Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Official Winx Club Website: Old or New? - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Official Winx Club Website: Old or New? - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Official Winx Club Website: Old or New? - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Official Winx Club Website: Old or New? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Official Winx Club Website: Old or New? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Official Winx Club Website: Old or New? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Official Winx Club Website: Old or New? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Official Winx Club Website: Old or New? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Official Winx Club Website: Old or New? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Official Winx Club Website: Old or New? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Official Winx Club Website: Old or New? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Official Winx Club Website: Old or New? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Official Winx Club Website: Old or New?

Go down 
+6
KikiiWinxFairy
Flame Melody
Sirenix Portugal
winxforeverfan
Winx3450
kate2019
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Best Layout
Old
Official Winx Club Website: Old or New? - Page 2 OF8qjdp64%Official Winx Club Website: Old or New? - Page 2 Ck5wUFn
 64% [ 7 ]
New
Official Winx Club Website: Old or New? - Page 2 OF8qjdp36%Official Winx Club Website: Old or New? - Page 2 Ck5wUFn
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Official Winx Club Website: Old or New? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Official Winx Club Website: Old or New?   Official Winx Club Website: Old or New? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Dec 15, 2013 3:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Do you guys like the website layout compared to the old one?

Last edited by Wizplace on Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
computergirl4512
Enchantix Fairy
Enchantix Fairy

Tecna Sky
Location : If anyone wants to tell me how to delete my account on here that would be great.

PostSubject: Re: Official Winx Club Website: Old or New?   Official Winx Club Website: Old or New? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Mar 18, 2014 9:37 pm

I AM EXCITED ABOUT THIS BECAUSE YOU COULD SAY I COME FROM THIS WEBSITE I LOVE IT SO MUCH sORRY ahem.
(warning, I'm getting really ranty here)
Do I have any screenshots of the old site? Oh, here's one.
Official Winx Club Website: Old or New? - Page 2 Wqymw2
Honestly this one was pretty good, but you could say the new one is good too. Well, thinking more about it, I think I actually think I like the old one just a bit more. And since I go on this website and its forum basically everyday, I could add a bit more onto my opinion.
The old website was updated more. I remember it was common that new games would always come out. The last one was "Palladium's Potion Class", and then they stopped releasing games for a few years. There still has not been one. This new one often updates with articles and news, but... it's just not worth much.
On the old website, they had an avatar maker called the MiniWinx. That was my favorite dress-up game EVER! There were so many clothes and choices, and on the forum we even had fashion contests and gave each other advice about our outfits. What made it fun was that there were currencies, WX and RC. WX was the free one, and you had to do certain activities on the site to get them. If you won contests on the forum or got on the high-score boards for the games, then they would give you large amounts of WX. RC was the other one. You had to pay real money for it. I was never able to afford it, but... there were ways to photoshop the RC clothes onto your character Razz
When the new website came, the MiniWinx was gone. We were promised a new MiniWinx. And for the time being, this was displayed on the profile page.
Official Winx Club Website: Old or New? - Page 2 2ccxbmp
I'm afraid to say the profile page has been like that ever since the website was changed, around 2 years ago, I think.
And you know what else the old website had? It had an MMO called Winx Adventure. You could create your own character and talk to the Winx, and go on fairy missions in the "Garden of Charmix".
Official Winx Club Website: Old or New? - Page 2 GardenOfCharmix
Sadly, I never got much out of this game. It didn't work on my old computer. Once I got a new computer, I tried to play it, but I wasn't good at "Garden of Charmix". :PI kept losing.
And then when the website changed, this game was gone for good. We were, once again, promised a new MMO game. After all, Winx Adventure was much too glitchy to be rebooted. We got excited when we heard of "Winx Sirenix Power". Playwinxclub told us that we would soon get an MMO version of the app. We didn't. And we got even more excited when we heard about "Winx Fairy School"! But that turned out to be a mobile app, too.
Basically this website used to be good. It's got fun things now, like Winx Story, but having an account just isn't that engaging. I'm glad to be on this website now though. Razz This forum is a tad more lively.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Official Winx Club Website: Old or New?   Official Winx Club Website: Old or New? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Mar 18, 2014 10:29 pm

computergirl4512 wrote:
I AM EXCITED ABOUT THIS BECAUSE YOU COULD SAY I COME FROM THIS WEBSITE I LOVE IT SO MUCH sORRY ahem.
(warning, I'm getting really ranty here)
Do I have any screenshots of the old site? Oh, here's one.
Official Winx Club Website: Old or New? - Page 2 Wqymw2
Honestly this one was pretty good, but you could say the new one is good too. Well, thinking more about it, I think I actually think I like the old one just a bit more. And since I go on this website and its forum basically everyday, I could add a bit more onto my opinion.
The old website was updated more. I remember it was common that new games would always come out. The last one was "Palladium's Potion Class", and then they stopped releasing games for a few years. There still has not been one. This new one often updates with articles and news, but... it's just not worth much.
On the old website, they had an avatar maker called the MiniWinx. That was my favorite dress-up game EVER! There were so many clothes and choices, and on the forum we even had fashion contests and gave each other advice about our outfits. What made it fun was that there were currencies, WX and RC. WX was the free one, and you had to do certain activities on the site to get them. If you won contests on the forum or got on the high-score boards for the games, then they would give you large amounts of WX. RC was the other one. You had to pay real money for it. I was never able to afford it, but... there were ways to photoshop the RC clothes onto your character Razz
When the new website came, the MiniWinx was gone. We were promised a new MiniWinx. And for the time being, this was displayed on the profile page.
Official Winx Club Website: Old or New? - Page 2 2ccxbmp
I'm afraid to say the profile page has been like that ever since the website was changed, around 2 years ago, I think.
And you know what else the old website had? It had an MMO called Winx Adventure. You could create your own character and talk to the Winx, and go on fairy missions in the "Garden of Charmix".
Official Winx Club Website: Old or New? - Page 2 GardenOfCharmix
Sadly, I never got much out of this game. It didn't work on my old computer. Once I got a new computer, I tried to play it, but I wasn't good at "Garden of Charmix". :PI kept losing.
And then when the website changed, this game was gone for good. We were, once again, promised a new MMO game. After all, Winx Adventure was much too glitchy to be rebooted. We got excited when we heard of "Winx Sirenix Power". Playwinxclub told us that we would soon get an MMO version of the app. We didn't. And we got even more excited when we heard about "Winx Fairy School"! But that turned out to be a mobile app, too.
Basically this website used to be good. It's got fun things now, like Winx Story, but having an account just isn't that engaging. I'm glad to be on this website now though. Razz This forum is a tad more lively.
That I have to agree. It's like that the site developers on the official site is making empty promises at this point. I just wish that they deliver on those promises. And I think that some of you agree about that as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Winx Club Website: Old or New?   Official Winx Club Website: Old or New? - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Official Winx Club Website: Old or New?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2