Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special} 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special} 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special} 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special} Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special} Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special} Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special} Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special} Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special} Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special} Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special} Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special} Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special}

Go down 
+3
Tecnafairy
firebid1030
Mermaidix Sirenix
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy
Hobbies : Being Creative

The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special} Empty
PostSubject: The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special}   The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special} Eo1pl7YMon Jan 06, 2014 6:00 am

Once upon a time in the great perfect magical universe, lived a world far beyond imagination, courage, magic, and wonder. Beauty as the realm once may, there was a great battle between good vs. evil during that time. Darkness conqured the lands, corrupts the world's pure nature, and feeds on fear, suffering, and despair. But a powerful group of fairies, wizards, and blade wielding swordsmen banded together to stand strong against the great evil. They fought the bitter darkness and won. The wizards and fairies then forge a strong prison for the great evil to be sealed away, and never to be unleashed again. As time passed, the perfect world has been peaceful, until now. Somewhere out in the endless sea, there is a neighboring colony in the Tideborn lands. A underwater colony called Sea Dragon-Topia, home of the enchanting sea creatures called mermaids and mermen. But one mermaid who longs for something more. Her name is Amarianna. She was asleep at the time. But as morning rises, she woke up with a smile on her face. She swam to the window, and looks at the surface. The sun is shining bright on the water.

"This is the perfect day to go exploring." said Amarianna as she turns to swim to the mirror.

The young mermaid began to combed her long flowing fluorescent red hair with her shell comb. This just in, her mother came knocking on her door.

"Amarianna! Breakfast is ready." said mother.

"Coming!" Amarianna replied as she got down combing her hair.

As the family gathered around at the table, Amarianna swam down to join them.

"Morning Mom. Morning Dad." says Amarianna as she helps herself with her mother's homemade sea biskets.

"Well you're in a good mood today, Amarianna." said her father.

"Well it's a beautiful day out to go to someplace I have never been." said Amarianna. "Like going to see what's up on the surface."

Hearing that, Amarianna's mother makes a funny stern look on her face.

"Now now, Amarianna." said mother. "We talked about this. I don't want you......."

Before she can finish, Amarianna interrupted her mother and finishes the sentence for her.

"To get into anything troublesome and dangerous. I know, Mom." said Amarianna as she finishes her plate. "Don't worry. Nothing is gonna happen to me. I'm only sixteen years old."

"Only sixteen, you're still our little starfish." father joked.

"Dad!" says Amarianna, blushing in embarrasment.

As time goes by. The family was done eating, and the mother was collecting the plates. Amarianna is already to leave on her adventure. But before she can exit the house, her mother has one thing to say to her daughter.

"Amarianna. Remember that you have to go look for a school to apply at, one of these days." said mother.

"Yes I know, Mom." said Amarianna as she grabs her satchel. "I'll do that at the end of summer. Besides, we're like a few eight weeks away from the end of summer. And I'm planning to spend the rest of my weeks going to the surface."

As the young mermaid swam off with a swish of her tail, her mother yelled out, "Just be careful, dear!"

The merman father swim up to the mother's side, and watches their daughter leave.

"Ah, kids. They grow up so fast." said the father. "Do they, darling?"

"Yes they do." said the mother, bearing a heartache. "It is just like yesterday. Time passes us by so quickly, and she is not so little anymore."

"Yes indeed, my love." said the father, holding her in his arms. "She is all grown up."

Amarianna swam through the reefs of the crystal clear waters. Then she headed towards the surface, and encountered several dolphins. She played with them for a long minute, until then she decided to climb up and sit on the rocks. She looked at the sky, daydreaming of soaring through the air like a bird in the sky.

"Someday, I'm going to touch the sky." Amarianna thought to herself. "I'd be able to see the world with bigger cities, mountains, forests, and ocean from a high view.

She sigh to herself as she kept on daydreaming.

"If only I had wings." she said to herself.

As the young enchanting mermaid daydreams away, her thoughts were cut short as a flock af seagulls and dolphins were all going in the east direction as if they were getting away from something. This just in, one of the dolphins came up to Amarianna and tug on her side fin.

"Huh? What's the matter, little one?" Amarianna asked in wonderment.

Then all of a sudden, a loud booming sound scared the creatures. And they all continued to head east. The dolphin quickly swims back to it's pod. Amarianna turns to witness a bright green light flashing from afar the outskirts across the water.

"What was that?" she wondered. "What is going on over there? I have to check it out."

Out of curiousity, Amarianna dives in the water and swam towards the outskirts bay. When she got to the other side on the outskirts, she hid behind the rocks on the huge river bend. There, she witness a battle between two fairies and a large group of earth monsters. Lead by a huge muscular evil earthquake wizard, Xerxes.

"Earth Beasts! Attack the fairies!!" commanded Xerxes.

All the earth beasts began attacking the two fairies. The one fairy is named Justina, and she is the fairy of Mystical Nature. The other one is Shamus. He is the former one of his race known as the Untamed. He is a half humanoid tiger, and now is a fairy of Beast Fury. They stood ready to fight the earth beasts.

"You ready, Shamus?" Justina asked.

"Are you kidding?! I was born ready." said Shamus as he puts out his claws.

The two fairies counter attack the earth beasts with everything they got.

"Mystical Leaf Blades!!!" shouted Justina as she took down three monsters.

"Let's see if you guys can handle me!" said Shamus as he attacks next. "Wrath Of The Lion King!!!"

He took down four or five earth beasts. Amarianna is amazed for she has never witnessed fairies in battle before. The young mermaid cannot believe her eyes.

"Fairies! Up close!" Amarianna gasped in amazement.

As all the monsters were taken down, Xerxes was not amused. In his rage, the big wizard began darting at the fairies.

"Justina! Look out!" shouted Shamus as he pushes Justina out of the way, allowing himself to take the hit by Xerxes.

"Shamus!" Justina shouted in horror as the huge wizard pounds the tiger fairy on the ground.

Then Xerxes starts beating Shamus to the pulse. Justina tries to save her friend.

"Leave him alone, you monster!!" she screamed at the wizard.

Xerxes stops beating Shamus and now glaring at Justina.

"Oh don't worry, fairy." snarled Xerxes as he rams towards Justina. "You're next!"

Amarianna watches in horror as Justina tries to fly away, but Xerxes grabs her and tosses her down on the ground. Then he grab hold of both the young fairies in his powerful arms.

"Time to go, you winged rats!" Xerxes say with a wicked smirk.

Amarianna became terrified for them. Just as she hid deeper into the rocks, she accidently splash the water with her tail. Xerxes hears the water splashed, and then turn to look at the river bend.

"Whose there?!" he said with a scary tone of voice. "Show yourself!!"

Amarianna hid quietly behind the rocks, but the sound of water gives her away. That is when Xerxes decided that he'll take extreme measures.

"Fine then! If you don't come out wherever you are, I'm gonna have to make you come out!" shouted Xerxes as he uses his dark magic to command the earth beneath him.

The rocks turned into stone-like hands, and grabs Amarianna. She struggled to get free, but no avail. Xerxes grined wickedly as he approached the mermaid captured within his stone grasp.

"Well well well. Look what we have here." said Xerxes as he looks closer at Amarianna. "I just caught a fishy spy."

"No! Please! Let me go!" screamed Amarianna as she began to glow brightly.

The monster wizard stood back in shock as the mighty energy creates a forceful blast, and pushes him back. The power surge also freed her from the stone hands. Amarianna looks quite shock for she had never knew what have happened.

"Oh my gosh!" she said in shock. "Did I just do that?"

Even the two fairies were amazed. Refusing to accept defeat, Xerxes starts going on a rampage and darts at Amarianna. He grabs her with his brute strength.

"Bad move for a mere mermaid like you!!" scolded Xerxes as he was about to crush her with his bare hands.

"Stop it! You're hurting me!!" screamed Amarianna as she began glowing brightly again.

"What?! Not again?!" yelled Xerxes as he was being blown away from the powerful blast.

The water turned into flames as a symbolism of a sea dragon has formed. Then it burst into fire drops. Amarianna was on the ground, trying to get back to the river bend. This just in, Justina and Shamus came up to her, and Shamus began carrying her with his strong untamed barbarian arms. He place her in the water gently.

"Are you alright?" Shamus asked, concern for the mermaid.

"Yes. I am. Thanks." says Amarianna as she looks up to them.

"No problem." said Justina. "And thank you back for saving us back there."

Overpowered, Xerxes cannot believe he was defeat by a mermaid like Amarianna. Just as he was about to get up and attack them some more, an another figure showed up and stopped him. It was a shapshifting wizard named Irving, and he has come to retrieve his fallen brother.

"Now now, brother." said Irving, patting him on the back. "You are gravely injured by the incident. Let the fairies be for now."

"No! I can take them!!" shouted Xerxes, refusing to admit he was defeat.

"That was our sister's direct order. Do you want to challenge her?" says Irving.

As much as Xerxes want to continue to bring down the fairies, but he can't disobey his sister's wishes. In a slight moment, the two wizards retreated. Justina and Shamus were amazed of how Amarianna defeated Xerxes with one power move.

"Wow! You really pack a punch right there." said Justina, flicking her long brown hair.

"Yeah, you sent that creep running like a scared animal he is." joked Shamus as he pats Amarianna's shoulder. "You are radical!"

"Me? But I didn't know how I did that." said Amarianna as she looks away for a second. "All I wanted is for him to stop, and then this. I have no idea how this happened."

"Well whatever it is, you sure did save us back there. You should be thankful for that." said Shamus as he fixes his arm muscles.

"He's right." said Justina, agreeably. "If you hadn't came along, we would've been done for."

Amarianna smiled. As the three chatted, Amarianna admire their huge beautiful glowing wings.

"I've never been this close to fairies before." says Amarianna.

"Yeah. Same here goes for us, red." said Shamus, giving a charmistic smirk.

Just as the moment passes them by, Justina remembered that they both need to get back before sundown.

"Oh my Gaia! Shamus, we have to get back to the castle before night fall." remarked Justina.

"Oh crud! You're right!" said Shamus in a hurry. "We have to go."

Amarianna grabs Shamus' foot before they leave.

"Wait! Will I see you two again?" Amarianna asked.

"Yes we will." said Shamus. "Count on it."

The mermaid let go off the tiger's foot, and the two fairies began flying off.

"Nice meet you, mermaid!" Justina shouts from above.

Amarianna watches the two fairies fly away. She can't help but think about how beautiful their wings are.

"Their wings are so beautiful." Amarianna said to herself. "I wish I had wings like theirs. And maybe I can fly, just like them."

She dived into the water, and then she too, began heading back home to the endless sea. Meanwhile, in a dark gloomy hangout, Xerxes and Irving arrived at their chambers, where their other siblings were there.

"Xerxes! You spineless destructive brother!" scolded a female voice. It was Kya, the witch of Chaos. "You let your anger get the better of you! And you failed!!"

"Be quiet, Kya!" Xerxes snapped back. "I know what I'm doing!"

"Hmph! Doesn't look like it." said Zant, the other brother. Also the wizard of deadly cold ice.

"Ouch! Hate to say it, but they do got a point." Irving joked in a wicked tone.

"Would you guys get off my back!!!" Xerxes scolded as his siblings. "I had the fairies where I want them, but then this mermaid show up!"

This just in, they stopped teasing their brother and wanted to hear more of the incident.

"Wait! Did you say a mermaid attacked you?" asked Hysteria, the witch of darkness.

"Yes! A mermaid shows up, and then attack with some strong power unlike anything I've seen before." said Xerxes.

Then, the eldest and the leader of the group of wizards and witches called the Clixue, Zera. The witch of the Dark Rose, became interested into putting Amarianna to the test.

"Really? A superpowered mermaid?" says Zera with a wicked grin. "Tell me more."

As Xerxes told them everything that happened earlier today, Zera came up with a plan.

"So dear brother, where can we find this so called superpowered mermaid?" Zera said as she makes her roses glow with a wicked gleam in her eyes.

{end of part 1}
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special}   The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special} Eo1pl7YMon Jan 06, 2014 6:32 am

wow a new fanfic it's good
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special}   The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special} Eo1pl7YMon Jan 06, 2014 6:35 am

I knew you'll like it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tecnafairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Tecnafairy

Tecna Riven
Hobbies : watching the winx playing video games cooking food

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special}   The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special} Eo1pl7YTue Jan 07, 2014 4:42 am

amazing oh this really intersting
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/victoriafan15
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special}   The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special} Eo1pl7YTue Jan 07, 2014 4:47 am

Thanks tecnafairy
Back to top Go down
Tecnafairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Tecnafairy

Tecna Riven
Hobbies : watching the winx playing video games cooking food

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special}   The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special} Eo1pl7YTue Jan 07, 2014 4:49 am

Mermaidix Sirenix wrote:
Thanks tecnafairy
your welcome just call me deme or demetrius
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/victoriafan15
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special}   The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special} Eo1pl7YTue Jan 07, 2014 4:51 am

Okay, Deme. Smile
Back to top Go down
isabelleBloom
Lovix Fairy
Lovix Fairy
isabelleBloom

Musa Sky
Hobbies : Writing, reading, watch winx club, listen to music, shopping, chit-chat

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special}   The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special} Eo1pl7YTue Jan 07, 2014 6:19 am

You made a little twist with ur new fiction I am eager to know what happened next after reading  Smile
Back to top Go down
http://lovemagicalwinx.blogspot.com/
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special}   The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special} Eo1pl7YTue Jan 07, 2014 6:30 am

I can't believe this is a long one I have to wrote. But the rest might be even longer. Who knows? We'll see. ☮ 
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special}   The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special} Eo1pl7YTue Jan 07, 2014 12:36 pm

Wow! That was really good Marina! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special}   The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special} Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World {Pilot Special}
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next