Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Mythix Transformation 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Mythix Transformation 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mythix Transformation 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Mythix Transformation Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Mythix Transformation Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Mythix Transformation Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Mythix Transformation Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Mythix Transformation Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Mythix Transformation Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Mythix Transformation Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Mythix Transformation Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Mythix Transformation Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Mythix Transformation

Go down 
+26
Tecnafairy
AlexisWinx
DuncanSirenix14
alizanoun
Fire Girl
winxclubmagi
JAD2350
Mermaidix Sirenix
WinxLover2012
Fluffy
winxforeverfan
Ylianne
NaomiWinx83
Chocoroko
Queen Chrysalis
Duchess Swan
Winxrox466
Winx3450
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
isabelleBloom
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Kyraii
hatsunemiku39
Sailor Lily
Sirenix Portugal
Aeniara
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeniara
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Aeniara

Musa Brandon

Mythix Transformation Empty
PostSubject: Mythix Transformation   Mythix Transformation Eo1pl7YThu Feb 13, 2014 10:08 pm

Season 6's transformations seem to be causing quite a fuss around the forum... So this thread is where you should talk about Mythix.

Mythix Transformation BbRB6_2MsQg
Back to top Go down
Sirenix Portugal
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Portugal

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Watch: Winx Club, Sailor Moon, Disney Series, Miranda Sings

PostSubject: Re: Mythix Transformation   Mythix Transformation Eo1pl7YThu Feb 13, 2014 10:19 pm

The transformation is terrible. I remember when the Sirenix transformation came out before Season 5 even premiered, I was really excited. Well, it's not that I'm not excited for the rest of Season 6, but I hate this transformation. I hope it changes. I only like Bloom's and Aisha's Mythix. About the dimension, it looks like the space. And really boring. And why CGI again? I was hoping for something better.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Mythix Transformation   Mythix Transformation Eo1pl7YFri Feb 14, 2014 1:24 am

I don't get what the big deal is. Sure its simple but I think its quite pretty.
Back to top Go down
hatsunemiku39
Tribute
Tribute
hatsunemiku39

Bloom Timmy
Hobbies : watching anime, reading novels, listening to JPop or Vocaloid, drawing

PostSubject: Re: Mythix Transformation   Mythix Transformation Eo1pl7YFri Feb 14, 2014 2:27 am

bloom's mythix is the best. stella looks a bit like the cliché version of fairies.
Back to top Go down
Kyraii
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
Kyraii

Flora Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Mythix Transformation   Mythix Transformation Eo1pl7YFri Feb 14, 2014 8:01 am

rashid29 wrote:
I don't get what the big deal is. Sure its simple but I think its quite pretty.
The problem (or the one I have with it) is that the outfits are the same, with minor differences in clothing and color. The wings are incredibly bland, and the wands aren't creative.
EDIT: It coming after Bloomix, which did have more in terms of differences (compared to Sirenix, which even gave everyone the same wings), didn't help. People expected the second transformation to have some key differences in the outfits besides the wings; and the colors don't count, because if someone is colorblind, it doesn't help nor matter. They should have more differences than wings, colors and maybe if there's two straps instead of one and other differences I'd actually have to look for.
Of course, it's perfectly fine to like Mythix. I quite like Bloom's outfit and I'd have more respect for the transformation if there were more differences between the girls.

It being simple isn't the problem, IMO; the original Magic Winx was very simple, but really nice, and that's because everyone wore different outfits instead of small differences.
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: Mythix Transformation   Mythix Transformation Eo1pl7YFri Feb 14, 2014 9:55 am

The only Mythix transformations I don't like are Tecna's and Stella's. They're not as detailed as the others. They look so plain and simple. It's just annoying and frustrating as why make the rest so detailed and the two of them so plain. It's quite irritating. 

The name Mythix I really adore. I like the wands/scepters a lot, reminds me of season 1 with Stella's ring/scepter. The wings are so cute!! They all have different patterns and colors, I'm so glad they don't look much alike. The past three transformations (Bloomix, Sirenix and Harmonix) made them look so much alike that I wanted the Trix to badly defeat them just for that. 

Hopefully Mythix will spark to me when the other episodes air, and I hope they would resume airing Winx this Sunday and every Sunday till the last episode. Other than that I really hope they'd release a 2D version of it like they did with Sirenix. CGI looks amazing but seeing it in 2D is a whole other thing.
Back to top Go down
isabelleBloom
Lovix Fairy
Lovix Fairy
isabelleBloom

Musa Sky
Hobbies : Writing, reading, watch winx club, listen to music, shopping, chit-chat

PostSubject: Re: Mythix Transformation   Mythix Transformation Eo1pl7YFri Feb 14, 2014 10:05 am

SarahTheGirlieGamer wrote:
The only Mythix transformations I don't like are Tecna's and Stella's. They're not as detailed as the others. They look so plain and simple. It's just annoying and frustrating as why make the rest so detailed and the two of them so plain. It's quite irritating. 

The name Mythix I really adore. I like the wands/scepters a lot, reminds me of season 1 with Stella's ring/scepter. The wings are so cute!! They all have different patterns and colors, I'm so glad they don't look much alike. The past three transformations (Bloomix, Sirenix and Harmonix) made them look so much alike that I wanted the Trix to badly defeat them just for that. 

Hopefully Mythix will spark to me when the other episodes air, and I hope they would resume airing Winx this Sunday and every Sunday till the last episode. Other than that I really hope they'd release a 2D version of it like they did with Sirenix. CGI looks amazing but seeing it in 2D is a whole other thing.

I totally agree with what u said
Back to top Go down
http://lovemagicalwinx.blogspot.com/
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Making fanarts, Tumblr-ing, studying, using the computer, FANGIRLING, and watching Winx Club of course!

PostSubject: Re: Mythix Transformation   Mythix Transformation Eo1pl7YFri Feb 14, 2014 12:51 pm

I already wrote my opinion in the other topic, and most of you probably saw it. And now, I can say that the Mythix outfits are sooo.....BORING. Like come on, just tubes? I like it, but...SUPER PLAIN! No offense.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Mythix Transformation   Mythix Transformation Eo1pl7YFri Feb 14, 2014 9:43 pm

Well at least mythix on each girl is more different than sirenix.
Back to top Go down
Winx3450
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winx3450

Tecna Brandon
Hobbies : Winx Doll Collecting & Photography

PostSubject: Re: Mythix Transformation   Mythix Transformation Eo1pl7YSat Feb 15, 2014 9:22 am

rashid29 wrote:
Well at least mythix on each girl is more different than sirenix.
To be honest, i like Sirenix more than Mythix. I like every transformation they had more than Mythix, it just dissapoints me the lack of creativity. How will season 7 be?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mythix Transformation   Mythix Transformation Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Mythix Transformation
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next