
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: How come the Trix had the power of the Dragon Flame?   How come the Trix had the power of the Dragon Flame? Eo1pl7YMon Jun 23, 2014 3:51 pm

Yeah your explanation is right! I think that's why the Trix thought they had the dragon flame!
Thanks for the explanation but Roxy isn't a Beleivix fairy, she is just a Winx fairy because she couldn't have willed herself into a Beleivix and Bloom said that when they were going to the amazon, that the mission was only for Believix fairies, explaining that Roxy wasn't a Believix fairy.
Besides that, everything is perfect!
Back to top Go down
Sirenix Portugal
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Portugal

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Watch: Winx Club, Sailor Moon, Disney Series, Miranda Sings

PostSubject: Re: How come the Trix had the power of the Dragon Flame?   How come the Trix had the power of the Dragon Flame? Eo1pl7YWed Jul 02, 2014 6:49 pm

But how do you explain that the dragonflame came from Bloom and moved into the triangle power convergence from the Trix?
Back to top Go down
Chocoroko
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Chocoroko

Aisha Brandon
Hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: How come the Trix had the power of the Dragon Flame?   How come the Trix had the power of the Dragon Flame? Eo1pl7YFri Jul 04, 2014 5:00 am

They had it, but they didn't steal it completely. The Dragon Fire was the strongest source of magic known, and with Bloom possessing it, she could recharge it from her inner strength. The Trix couldn't do that because it isn't a part of them. They just used it with hostile.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Pokemandroid18
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How come the Trix had the power of the Dragon Flame?   How come the Trix had the power of the Dragon Flame? Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

How come the Trix had the power of the Dragon Flame?
Page 1 of 1