Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Allison Estrella, Fairy of Stars - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Allison Estrella, Fairy of Stars - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Allison Estrella, Fairy of Stars - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Allison Estrella, Fairy of Stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Allison Estrella, Fairy of Stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Allison Estrella, Fairy of Stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Allison Estrella, Fairy of Stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Allison Estrella, Fairy of Stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Allison Estrella, Fairy of Stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Allison Estrella, Fairy of Stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Allison Estrella, Fairy of Stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Allison Estrella, Fairy of Stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Allison Estrella, Fairy of Stars

Go down 
+2
SarahTheGamerEmpress
AngelicAura
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

Allison Estrella, Fairy of Stars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Allison Estrella, Fairy of Stars   Allison Estrella, Fairy of Stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Nov 11, 2013 10:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Name: Allison Estrella 

Height: 5'5

What Creature Are you? :Fairy

Ethnicity: Solarian

Race: Solaria

Allegiance: Good

Origins: Fairy (Magic user)

Powers: Stars

Stars burst: A high damaging attack which blinds enemies for 8 minutes only. Allison controls who it effects.

Constellation wave: A high damaging used only in situations when really needed. Allison can make any type of figure using stars. There are different figures which attack differently but with the same strength.She can only summon one figure at a time.
Solarian Shield: A medium defense attack, isn't much strong but is strong enough to avoid medium powered attacks. The shield is weak to high powered attacks.

Protection barrier: A medium defense attack.A bubble-like barrier appears which protects Allison's friends, or anyone who she wants it to protect.

Solar Eclipse:A medium attack. An attack where Allison shoots an orb of stars at her enemy which confuses them temporarily.

Shooting star:A medium attack where Allison shoots a star at her enemy. It can disappear if Allison is distracted, so for this she needs full focus.

Star Bright:A low attack spell where Allison launches three swirling stars at an enemy, hypnotizing them temporarily.

Starlight: A low defense spell which creates a small, weak shield which is weak to medium and high powered attacks, but can manage low powered.

Appearance:

Civilian:

Allison has loosely wavy hair with bangs that reaches til her knees that she likes to keep open, though occasionally she styles it. She has an oval shaped face and long, thick eyelashes. She has a well-formed mouth with cherry pink lips. She has light blue eyes and with a hint of green mixed in them. Her complexion is very fair. She wears a light yellow loose sweater with black tights. She wears white sneakers for shoes.

Winx form:

She wears a yellow top that has a white sheer midriff. She wears small yellow gloves on her hands that don't cover her fingers. Her hair is tied into a high pony and her bangs are side-swept. Her wings are normal sized, and her wing design is that they are swirly and they glow. They are covered with sparkly, gold colored glitter and small star-shaped patterns.

Strengths: Good in English class, innovating, intelligent, determination, resourceful, bold.

Weaknesses: Maths, sensitive by memories of her past, can be a scatterbrain, short attention span, easily distracted, her habit of being late.

Personality: Allison is a really sweet and bubbly girl. She is very bold and bright, though she can be insecure and sensitive due to her dark past. She likes to be sarcastic and making jokes, and doesn't take everything too seriously unnecessarily. She is good in teamwork and often thinks of clever ways to get out of situations and thinks strategically. Though, sometimes she is very scared and terrified of her stepfather wanting to find her and can be jittery and nervous for a while so she thinks of things to distract her, thus making it a habit and causing her to be a scatterbrain. She tries to make others happy and is actually broken and sad from the inside herself.

History: Ally was born in Solaria, two months before her twin Luxana (more information on this on Lux's history) to a loving family. Both girls were happy with their lives, and had a great life. That is, until they turned three.

Ally's father was out buying birthday presents for both his daughters, but was attacked and killed on his way back. This happened when Ally turned three, and their mother, Andrea, had cried for months, and Ally was terrified because even for her age, she definitely knew something incredibly terrible had happened. Especially when their father hadn't come home for two weeks.

Their mom was struggling terribly. Her job paid minimum wage, so she had to work three jobs to combine her salary from them to have a decent earning.

One day when she was working at a restaurant, a man, more specifically a wizard named Richard, came in and began to flirt with her. Andrea of course rejected him and said she wasn't interested, but he put her under a trance so she wouldn't reject him.

The two got together and Ally and Lux dreaded it. Richard constantly abused them. He gave them old rags to wear, only spoiled bread to eat and bitter milk to drink, and would hit them constantly, even when they displeased him the very slightest, they would get punished for it.

Because of the trance, their mother would never object to their abuse, and would act like she had nothing to do but fulfill Richard's every wish.

One night when Ally had broke down crying when their parents and Lux had fallen asleep, she knew in her gut that she needed to get her and Lux as far away from their home as possible, because the abuse would only get worse.

The next night, around three a.m or so, they both combined their allowance and fled to Zenith to their loving aunt. She treated them with immense love and care, and became like the mother they never had.

At night, Richard would take his trance over Andrea off because he can't control it when he's asleep, and he has Andrea and the girls trapped so they can't escape because of this.

When both of them were escaping, their mother had caught them and gave them both small charms to remember her. She gave Lux a multicolored heart pendant and Ally a small star shaped hair clip. She helped the both of them escape and risked her own safety for them. When Richard awoke she told the both of them to run as fast as they could, and she got beaten up by Richard when he realized Andrea helped them escape.

When Ally turned 16, their aunt enrolled her to Alfea. At first she had trouble adjusting there because she didn't open up to people other than Lux or others she could trust, and absolutely hated the first few weeks and the fact that she had to stay like this for the next two months.

In a few weeks, she befriended a few of the girls there and though a bit reluctant, they managed to have her open up to them, and Ally absolutely loves it there. She dreads the fact that one day she'll have to leave, but for now she plans on enjoying her time there as much as she can.

After two months, when Lux was enrolled, Ally got a call from her mother around one a.m saying that their father demanded to see both of them, and that he's searching high and low for them, and eventually, he will find them.

Due to this, Ally lives with immense weight on her shoulders to protect Lux and to figure out how to get both of them out of this mess. However, when she thinks too much about their father finding them, she gets terrified so she usually distracts herself from different things. This became a habit, so Ally became a sort of scatterbrain.

Last edited by AngelicAura on Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:44 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: Allison Estrella, Fairy of Stars   Allison Estrella, Fairy of Stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 31, 2014 10:25 am

Her appearance, personality and grammar mistakes have been updated. She's up for reapproval. Angel
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy
Hobbies : Being Creative

PostSubject: Re: Allison Estrella, Fairy of Stars   Allison Estrella, Fairy of Stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 31, 2014 10:33 am

I reapproved!
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Allison Estrella, Fairy of Stars   Allison Estrella, Fairy of Stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 31, 2014 11:21 am

*stamps Re approval on OC's forehead*
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: Allison Estrella, Fairy of Stars   Allison Estrella, Fairy of Stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat Feb 21, 2015 6:32 pm

She needs to be approved again Razz wow so sorry I keep putting my OCs up for reapprovals but yeah. Her entire history has been changed.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Allison Estrella, Fairy of Stars   Allison Estrella, Fairy of Stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat Feb 21, 2015 6:47 pm

I'll give a tentative re approval for now since you explained the entire lux thing to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allison Estrella, Fairy of Stars   Allison Estrella, Fairy of Stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Allison Estrella, Fairy of Stars
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2