Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?

Go down 
+9
GirlaPH
Chocoroko
Domino_kitty
KikiiWinxFairy
JAD2350
Winx3450
Sailor Lily
Mermaidix Sirenix
WinxClubUSA
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
WinxClubUSA
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
WinxClubUSA

Stella Roy
Hobbies : Computer Graphics, Video Editing, Hamsters, Science, Algebra

Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?   Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 22, 2013 7:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Seriously, this is really irritating. It airs in exactly one week from now (Or it is planned to) and they didn't even bother to advertise it?

They advertised every other season right after the finale, so I just don't understand. This just adds another reason that supports the idea they really aren't paying much attention to Winx Club anymore and I don't think we're getting a Season 7.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/WinxClubUSA

AuthorMessage
KikiiWinxFairy
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
KikiiWinxFairy

Musa Riven
Location : Solaria! Nopeee! Lake Forest, California or also known as Kim Land
Hobbies : On CPU, Watching Winx Club, Drawing, Uploading on YT, Going to church, Singing, updating FB Page, and etc. High schooler.

Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?   Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 23, 2013 1:21 am

Maybe. For Me, Mid Week or Thursday.
Back to top Go down
http://animeeeekikiiii.blogspot.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?   Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 23, 2013 1:31 am

I personally don't think they would even air a winx commercial in the middle of the week. They only air winx promos on Sunday that's it. Plus it's already around the web in the first place so...
Back to top Go down
WinxClubUSA
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
WinxClubUSA

Stella Roy

PostSubject: Re: Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?   Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 23, 2013 3:20 am

Wizplace wrote:
I personally don't think they would even air a winx commercial in the middle of the week. They only air winx promos on Sunday that's it. Plus it's already around the web in the first place so...
You are missing my point :x . They put new footage in their 30 second promos, which is what everyone who has ever watched a Winx finale was hoping for. :curse: 

Also, they don't only air promos on Sunday. They've started to advertise them through out the week. 😢 
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

PostSubject: Re: Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?   Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 23, 2013 4:07 am

Try living in Canada. Nick Canada doesn't do anything for season 5 of Winx Club. Heck, they didn't do it for any of the seasons or the specials! I had to find out about the 2nd special while watching Treehouse which is Canada's version of Nick Jr.

I've only seen one Winx Club promo on Ytv, and that was back in June.
Back to top Go down
Chocoroko
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Chocoroko

Aisha Brandon
Hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?   Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 23, 2013 5:02 am

I forgot about the trailer, so I was hoping they'd air it right after Season 5 ended. But oh well, hopefully it's still airing next week.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Pokemandroid18
GirlaPH
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
GirlaPH

Musa Timmy
Hobbies : Graphic Designer, Cartoonist, Comic Book Artist, Video Production

PostSubject: Re: Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?   Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 23, 2013 7:46 am

To be honest, I'm not surprised about it. Even Season 6 is premiering next week or (I hope to God) not, I hope Nick doesn't cancelled Winx Club on us, because that would've be a bad move for them.
Back to top Go down
http://purpleheartpalace.webs.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?   Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 23, 2013 11:53 am

WinxClubUSA wrote:
Wizplace wrote:
You are missing my point :x . They put new footage in their 30 second promos, which is what everyone who has ever watched a Winx finale was hoping for. :curse: 

Also, they don't only air promos on Sunday. They've started to advertise them through out the week. 😢 
You're not listening to what I'm trying to say. Season 5 got 3 promos season 6 only got 1. No they do not. When was the last time you saw a winx commercial during the week? They never ever show the full promo after the finale. And to be honest this is something nick would do because they obviously don't care about winx fans. If there was going to be a season 6 promo they would have put it on their website first just like the last promo and then aired it. Season 5=3 promos Season 6=1 long promo. I think your the only one whose really upset about a promo that's already on the internet. 
And the only promos they do show are the occasional jakks pacific commercial. It's really not a big deal the trailer's been out for weeks. 
Back to top Go down
WinxClubUSA
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
WinxClubUSA

Stella Roy

PostSubject: Re: Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?   Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 23, 2013 2:33 pm

Wizplace wrote:
WinxClubUSA wrote:
Wizplace wrote:

You're not listening to what I'm trying to say. Season 5 got 3 promos season 6 only got 1. No they do not. When was the last time you saw a winx commercial during the week? They never ever show the full promo after the finale. And to be honest this is something nick would do because they obviously don't care about winx fans. If there was going to be a season 6 promo they would have put it on their website first just like the last promo and then aired it. Season 5=3 promos Season 6=1 long promo. I think your the only one whose really upset about a promo that's already on the internet. 
And the only promos they do show are the occasional jakks pacific commercial. It's really not a big deal the trailer's been out for weeks. 
I saw them last Wednesday, and a couple on Friday.

Also, you still aren't listening. Season 5 had 3 BIG trailers and then a 30 second promo trailer, with NEW footage.

I was hoping for a promo trailer after the finale like normally, but they didn't air it.

I am not upset about a trailer that has been out for weeks, I am upset over the fact they didn't air a promo with more animation/plot revealing clips.

I'm not going to fight with you over a promo, I'm simply expressing my opinion towards Nick over them not airing a promo for the new Season which would have shown us new animation.

A trailer is not the same as a promo. They showed 30 second promos after all of the other finales of every special/season in the past. They simply didn't do it this season, and it made me mad :l

Simple as that. :curse:  :curse:  :curse: 
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

PostSubject: Re: Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?   Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 23, 2013 4:18 pm

Wizplace and Winx Club USA, All I can say to both of you is that at least you got Winx Club and it airs at a time you can watch it! I live in British Columbia! Nick Canada airs season 5 at FIVE IN THE MORNING! in my time zone and that is it! Ytv hasn't aired Winx Club since the end of July and so far they haven't said anything about getting it back. Everything I've posted is just based on speculation.

Nick Canada doesn't do any advertising for Winx Club. They don't even update their site. All you have is an old picture from season 1 and a big lie that says it airs at 3pm E/P. It doesn't, season 4 airs at noon PST and season 5 airs at 5am PST on Saturdays and Sundays. Ytv doesn't do ads for Winx Club either. The closest I've seen for anything Winx Club is the Toys R Us Canada ad with a girl wearing the same Winx Club shirt my daughter has and buying the Winx club dolls from last year!

Ytv doesn't even show clips or videos of Winx Club on their site!

So both of you arguing over how much the US Nick station ignores Winx Club and didn't show a promo or make an announcement and what should have been done is annoying after a while. Especially since we haven't gotten anything resembling Winx Club promotion since last year at the Provincial Expo down at the coast.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?   Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 23, 2013 5:47 pm

You guys should stop complaining -_- In my country, no Winx at all. NADA. I have to wait for like days to watch it, or to rely on my best friend Jaddeeh (Jad XD ) to help me watch it. All I'm saying is, be grateful they even gave us a SEASON 6 trailer, because as you all know, Nick barely cares about us, and the reason being is because the merchandise are barely selling. I bet you if people bought more Winx, they would air the show non stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?   Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next