Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club? 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club? Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club? Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club? Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club?

Go down 
+29
NaomiWinx83
The Egg Roll's Cousin
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
SwordArtOnline
AkshSirenix
MUSAWINXY
xFlash
-PeekAtChu
Sirenixprime29
Chocoroko
LoveMusa991
Stella Solaria
Chioku
SibyllaJustice
winxclubforever89292
cristalestrella123
Floragirl56
Awesomesauce
Nicola_C
DuncanSirenix14
vili567
Miniminnie
SirenixWCTV
winxclubroxylove123123
BelieveInWinx
firebid1030
Bloom1011
Winxisawesome
Winxlover12
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Who is you're favourite villain?
The Trix
Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club? OF8qjdp39%Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club? Ck5wUFn
 39% [ 15 ]
The Shadow Phoenix/Lord Darkar
Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club? OF8qjdp5%Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club? Ck5wUFn
 5% [ 2 ]
Baltor/Valtor
Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club? OF8qjdp24%Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club? Ck5wUFn
 24% [ 9 ]
The Wizards Of The Black Circle
Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club? OF8qjdp11%Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club? Ck5wUFn
 11% [ 4 ]
Tritannus
Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club? OF8qjdp21%Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club? Ck5wUFn
 21% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 38

AuthorMessage
Winxlover12
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
Winxlover12

Hobbies : Drawing, Reading, Student

Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club? Empty
PostSubject: Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club?   Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club? Eo1pl7YThu Jun 28, 2012 8:59 am

My favorite villains are the Trix. I loved them in season 1. They always stick together like friends. They are sisters. They also made the show funny. I liked valtor's connection with Bloom and his calmness. He was powerful. I loved the Black circle. They were like the Trix. They stuck together like brothers. They committed deeds that were unforgivable; like what they did to Nabu. I liked Darkar. But he was a bit creepy. In Rai he was the ultimate cause on all the bad stuff that happened to Bloom. He ordered the Ansestral Witches to attack Domino causing them to create Valtor and kill Bloom's parents. That's why I like him. Share your opinions. Smile

Last edited by BelieveInWinx on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:05 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling and grammar mistakes)
Back to top Go down
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia
Hobbies : sitting outside your window

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club?   Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club? Eo1pl7YFri Jun 29, 2012 5:18 am

I like all of them for different reasons, but i LOVE The Black Circle the most Smile

I liked the Trix because: they stick together and even though they fight a lot they always come back together. I probably liked them the most in Season 1 because they seemed so ultimately powerful and everything, but after that they went downhill a bit.

I liked Darkar because: he was so powerful, cunning, intelligent, and knew what he wanted. He had such a good plan to get the ultimate power. I liked how he turned one of the winx evil too, its what i wanted to happen in the show.

I liked Valtor because: he was so casual about everything, perhaps a bit too over confident though, i liked his connection with Bloom, and I liked his power and spells.

I liked The Black Circle because: They started off so powerful and unstoppable, they have awesome powers eg. speed, destruction, shape shifting, absorbing magic, I loved their brotherlyness, they stuck together (well Anagan, Gantlos and Duman did more than Ogron) no matter what, they supported each other, i loved the moment where Gantlos jumped in front of the train to save Ogron, I liked how protective Gantlos was, he looked out for his other "brothers", i just generally loved how they were like a band of brothers. Also, in my opinion, they commited the most unforgivable crimes out of all of the villains.
Back to top Go down
Bloom1011
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Bloom1011

Hobbies : Winx En Mag, student

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club?   Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club? Eo1pl7YSun Jul 01, 2012 2:56 am

I gotta say its a tie between the Trix and Wizards of the Black Circle.

But i guess ill o with Trix cause they never give up on destroying the winx
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club?   Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club? Eo1pl7YMon Jul 02, 2012 5:05 am

i love all villians
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
BelieveInWinx
Administrator
Administrator
BelieveInWinx

Musa Brandon
Hobbies : Internet,Art and TV.

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club?   Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club? Eo1pl7YMon Jul 02, 2012 9:52 pm

The Trix!
They've always been there for the Winx. But not in a good way obviously. lol
Back to top Go down
https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com
winxclubroxylove123123
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club?   Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club? Eo1pl7YWed Jul 04, 2012 2:32 am

tritannus (when it s5 comes out maybe?) THE TRIX THOUGH!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://winxclubofficial.webs.com
SirenixWCTV
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
SirenixWCTV

Hobbies : Winx Club! :D, Reading, TV, Computers, Biking, Helping People, Technology, and Nature

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club?   Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club? Eo1pl7YWed Jul 04, 2012 5:13 am

I would honestly say Tritannus because of him being in the new season. But my favorite so far has been Valtor. Not so much the Trix, even though they have been in atleast 4 seasons (including their appearance in S5).
Back to top Go down
Miniminnie
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Miniminnie

Hobbies : Listening to music, make stories

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club?   Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club? Eo1pl7YThu Jul 05, 2012 8:03 am

I go with the Trix. They're the best villain ever in the series! Whenever the Winx go, the Trix will be there (lolz) Smile
Back to top Go down
vili567
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
vili567

Bloom Timmy
Hobbies : I like cars

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club?   Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club? Eo1pl7YSun Jul 22, 2012 8:55 am

Right now for me it would be The Wizards Of The Black Circle but when season 5 comes out it will be Tritannus.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/vili567?feature=mhee
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club?   Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club? Eo1pl7YSun Jul 22, 2012 10:16 am

Well, for once... I like Valtor, The wizrds and Tritannus(not so villainy cause... he's just possessed by pollution)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club?   Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club? Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite villain in Winx Club?
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next