Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information! 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information! 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information! 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information! Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information! Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information! Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information! Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information! Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information!

Go down 
+44
Fearless Diva
TheWonderer
kisjuhaszeliza
FluffFox
yukai5
Duchess Swan
WinxLover2012
DuncanSirenix14
winxclubmagi
Winxisawesome
winxforeverfan
Vyshak7
Graymear
bigfanofwinxclub
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Nicola_C
spiralcloudah
Sirenix Portugal
gintaras123
kate2019
winxdaphnebg
Fire Girl
GirlaPH
shslwinxer
Domino_kitty
Chocoroko
Queen Chrysalis
hatsunemiku39
winxflora 123
FloraEnchantedCharm
AngelicAura
alizanoun
KikiiWinxFairy
Flame Melody
Kyraii
WinxClubUSA
SarahTheGamerEmpress
computergirl4512
-PeekAtChu
musa225
Winx3450
Tecnafairy
Sailor Lily
Aeniara
48 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 50  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeniara
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Aeniara

Musa Brandon

Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information! Empty
PostSubject: Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information!   Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information! Eo1pl7YSat Sep 28, 2013 6:21 pm

Please note that this thread contains descriptions of episodes, and therefore it contains spoilers. Reading is at your own risk of being spoiled.

Here you can post all the upcoming episode titles and summaries for Winx Club and find when the next episodes are airing!

Episode 1: Inspiration of Sirenix (29/09/2013)
Daphne's parents hold a welcome home party to celebrate her return. But the event is interrupted when the Trix send the Beast of the Depths to attack. It's up to the Winx to find the Inspiration of Sirenix and save the party!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information!   Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information! Eo1pl7YFri Oct 04, 2013 11:21 pm

Episode 2 

Summary: Soon to come on the winx club, Daphne joins the winx at alfea college, where she becomes the history of magic teacher. Meanwhile at cloudtower, a mysterious new student introduces everyone to a magical book that can turn can story into a daunting reality. The challenges that face the winx will be legendary.

Guess what people? Episode 2 and 3 are coming out on the same day... on NOV 3! :x 
Back to top Go down
Aeniara
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Aeniara

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information!   Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information! Eo1pl7YSat Oct 05, 2013 12:27 am

NOOOOOOOOOOO!
This isn't funny anymore, Nick. Anyways, do you have a source we can check it at?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information!   Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information! Eo1pl7YSat Oct 05, 2013 1:11 am

Aeniara wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOO!
This isn't funny anymore, Nick. Anyways, do you have a source we can check it at?
The picture is from thefutoncritic 

Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information! Michaelswinxclub_no_stealing_newspage3954
Back to top Go down
Aeniara
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Aeniara

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information!   Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information! Eo1pl7YSat Oct 05, 2013 1:29 am

Ah, thanks. I have a whole collection of gifs I could use to display my anger. Sadly, this is not the place to use them.
Really, Nick? Really? Are you going to make us wait another month to get the next episodes? Someone needs to explain me how American TV stations work, because if a channel starts playing around with the air dates here, hell breaks loose.

There's a limit to how much you can smoke that Lilo, Nick.
Back to top Go down
Tecnafairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Tecnafairy

Tecna Riven
Hobbies : watching the winx playing video games cooking food

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information!   Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information! Eo1pl7YSat Oct 05, 2013 2:46 am

oh god im really starting to hate nick always delaying the episodes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/victoriafan15
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information!   Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information! Eo1pl7YSat Oct 05, 2013 2:52 am

Aeniara wrote:
Ah, thanks. I have a whole collection of gifs I could use to display my anger. Sadly, this is not the place to use them.
Really, Nick? Really? Are you going to make us wait another month to get the next episodes? Someone needs to explain me how American TV stations work, because if a channel starts playing around with the air dates here, hell breaks loose.

There's a limit to how much you can smoke that Lilo, Nick.
what does smoke the lilo even me? Are you trying to say that we should burn up the lilo with a lighter or candel or matches?
Back to top Go down
Aeniara
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Aeniara

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information!   Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information! Eo1pl7YSat Oct 05, 2013 2:55 am

Haha, not really. It's a reference to Domino_kitty's hashtag, #SmokingThatLilo. A little joke she's been using.
Back to top Go down
Winx3450
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winx3450

Tecna Brandon
Hobbies : Winx Doll Collecting & Photography

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information!   Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information! Eo1pl7YSat Oct 05, 2013 9:38 am

That's the limit! Can someone buy a flyticket to the Nickelodeon Studios so i can show them what Magic is! :twisted: 
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information!   Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information! Eo1pl7YFri Oct 11, 2013 4:46 pm

This is more of a summary of season 6. 

"Get ready for more magical adventures with the Winx Club in these 13 enchanted episodes from season 6! Join Bloom, Stella, Flora, Tecna, Aisha and Musa as they work together to earn their new Bloomix Power! When the evil Trix team up with a new witch, Selina, trouble begins brewing. Selina sends evil Treants to attack the Winx- stripping them of their powers! Will the Winx be able to defeat the Treants and earn their new Bloomix Power? The journey continues as the Winx battle mummies, evil dragons, vampires, spiritual creatures and more otherworldly enemies! At the same time, Selina is sending Sphinx and Fire Eaters to attack! Can the Winx put a stop to Selina and defeat the endless evil she is sending their way? Don’t miss this exciting season full of magic, friendship, courage and more!

K. I looked up what treants mean they are some sort of tree giants. I guess that is what the winx are going to face off in episode 2.

Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information! Michaelswinxclub_no_stealing_season6nexttime_inspirationnofsirenix_13
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information!   Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information! Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Winx Club Season 6 Episode Titles & Information!
Page 1 of 50Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 50  Next