Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 4 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 4 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 4 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 4 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 4 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 4 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 4 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 4 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 4 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 4 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 4 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 4 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Winx Club Season 6 Discussions

Go down 
+11
AngelicAura
Winxrox466
Chocoroko
zadien
Aeniara
Domino_kitty
Sailor Lily
Crystal Flake
Kyraii
Bubbelle
DuncanSirenix14
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Winx Club Season 6 Discussions   Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 4 Eo1pl7YFri Oct 11, 2013 2:36 am

First topic message reminder :

So.... There isn't a topic like this yet...

I mean.. there is, but this topic is talking about the overall season...

You can discuss just about anything here, as long as they're season 6 related Smile

So... Start!

The theme song is a bit Kiddish..... Sounds too pleasant... I'd rather keep the Season 5 theme song. Also, the ending song.... is kind of ^^^(pretty much what I said here) Way of Sirenix is a bit... ok ish. Hopefully they make better songs after this...

Bloomix.... WHY BLOOMIX. that's like naming yourself Bloom Bloom instead Bloom of Domino. " NOW, ANNOUNCING THE ARRIVAL OF PRINCESS BLOOM BLOOM" It's like.. Why? THey could name it something else that BLOOMix. Ancientix or Legendix sonds nice, ( these are names me and Nessa came up with xd)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven
Hobbies : Stalking People from a distance

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Discussions   Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 4 Eo1pl7YMon Jun 09, 2014 8:57 pm

If you hate it so much why are you watching Winx?
Back to top Go down
alizanoun
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
alizanoun

Tecna Roy
Hobbies : Internet LOL

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Discussions   Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 4 Eo1pl7YMon Jun 09, 2014 11:03 pm

We can't deny the fact that winx lost its magic since S5.

winxclub5 wrote:
Oh, yeah! And I think that season 6 is very bad. I can't watch more than 2-3 bad seasons, right? I can't torture myself.

You really should watch seasons 1-3, they're really worth it.
Back to top Go down
winxclub5
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
winxclub5

Aisha Brandon
Hobbies : Writing stories!

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Discussions   Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 4 Eo1pl7YTue Jun 10, 2014 10:16 am

alizanoun wrote:

You really should watch seasons 1-3, they're really worth it.

I have watched them and they're good. And because of this I thought that the next seasons will be good too. I like season 4, but after season 5 (Season 5B, with Sirenix and the final of the season) I was shocked. I didn't expect that season 6 will be the same story, this time from the beginning after 3-4 episode.
And I've stopped watch this ----. Just it is bad.
Back to top Go down
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Discussions   Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 4 Eo1pl7YTue Jun 10, 2014 11:55 am

^Kinda true.I kinda like-hate it. I still watch it cause...
I wanna know Nick & Rbw made it awesome or not.
They're outfits are kinda cool but meh!

FAIRY JESUS. Bloom beats anything and everything and can't get over an issue almost killing a friend that wasn't her fault. Without Bloom, it would not be Winx Club cause that's false. They pretty much can take care on their own like those Episodes between Secret Greenhouse and Children of the Night.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Discussions   Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 4 Eo1pl7YSat Jun 14, 2014 2:54 pm

Well its a step up from season 5 which just made me sea sick.

Bloom: We found the fairy godmother Eldora lives right here in gardenia!
Mike: Of course she does. *In a sarcastic tone*

Now Nickbow is just making fun of their own show. xD I still can't stop laughing. Mike just lampshaded how Nickbow uses Gardenia too much.
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia
Hobbies : TV Shows, Music, Movies.

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Discussions   Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 4 Eo1pl7YSat Jun 14, 2014 4:05 pm

DuncanSirenix14 wrote:

Bloomix.... WHY BLOOMIX. that's like naming yourself Bloom Bloom instead Bloom of Domino. " NOW, ANNOUNCING THE ARRIVAL OF PRINCESS BLOOM BLOOM" It's like.. Why? THey could name it something else that BLOOMix. Ancientix or Legendix sonds nice, ( these are names me and Nessa came up with xd)

I liked the names but it's called Bloomix because all the Winx were in one moment weak and fragile so when they made a courageous act or  a quick thinking,they bloomed into a shining powerful fairy in a new fairy form called Bloomix. This happened thanks to to the pieces of the Dragon Flame.
Basically a fairy needs to have at least a part of the Dragon Flame's power to earn Bloomix. To finish, she must perform a good and courageous act worthy of a fairy and then they bloom into a bloomed fairy.

Ancientix or Legendix sounds so cheesy to me when you say it out loud, imagine saying out loud "Magic Winx!Ancientix!" or "Magic Winx!Legendix!" but Bloomix sounds good. Also ancientix or legendix have also nothing to do with Bloomix but with Mythix and the stories in the Legendarium are only myths so that why they called it Mythix even tough the book is called the Legendarium.
They could have called Bloomix Ancientix or Legendix but it has nothing to do with Bloomix but they could have called Mythix Ancientix or Legendix but the writers didn't do that .
They could have called it Flamix instead of Bloomix since it comes from the words "Dragon Flame" but they didn't.

Personally, i like the name Bloomix cause it sounds good but I know they could have came up with something better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Discussions   Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 4 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Winx Club Season 6 Discussions
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4