Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix! 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix! 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix! 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix! Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix! Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix! Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix! Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix! Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix!

Go down 
+17
winx your magical now
BeCkKeE7
Mermaidix Sirenix
SibyllaJustice
Stella Solaria
magicalpersonal
Floragirl56
Winxisawesome
vili567
firebid1030
RoseXinh
Awesomesauce
SirenixWCTV
Nicola_C
MUSAWINXY
sen rina
kushal
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
kushal
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
kushal

season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix! Empty
PostSubject: season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix!   season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix! Eo1pl7YFri Jul 20, 2012 12:58 pm

from now on this is the post that sen rina posted on believeinwinx pa[/u]ge![/b]

hi guys i have some amazing news.All the credits go to sen rina and big thank you to her friend who found out on this news! link: http://winx-magic.kazeo.com/saison-5/exclu-mondiale-foule-de-nouvelles-informations-sur-les-7-pescix-,a3280337.html
remember those 6 mermaids like creatures in the 2nd trailer! guess what they are called as the pescix ! they are like the pixies .they will help the winx to achieve their sirenix!
[u][b]

so i think that you are wondering whats a pescix! well the pescix are ancient creatures that date back to the magical world! its logic because we all know that the sirenix is an ancient power! more important remember my blog from before where i ask whats bloom is holding in her hand? and whether it was a water star!

well as many of you have guess it right! its not a water star that bloom is holding in her hand! the piscix are very important.they all come from a magic stone!
AND more BREAKING NEWS =D

THERE ARE 7 PISCIX IN ALL. YES THERE ARE 7 IN ALL! YESSSSSSS 7 !!!!!!!!!!!! i know we all saw 6 mermaids like in the clip!

WELL WELL WELL! THERE ARE 3 POSSIBLE REASONS FOR THE EXISTANCE OF THE 7 PISCIX!
is the 7th one a sort of the queen of the piscix! (like ninfea is the guardian pixie of Pixie Village's Codex. from season 2)
could it be that a new friend ,a new fairy ?will she join the winx in their new adventures?so could she beome the 7th one since roxy is not a member of the club??so since a lot of debates have been going on on roxy being a believix fairy,and how she skip charmix and enchantix. now these cannot be ignored! so to integrate her in the group would require a new plot,money and a lot of work! therefore rainbow decide not to make her the 7th winx. so which means that rainbow since season 4 had this idea to introduce a new fairy and to make her the new winx club member! i think the fairy will already be in her enchantix mode and will join the winx club on earth.there she will achieve her believix! it make more sense why we also saw the girls in believix mode in the leaked clip;the one containing the harmonix transformation! well we also know that the winx will appear in alfea with roxy ;the famous few minor scene where we all see roxy! i strongly believe that they will stick to this: believix is a higher temporarily transformation level thus the enchantix will remain the basic final fairy form. remember we all saw the winx changed from believix to enchantix! i dont think its an error as most fans think! so when the girls will be seen back in alfea with roxy,i think they(except roxy of course) will be in their enchantix mode!so i think from there that the new fairy will join the club and she will be in her enchantix mode.so when earth will be threatened or when the girls will go back to earth,the winx club will transformed into believix fairy and since earth people believe in magic and in fairies,this will enable the new fairy to transform into a believix fairy! so i think this might be the season 5 climax well its just my theory its not official
Or my favorite one!=D we all know that roxy will appear as a minor character in season 5! and we all know that sirenix will also be the season 6 transformation! also molly told me that season 6 has not yet been written!here is the screen print!

so my theory is that season 5 will not end and the plot will continue in season 6! so the 7th piscix might be for roxy!!!!!!!!meaning may be the villain Tritannus might not have been completely defeated OR a new villain will appear and the power of the sirenix will be required to defeat him! so guys what to you think

Last edited by kushal on Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
sen rina
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
sen rina

season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix! Empty
PostSubject: Re: season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix!   season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix! Eo1pl7YFri Jul 20, 2012 1:04 pm

so guys what do you think.for more news look at my blog on winx wikia
Back to top Go down
sen rina
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
sen rina

PostSubject: Re: season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix!   season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix! Eo1pl7YFri Jul 20, 2012 2:01 pm

both natalie lander and the american dubber of vanessa,bloom adoptive mother,will voiced two of the piscix.
Back to top Go down
sen rina
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
sen rina

PostSubject: Re: season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix!   season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix! Eo1pl7YFri Jul 20, 2012 4:08 pm

Thanks to my friend ,now we know which one of the pescix are connected to which winx club fairy =D source :winx-magic.kazeo.com/saison-5/exclu-mondiale-correspondance-winx-pescix,a3280840 .html

the green will be linked to tecna.

the orange will be linked to stella

the violet one next to the orange pescix will be linked to aisha

the blue one with the brown hair Very Happy will be linked to bloom

the pink-red one will be linked to musa

and the one far in the right of the picture (the pescix with a green dot)will be linked to flora season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix! Tyy
Back to top Go down
MUSAWINXY
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
MUSAWINXY

Musa Roy
Hobbies : Not Sleeping OBVIOUSLY!!

PostSubject: Re: season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix!   season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix! Eo1pl7YFri Jul 20, 2012 4:31 pm

wow I can't wait till season % yay oh can someone post it one yuotube I'm in south africa and don;t have even season 4 so pls
Back to top Go down
Nicola_C
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Nicola_C

Musa Riven
Hobbies : Reading, Writing, Watching Anime :)

PostSubject: Re: season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix!   season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix! Eo1pl7YFri Jul 20, 2012 4:45 pm

musa winx wrote:
wow I can't wait till season % yay oh can someone post it one yuotube I'm in south africa and don;t have even season 4 so pls

You can watch seasons 3 and 4 here Musa Winx and I believe that Believeinwinx intends to post Season 5 Episodes on the Forum for those of us who cannot watch it for whatever reason. Smile
Back to top Go down
MUSAWINXY
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
MUSAWINXY

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix!   season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix! Eo1pl7YFri Jul 20, 2012 4:52 pm

wow! THks the info really appreciated
Back to top Go down
Nicola_C
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Nicola_C

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix!   season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix! Eo1pl7YFri Jul 20, 2012 4:56 pm

As to the information, it's really cool. I mean Aisha may know a lot about the Ocean but she may not know everything so they will need some help. The only thing is with them being underwater there will be no Kiko! Awww I'll miss him because he is usually there for the whole season.
Back to top Go down
Nicola_C
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Nicola_C

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix!   season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix! Eo1pl7YFri Jul 20, 2012 4:56 pm

musa winx wrote:
wow! THks the info really appreciated

No prob Smile
Back to top Go down
MUSAWINXY
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
MUSAWINXY

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix!   season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix! Eo1pl7YFri Jul 20, 2012 5:00 pm

yeah see cause I watched season 1 2 3 and 4 on youtube
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix!   season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix! Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

season 5! spoiler alert! more details on how the girls are going to get there sirenix!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next