Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!) - Page 4 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!) - Page 4 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!) - Page 4 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!) - Page 4 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!) - Page 4 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!) - Page 4 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!) - Page 4 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!) - Page 4 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!) - Page 4 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!) - Page 4 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!) - Page 4 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!) - Page 4 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!)

Go down 
+20
Queen Chrysalis
Nicola_C
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Domino_kitty
isabelleBloom
GirlaPH
Sn0wFrost
Crystal Flake
KikiiWinxFairy
Winxrox466
Chocoroko
Sailor Lily
winxclub117
StarsAtMidnight~
Winx3450
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Flame Melody
Aeniara
AngelicAura
BelieveInWinx
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BelieveInWinx
Administrator
Administrator
BelieveInWinx

Musa Brandon
Hobbies : Internet,Art and TV.

Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!)   Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!) - Page 4 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 30, 2013 11:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Back to top Go down
https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
StarsAtMidnight~
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
StarsAtMidnight~

Aisha Roy
Hobbies : Drawing, digital art.

Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!)   Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!) - Page 4 Eo1pl7YTue Oct 01, 2013 4:45 pm

My expected reaction:

Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!) - Page 4 Tumblr_mev0ccsBOO1r0ftodo1_500

My reaction when I read/watched the spoiler:

Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!) - Page 4 Tumblr_lyd8qcXdwx1qktk0uo1_500
Back to top Go down
http://roseaelie.tumblr.com
BelieveInWinx
Administrator
Administrator
BelieveInWinx

Musa Brandon
Hobbies : Internet,Art and TV.

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!)   Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!) - Page 4 Eo1pl7YTue Oct 01, 2013 7:34 pm

Wizplace wrote:
KikiiWinxFairy wrote:
Actually, it's iTunes And Nick....
Okay I'm officialy done with this forum. This is like the second time everyone said that I was wrong about something. So Goodbye. Since you people don't realize that Nick really has not thing to do with the season story at all. So. Thank you. Goodbye.
Not to burst your bubble or anything but season 5 and 6 was co-produced by Nickelodeon so they have just as much to say as Rainbow does. And to mention that Viacom owns 30% of Rainbow srl .
I agree it's despicable that everyone keeps blaming Nick for it, but they are involved with producing it.

Last edited by BelieveInWinx on Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!)   Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!) - Page 4 Eo1pl7YTue Oct 01, 2013 7:56 pm

I think Nick is taking too much advantage of their 30% partnership though because I can see a lot of the choices being made solely by Nick. They make no bloody sense and remind me of Nick's live action shows.

If you compare say the 4th season dubbed by Nick that was created by RAI with the 5th season that was co produced and dubbed by Nick, you can see a serious degrading of quality. Nick seems to be pushing their 30% butt around and RAI just is looking more at money to be made than at keeping the integrity of the show. This is sad because in the first three seasons of Winx Club they had a lot more promise than today.

Seriously, I saw the end of the season 6 teaser and thought: Someone channeled poptart cat.
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!)   Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!) - Page 4 Eo1pl7YTue Oct 01, 2013 8:08 pm

Well that was something, apparently the members of the forum should not discuss anything at all because it will cause debates and it will stir arguments heat up the topic! It will only cause intense hatery between members which will lead into huge problems which we all are trying to avoid. Everyone, you have to respect each other's opinion and always be reasonable. Please know that we should all be on friendly levels and that hate shouldn't be tolerated. Never offend a person and please don't take it personal when somebody disagrees with you. Also have some manners and don't make someone feel stupid by saying they're wrong or that what they have said makes no sense at all, we don't need that kind of attitude here now do we? So please guys, nobody is perfect please try to be friendly at all times.
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!)   Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!) - Page 4 Eo1pl7YTue Oct 01, 2013 8:15 pm

SarahTheGirlieGamer wrote:
Well that was something, apparently the members of the forum should not discuss anything at all because it will cause debates and it will stir arguments heat up the topic! It will only cause intense hatery between members which will lead into huge problems which we all are trying to avoid. Everyone, you have to respect each other's opinion and always be reasonable. Please know that we should all be on friendly levels and that hate shouldn't be tolerated. Never offend a person and please don't take it personal when somebody disagrees with you. Also have some manners and don't make someone feel stupid by saying they're wrong or that what they have said makes no sense at all, we don't need that kind of attitude here now do we? So please guys, nobody is perfect please try to be friendly at all times.
I don't think that's quite right at all Sarah, if you can have a friendly debate, such as why Bloom shouldn't be the leader of the WInx Club or why Bloomix is a truly horrid transformation name and we should all pray it isn't true, then debates are fine.
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!)   Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!) - Page 4 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 02, 2013 2:56 pm

Welp, I'm up to something else. IF BLOOMIX IS THE REALLY OFFICIAL NAME FOR THE SECOND TRANSFORMATION, I'M SERIOUSLY GOING TO BE IGINIO'S WORST NIGHTMARE AND POISON HIM AND HIS STAFF. What I thought while reading this, they might have gained the first transformation from the book itself, or something related to it, gave them the first transformation because it clearly says Selina took their powers or did something, whateves I don't care. All I care is she took their powers. So anyways, they must'ave gained the transformation by some sort of something related to the book, or similar to how they gained Harmonix. Or maybe even once their Sirenix powers were leeched, their Sirenix guardians gave them their powers whatever.

Now anyways, I think this dramatic war is over, and we shouldn't argue about it anymore. I don't know why all of you love to think that whoever is talking to you is attacking you, and you guys just get in an instant defense and start ranting to others and everything. Now just because I'm a moderator, and I should stop these, I won't do all that mod drama and be a realistic human being like all of you and talk like a normal member. You guys should stop acting your daily drama just because you want to overwhelm everyone including yourself with it. Starting a fight or, when someone says something, and you know it isn't an attack on you, you guys make it an attack just because you have that weird hunger for drama that we don't need and bothers everyone.

I won't act like a "sugar-top" moderator who will speak nicely to everyone and won't state her opinion just so members think she's bad and gets demoted. Demote me for all I care. I'm here for the community. Every community have flaws in it, and some should stay like they are, others should be terminated like in this case. For all I care, get me demoted for speaking with truthfulness with others, instead of lying and saying stuff as "Oh my" "How sweet" "Please" "I beg you" "Guys please stop!" No. I'm not going through all this blasphemy to stay in my position. What is my position anyways? An orange name, with the ability to tinker with some threads? What's so special about that. Nothing. Whoever thinks these are ultimate stuff, don't mind my language, but are entirely stupid.

You guys need to cut out the drama queen status and stop attacking everyone on any chance, and end quarreling and getting everything in fight. If others didn't step in so they don't get demoted, or don't want to argue, or even don't care, then this isn't moderation. This is stupidity. 

Now, I don't want anyone, especially someone I bet he/she knows who he/she is start lecturing me to calm down and start acting as philosophers while they know nothing about nothing in fact. What I ask you guys now, to stop trying to accuse everyone just because you have that dogma you should start the drama and cause the fire to burn, because you have that weird belief you should do it, either by purpose or not just because you want to.

We all need to stop looking for chances to attack people, or want to appear special by causing drama. Do NOT say you guys don't do that, I'm sure all of us do it, if not most of the time. And I'm 100% sure everyone does it, including me, so whatever you post saying I don't whatsoever, I'm still sure you do it. But this...this is something bigger than that by many levels. And I won't be able to say what I mean because it'll end up as a bad word, and obviously, none of us should be breaking the rules. 

You should stop doing that, and cut trying to claim chances to accuse anyone. Now, let me move to your side Wizplace, let's see. You were right. It wasn't Nymphix. Woohoo congratulations. You proved to be right. Okay, I speak in behalf of the people who had their opinion and said Nymphix is true, and you said it's not, I apologize. Even if they have the right to have opinion, you shouldn't force people into your opinion, wrong or right it was, you have no right to force people to your opinions. And please, I don't want an argument with me that you're not doing it, because, obviously, and without lies or sweet talking, I'm saying it to you straightly. You are forcing people to your opinions while you shouldn't.

Yes, we know Nick isn't the main focus. Just because someone didn't listen or read what you said, shouldn't mean the world will collapse and the sky will fall down. Yes yes yes. We're not 100% sure it's Rainbow's work or iTunes's and Nick's only about NAMING it, not CREATING it. I even capitalized them so we don't need to correct myself if I wrote something wrong, saying you wrote something else and not what I just said. So anyways, you know it's not Nymphix and you states your opinion of it might not be the name of the second transformation whatsoever. No need to cause huge drama about you leaving, arguing, causing troubles and all these issues as if we are in a world constitution arguing about the world ending. We get it, you said your point. No need to force other people into your opinion now. You said it, there's also no need to start coming in and breaking through forcing people believing your opinion. I think I said what's enough about that. I think its enough for now.

And I agree with Meg. I mean come on dude! We can debate all we want in a friendly way, but this is getting ridiculously stupid, with people trying to philosophize, just so they appear one of those well-known members around with a number of posts. Well, what would happen if you have more posts? Be shown you have a digits of numbers under your name? What's special. If people don't wanna talk about something, and you do, does that make you special? No. It makes you a normal person like all of us who likes to discuss, or in most cases who likes to be special by having extra numbers under their name, thinking more numbers means more popularity, making us think they are utterly stupid.

Now Wizplace, I remembered one thing. Because people didn't say your opinion is true, or didn't quote you saying "Oh right?" or "Are you sure?" or "I agree" or whatsoever, shouldn't mean your saying is the ultimate thing to us and if we didn't listen or read whatever you posted, means we are telling you are are wrong. You shouldn't expect every person whoever posts something related to this subject Nick failed or whatsoever that they are talking to you saying it's wrong. For God's sake they didn't even mention your name or even quote you! You shouldn't be expecting people doing all of their posts towards you. The world doesn't revolve around your God darned posts. Argue all you want with me about this, I know I'm 100% right and there are better words to describe this, but these are the best no matter what you say.

So? We don't realize Nick has nothing to do. We don't want to realize. Problem? No. We are stupid people who wants to think Nick is the main thing behind this because we watch English version and think Nick is doing all the things by instinct, although when we think a little about it it appears to be not. We don't want to think. Problem? No? Good. Keep it that way. We don't want to think of anything, so leave us be and stop forcing us into your opinions.

Now let's see. One more thing guys, speaking in general to all of you, STOP YOUR GOD DARNED DOGMA BY THINKING YOU SHOULD CAUSE DRAMA FOR ANYTHING, BECAUSE IT IS UNBELIEVABLY STUPID.
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!)   Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!) - Page 4 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 02, 2013 3:03 pm

Loxa I ain't reading all that O_O

And Aly I couldn't agree more.I was like..."Excuse me?What?I'm done.I'm so done."
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!)   Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!) - Page 4 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 02, 2013 3:12 pm

Lol, it's a must for me to have written all that to straighten everyone. I encourage you to read it, though I won't force you. It's just better if you took your time and read it because it's a bit important.
Back to top Go down
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Making fanarts, Tumblr-ing, studying, using the computer, FANGIRLING, and watching Winx Club of course!

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!)   Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!) - Page 4 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 02, 2013 3:26 pm

Maybe the reason why it is called 'Bloomix' is because of the word 'bloom' not the proper noun 'Bloom'.
Maybe it is called Bloomix because it has something to do with the Winx blooming with powers.

Although it DOES sound stupid. They could have used another word, or at least the synonym of the word 'bloom'. AND NOW IT SOUNDS LIKE THE TRANSFORMATION FOR BLOOM THE FAIRY!
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!)   Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!) - Page 4 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 02, 2013 3:29 pm

Blossomix would have been a tad better in the Bloom department...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!)   Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!) - Page 4 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Winx Club Season 6 Transformation Title Confirmed (Spoilers Alert!)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next