Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Forum Announcement 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Forum Announcement 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Announcement 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Forum Announcement Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Forum Announcement Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Forum Announcement Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Forum Announcement Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Forum Announcement Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Forum Announcement Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Forum Announcement Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Forum Announcement Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Forum Announcement Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Forum Announcement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

Forum Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Forum Announcement   Forum Announcement Eo1pl7YThu May 08, 2014 11:23 am

So lately we've given pretty much a lot of warnings for a lot of users who were having oversized avatars and signatures. We understand some people won't think a pixel or two would make a difference, but it would to us. 

200 width and 400 height were chosen as the MAXIMUM dimensions for avatars.

640 width and 360 height were chosen as the MAXIMUM dimensions for signatures. 

Being higher than these dimensions isn't allowed because as I stated above, it is the MAXIMUM limit.

Next, the new forum theme. A lot of you said we should work on spring theme already, or skip to summer theme because summer is close. As I and other moderators said times before, we are NOT going to stick to seasonal themes. So instead, we're going to do something new. The work is currently in progress and it's taking time more than we expect because, unfortunately, only one person is working on it now due to lack of resources and help.

Another thing, is that the forum rules were updated recently. There have been some minor and big changes, so please take your time to view them by clicking these words --->>> Rules of the BelieveInWinx Forum

Keep a note on the double posting rule, as lots of confusion has occurred lately due to it.

BelieveInWinx wrote:
5. Double Posting - Please check to make sure that what you are writing about hasn't already been posted before. In case you forgot to add something to your post, there is an edit button for you to either update the post or delete it. Please use it instead of posting twice. This rule is an exception to fanart threads; you are allowed to "bump" your own topic 3 times, as long as there is a time span of 24 hours between the posts. You are also allowed to double post if you're adding new fanmade creations.

So basically, if you have a new drawing, digital art or whatsoever form of art and you want to post it in a thread but you were the last one who posted there, you can safely double or triple post. But as stated above, if you'll did more than one art and want to post them, please post them in one post to prevent spamming.

Now to move into another thing, the role-play updates. These things are going slowly too, unfortunately, but we need your patience because what we are doing isn't an easy thing, and takes a lot of times of remaking and making so this might take some time, but in the end it'll be completely worth it.

Another thing we noticed is that members aren't exactly reporting any irregularities I stole this word from Phil and rather taking the moderator position themselves, which we call backseating moderators. Please do not do it because it isn't your job to do it because we as moderators are supposed to do this job. If everyone acted as an individual moderator alone then the forum will be totally chaotic.

Note that I, as a stubborn person, I understand why some people defend themselves in some cases. If they were discriminated or annoyed or received whatsoever mean content in PM or threads, you'd most of the time take your right by your self. I understand that even I would do it if I was a normal member, and I feel for the ones who do it, but our job as moderators is to stop that from happening to stop the problem from the roots rather than being a fight.

So please, if that ever happens, just tell a moderator and we'll take care of it. No need to start a fight or take your right by attacking the attacker.

Moving to bumping topics, this rule has been updated to be crystal clear and hopefully it clarifies some concerns.

BelieveInWinx wrote:
11. Posting in old topics - It is something we do not encourage our members to do, but we won’t say it’s not allowed. In other words, you may only post in an old topic if you are going to contribute with a message that completely relates to the topic itself. Once again, "bumping" old fanart threads is allowed (see rule no. 5).

If you want to post in an old topic, do so only if you're contributing to the topic. If you post something unrelated to the topic, you'll be warned about it and your post will be deleted.

Another thing we noticed is that members are stealing other members/moderators or forum content without permission. Let's talk about member/moderators contents being stolen. Some members have done it without permission of original owner and that isn't something we allow. We do not tolerate others who steal others' hard work, so you may be given a warning if serious content was stolen.

I hope this clears some concerns to others and if you have any questions about the above information, you may ask them below.
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

Forum Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Announcement   Forum Announcement Eo1pl7YThu May 08, 2014 5:28 pm

~~Double Posting xD~~ So this thread had many changes if someone noticed and now it finished its final stage of editing so please reread the information now if you read old ones to clarify some confusion if you have '3'~.
Back to top Go down
Aeniara
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Aeniara

Musa Brandon

Forum Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Announcement   Forum Announcement Eo1pl7YFri May 09, 2014 11:44 am

Both the rules and this post have been updated again (hopefully for the last time). We're sorry for the inconvenience, but please take a moment to review the rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Announcement   Forum Announcement Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Forum Announcement
Page 1 of 1