Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 59 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 59 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 59 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 59 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 59 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 59 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 59 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 59 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 59 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 59 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 59 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 59 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

The DeLong Ruby Hotel

Go down 
+23
Roxy
Bloom
Faragonda
Tecna
Brandon
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Flame Melody
Kyra_Xyrespace
Fearless Diva
Sirenix Portugal
yukai5
Krystal
zerowing21
Pokémon Trainer
Sailor Lily
Potitius
AngelicAura
AlexisWinx
Musa
aisha238
Sky
Stella
SarahTheGamerEmpress
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60  Next
AuthorMessage
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 59 Empty
PostSubject: The DeLong Ruby Hotel    The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 59 Eo1pl7YThu May 15, 2014 6:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

One of the fanciest hotels Isis have ever seen, where the classiest of people are to be.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

PostSubject: Re: The DeLong Ruby Hotel    The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 59 Eo1pl7YSat Jun 27, 2015 9:09 am

Isaä tought for a few moments before walking to besides Zaflores side and placing an assuring hand on her shoulder "have you been there then?" she asked "I could give you a tour sometimes if you'd like that" she suggested to her
"but to be honest I think you need someone you can trust and can open up to" she tried sounding like she would volunteer for it "how about we get something to drink in magix? I'm pretty hungry after being unable to eat anything but biscuits, tea and honey for three days" she was honest on that part
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: The DeLong Ruby Hotel    The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 59 Eo1pl7YSat Jun 27, 2015 9:15 am

"Hmm, I think I best return to Alfea now and deal with the fallout of me punching Diaspro. I was smart enough to take off my mask to leave a lasting impression. Perhaps not the best move," she admitted and couldn't help to utter a joyless chuckle. "And I would like to take your offer for the cloud tower tour. I have to go there anyways for a research project of mine, so having someone along my side would definitely be better than being on my own," she said after thinking for a second about a visit to cloud tower.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: The DeLong Ruby Hotel    The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 59 Eo1pl7YSat Jun 27, 2015 9:19 am

Isaä nodded and held out her hand to Zaflore "I'm sure that a little detour wouldn't hurt at all" she smiled "but anyways. thanks for fixing that heatstroke of mine" she did sound a bit thankfull for it "want to trade nummers? in that case we can easely meet up sometime" she looked like she wanted to help Zaflore
"but whatever happens. good luck. if they kick you out I'm sure you're welcome over at Cloudtower"
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: The DeLong Ruby Hotel    The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 59 Eo1pl7YSat Jun 27, 2015 9:50 am

"Do you have some paper? Then I can give you my number," she said, agreeing to the exchange. "And no problem fixing your heatstroke, it's no big deal."

The remark of her being welcome at cloud tower if she was kicked out of Alfea irked her and she was visibly distraught by the idea. "Let's hope I'm not kicked out of Alfea, despite everything I kinda like it there."
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: The DeLong Ruby Hotel    The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 59 Eo1pl7YSat Jun 27, 2015 9:55 am

Isaä sighed and handed Zaflore one of her cards "liking it there? girl... trust me.. .they're all liers" she sighed "I know fakes when I see one and I never saw more than there" she tried to sound worried for Zaflores sake

"do you have any idea how much they gossip behind eachothers backs? you should disguise sometime and just sit at a caffee in magix to listen to them all" she looks at her "at least with witches you know what you're dealing with" she smiled "even though I live with wiatches I expect it and I know it so I won't end up with a dagger between my ribs" she tried to make eyecontact with Zaflore "princesses and royalty rarely think about the good of commoners without wanting to get better from it themselfs. trust me"
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: The DeLong Ruby Hotel    The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 59 Eo1pl7YSat Jun 27, 2015 10:05 am

After seeing Diaspro's behavior Zaflore was inclined to believe Isaä but at the same time she had also met princesses who did act for the common good rather than self interest. It caused conflict within Zaf. "Eh, I don't like everyone at Alfea, granted. Sure they might gossip about me but I honestly don't care what they say or think about me since I have my own goals and ambitions and I'm working hard to accomplish those."

"I also met people that I am sure aren't the backstabbing kind, people also interested in doing what is good for everyone rather than themselves. As long as those are around, I am sure I'll manage just fine at Alfea!" she stated optimistically, tapping confidence from an unexpected source remembering a conversation she had yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: The DeLong Ruby Hotel    The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 59 Eo1pl7YSat Jun 27, 2015 10:11 am

Isaä nodded and internally cursed loudly. anyone who had psychic abilities would need to wash their mind with green soap for hearing such foul words "allright" she calmly spoke. trying to show no sign of her anger for the sudden hope that sparked "but remember... one time or another they'll betray you or try to make you work for them" she said calmly and let go of Zaflores shoulder

"good luck at Alfea. but you know who warned you. just keep your eyes open and you'll see what I mean" she warned her before starting to gather her suitcase for the trip back "my offer for lunch or so remains open by the way"
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: The DeLong Ruby Hotel    The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 59 Eo1pl7YSat Jun 27, 2015 10:18 am

"Hmm, right now I'd much rather just go back to Alfea, lock myself in my room and take some time to clear my mind. So I'm sorry to decline your offer to grab a bite to eat, but I'm just not up for that at the moment," she said sighing deeply. "You the best of luck as well in cloud tower!"

With those word she left the room. Strangely the conversation with Isaä had calmed her a bit. She definitely didn't fit the usual stereotypical idea she had of the witches attending cloud tower, maybe it wasn't all that bad. With yet another slither of doubt added to her mind she headed to her room to fetch her belongings and teleported back to Alfea.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: The DeLong Ruby Hotel    The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 59 Eo1pl7YSat Jun 27, 2015 10:25 am

Isaä sended her sister a text to get back and go to cloudtower again with her. she felt better and had all their stuff packed allready and was waiting for her

after the movie ended Canna flew up, thanked Jolly and headed to Magix again to attend her gardens once more.
Back to top Go down
Sirenix Portugal
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Portugal

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Watch: Winx Club, Sailor Moon, Disney Series, Miranda Sings

PostSubject: Re: The DeLong Ruby Hotel    The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 59 Eo1pl7YMon Jun 29, 2015 6:48 pm

Azumaz and Charlie arrived. Charlie went to her room to pack and Azumaz went to her own room.

Azumaz enters the room. "I hung out with the 'fairy' because the ball was too short.", she explains. She starts packing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DeLong Ruby Hotel    The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 59 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

The DeLong Ruby Hotel
Page 59 of 60Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60  Next