Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Lydia (Storm Witch) 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Lydia (Storm Witch) 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Lydia (Storm Witch) 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Lydia (Storm Witch) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Lydia (Storm Witch) Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Lydia (Storm Witch) Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Lydia (Storm Witch) Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Lydia (Storm Witch) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Lydia (Storm Witch) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Lydia (Storm Witch) Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Lydia (Storm Witch) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Lydia (Storm Witch) Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Lydia (Storm Witch)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyraii
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
Kyraii

Flora Timmy

Lydia (Storm Witch) Empty
PostSubject: Lydia (Storm Witch)   Lydia (Storm Witch) Eo1pl7YTue Feb 18, 2014 8:16 pm

why do i keep making characters

Name: Lydia

Height: 5’6

What Creature Are you: Witch  (Storm)

Ethnicity: She’s from Magix.

Allegiance: She’s a good guy. Really.

Origins: Magic User

Powers: Lydia’s powers are derived from storms, including the wind and lightning aspects of it.

Spells:
Lightning Discharge - Hits the target with a small jolt of lightning. (Low)
Cutting Wind - Hits the target with a small gust of wind. (Low)
Tiny Tornado - Generates a small tornado shaped spell which does minor wind damage and knocks the target back. The lighter the target, the further they get knocked back. (Low)
Storm Cloud - Creates a small storm cloud above someone’s head which deals lightning and wind damage. It follows them, but can only go up to 15 feet away from Lydia. It constantly uses her energy during its duration. (Medium)
Cloud Nine - Generates a shield slightly smaller than Lydia’s torso for defense. (Medium)
Thunder Racket - Creates a loud noise using thunder to stun the target for a brief second. (Medium)
Thunderstorm - Creats a large thunderstorm in the sky that deals damage in a 25 foot radius. It does 50% lightning and 50% wind damage and has a tendancy to miss, giving it the accuracy of 85%. (High)
Lunatic Scud - Generates a powerful wind which specializes in destroying shields. It wears Lydia out, forcing her to wait a bit to use another spell and leaving her open. It also does poor damage to anything that's not a proper shield. (High)

Appearance:
Civilian - Lydia wears a white shirt with a dark purple jacket over it. Her pants are dark purple, and her shoes are black with white in the center. Her hair is styled and flipped onto one side, while the other side is almost bald and has sort of a storm cloud with lightning coming out of it design in it. Her hair is black with purple tips. Her skin is pale and her eyes are brown.

Strengths: Lydia is skilled as a leader and skilled at communicating with others. Her consistency with her spell power is also one of her strengths.

Weaknesses: Her hot temper gets her into trouble often, and her school grades aren't very good, causing her frustration. She also has difficulty focusing in battle when angered.

Personality: Lydia is an ambivert, allowing her to function well in social situations and on her own. She’s very capable on her own but enjoys the company of others, especially during a stressful situation. She’s quick to anger and highly irritable, but capable of maintaining an important position assuming no one makes her mad. She’s prone to violence when upset and hates to lose. She’s a perfectionist and prefers to make no mistakes, and she also makes sure to stay organized if possible. Although her perfectionism has crushed her self-esteem, she’s always there to crack a joke or two; usually at her own expense, and often shows concern for others.

History:
Lydia was born and raised on Magix. Although she was often bullied at school for being a witch (and a nice one, no less), she's always managed to have a small group of close friends. Her parents always taught her to be kind to others.
Lydia wasn't always easily angered, but after years of taunts it built up inside her. Violence is quite the catharsis for her and as a result she turned to it as her means of releasing anger, which became a frequent occurrence, even from minor annoyances. Despite this, when calm, she's quite kind and capable of easily talking to others, due to her close group of her friends and her family members, which she saw very often on holidays. Her family was rather large, and they always met up on holidays giving her time to communicate with them and get to know them better.
Lydia's parents noticed her falling grades in school; due only to the fact that Lydia simply is not good with schoolwork. They sent her to Cloudtower in hopes that it would help her succeed as a witch.

Last edited by Kyraii on Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Lydia (Storm Witch)   Lydia (Storm Witch) Eo1pl7YWed Feb 19, 2014 1:20 pm

There's only a slight problem.
Quote :
Weaknesses: Her hot temper gets her into trouble often, and her school grades aren't very good. She also has difficulty keeping her anger under control (despite keeping all other emotions under control just fine).
Hot-tempered and difficulty of controlling her anger are the same thing. And getting weak grades or bad at schoolwork aren't weaknesses. From what I read, her grades aren't giving her stress or giving more than 10% extra anger if I get it right or even affecting her life. It should go to personality (Bad at schoolwork) if it's not affecting her.

EDIT: Actually, I'm kind of iffy about the last 2 attacks. The attack which destroys shields...Hmm.. After you use this attack, you cannot use another attack quickly and attack the target you removed his/her defense or even a different target. Someone else must attack instead of you.

And for the thunderstorm...Remember. 50% wind damage and 50% thunder damage for this attack. Because it seems you made it 100% wind damage and 100% thunder damage which is over-powered to be honest. It also needs little bit of nerfing there...Its accuracy shouldn't be 100%. Make it about...85%.

It can be tricky handling such powers, but you fleshed it right except these few errors. It's understandable, because when writing OCs it can be tricky balancing their power limits.
Back to top Go down
Kyraii
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
Kyraii

Flora Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Lydia (Storm Witch)   Lydia (Storm Witch) Eo1pl7YSat Feb 22, 2014 11:33 pm

I have to admit that I thought stating that a spell used two elemental powers made it 50% each automatically and that it'd be assumed. guess not lol
Edited Thunderstorm and Lunatic Scud according to what you said. How are the other spells?

Her poor school grades do contribute to her anger and frustration, and is the reason she's at Cloudtower; this was added to the profile. I'm having trouble thinking of another weakness that wouldn't go in another section.
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Lydia (Storm Witch)   Lydia (Storm Witch) Eo1pl7YFri Feb 28, 2014 5:00 am

They're fine. As a weakness, you can, say, make her anger affect her in battle causing her to be angry to focus?
Back to top Go down
Kyraii
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
Kyraii

Flora Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Lydia (Storm Witch)   Lydia (Storm Witch) Eo1pl7YWed Mar 05, 2014 2:25 am

Added that to the weakness section, thanks.
What else should be changed?
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: Lydia (Storm Witch)   Lydia (Storm Witch) Eo1pl7YThu Mar 20, 2014 6:39 pm

Everything is fine so I accept her. <3
Back to top Go down
TecNower03
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
TecNower03

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : 60% Creator of the term LS.

PostSubject: Re: Lydia (Storm Witch)   Lydia (Storm Witch) Eo1pl7YThu Mar 20, 2014 6:43 pm

I accept. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://winx-rain-bow.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lydia (Storm Witch)   Lydia (Storm Witch) Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Lydia (Storm Witch)
Page 1 of 1