Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Dragon Mountain 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Dragon Mountain 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Dragon Mountain 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Dragon Mountain Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Dragon Mountain Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Dragon Mountain Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Dragon Mountain Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Dragon Mountain Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Dragon Mountain Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Dragon Mountain Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Dragon Mountain Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Dragon Mountain Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Dragon Mountain

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

Dragon Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Mountain   Dragon Mountain Eo1pl7YSat May 03, 2014 9:44 pm

One of the most highest mountains in Pyros, along with it being in the most volcanic area, this place is extremely dangerous and is full of secrets of ancient tribes that lived inside the mountain.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Dragon Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Mountain   Dragon Mountain Eo1pl7YSat May 28, 2016 2:46 am

Roll steps out of the portal and into the heat of the volcanic world. The heat was intense, but for now he could just tolerate it. It wasn't that bad right? "Almost reminds me of that summer when we were seven years old."
Back to top Go down
Bloom
RP Characters
RP Characters
Bloom

Stella Sky

Dragon Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Mountain   Dragon Mountain Eo1pl7YSat May 28, 2016 2:52 am

Bloom steps out of the portal and into the planet immediately after her cousin. "Well, the heat is quite bearable for me -- it's easy for me to adapt to it thanks to my powers," she briefly stated before walking a few steps. "So what's your plan now?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Dragon Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Mountain   Dragon Mountain Eo1pl7YSat May 28, 2016 2:59 am

Roll closes his eyes to think a moment, "You fly up so you can get a fix on me while you form a bow and arrows out of pure magical energy. I'll give you a single to tell you I'm ready for you to shoot me. It's something that will be recognizable." Feeling like he was gonna fry, the young red haired man open his orbs and pulls off his shirt, tossing it to the side. "This might just make it easier for you to hit me in the correct place." He muses, while gently tugging his gloves from his back pocket and slipping them on. "And one last thing before we do this." He gives Bloom a quick kisses on the forehead, "Ready when you are Bloomie."

Last edited by zerowing21 on Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloom
RP Characters
RP Characters
Bloom

Stella Sky

Dragon Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Mountain   Dragon Mountain Eo1pl7YSat May 28, 2016 3:11 am

Bloom tries to utter some words but simply mumbles due to the astonishment she's in. After he kissed her, she immediately comes back into her senses and argues. "Wait, what? You really want to be shot by an arrow of magic?! You're going to take your vision literally?!" she exclaimed, before moving a few steps away. "Roll, you're crazy! I can't possibly do that to you -- I could kill you!" she says with a tone of mixed emotion in her voice.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Dragon Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Mountain   Dragon Mountain Eo1pl7YSat May 28, 2016 3:20 am

"It makes the most sense to go in that direction. If you have a better idea, I'm all ears." Roll says to her, trying to at least calm her down. He takes a step forward and gently places a hand on her shoulder, "I know you're worried Bloom, but trust me to make the right call on this. Yes, I could die no matter how we do it, but this is probably the safest way possible. Bloom, please just do as I ask and everything will be fine. I promise you I won't die." He looks her kindly, knowing it might take more to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
RP Characters
RP Characters
Bloom

Stella Sky

Dragon Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Mountain   Dragon Mountain Eo1pl7YSat May 28, 2016 3:37 am

Bloom's face expression show grave worriedness, but she closes her eyes for a couple of seconds before nodding and agreeing to his plan. "All right Roll, I trust you. Be safe, I'll wait for your signal," she says as she flies up several meters. She proceeds to move her arms in a certain pattern as energy flows within her hands to eventually form into a bow and an arrow.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Dragon Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Mountain   Dragon Mountain Eo1pl7YSat May 28, 2016 3:42 am

Roll turns around to give Bloom a clean shot of his upper body and seeing that she has created the magic bow and arrow, he slowly raises his arm, giving her a thumbs up as the signal. There was no turning back and Roll feels prepared for this. Of course he was scared of what he was doing, but he had to push that feeling down.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
RP Characters
RP Characters
Bloom

Stella Sky

Dragon Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Mountain   Dragon Mountain Eo1pl7YSat May 28, 2016 4:01 am

Bloom took a deep breath and loaded the bow with an arrow upon Roll's signal. She took a moment to aim and once she was set, her wings glowed in a dragon-like red aura and shot the arrow towards Roll; releasing the aura from her wings explosively over a small radius which dispensed immediately in the air.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Dragon Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Mountain   Dragon Mountain Eo1pl7YSat May 28, 2016 4:09 am

The arrow Bloom looses flies downward, but hits the dirt several feet in front of Roll.

Roll blinks and glances up at Bloom, his mouth agape. She actually missed and it surprised him. Guess she wasn't so perfect after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Mountain   Dragon Mountain Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Dragon Mountain
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next