Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club Season 6 Official Images! - Page 19 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club Season 6 Official Images! - Page 19 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Winx Club Season 6 Official Images! - Page 19 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Winx Club Season 6 Official Images! - Page 19 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Winx Club Season 6 Official Images! - Page 19 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Winx Club Season 6 Official Images! - Page 19 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Winx Club Season 6 Official Images! - Page 19 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Winx Club Season 6 Official Images! - Page 19 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Winx Club Season 6 Official Images! - Page 19 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Winx Club Season 6 Official Images! - Page 19 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Winx Club Season 6 Official Images! - Page 19 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Winx Club Season 6 Official Images! - Page 19 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Winx Club Season 6 Official Images!

Go down 
+33
Hollywinx
Nicola_C
Vyshak7
Winxisawesome
Winxrox466
Fire Girl
DuncanSirenix14
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
winxclubmagi
shslwinxer
Kyraii
alizanoun
azulaz
Katsu
winxdaphnebg
winxflora 123
winxbloom800
Sirenix Portugal
xwinxclubx
gintaras123
isabelleBloom
StarsAtMidnight~
AngelicAura
WinxClubUSA
Domino_kitty
computergirl4512
Sailor Lily
Flame Melody
Winx3450
KikiiWinxFairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress
MusaRockStar
Aeniara
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeniara
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Aeniara

Musa Brandon

Winx Club Season 6 Official Images! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Winx Club Season 6 Official Images!   Winx Club Season 6 Official Images! - Page 19 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 08, 2013 3:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Share the official Season 6 artwork with your Winx friends!
For Season 6 Screenshots, please go to this topic.
Winx Club Season 6 Official Images! - Page 19 Believ10

Bloom's transformation, from the official Winx Club website.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vyshak7
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Vyshak7

Bloom Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Official Images!   Winx Club Season 6 Official Images! - Page 19 Eo1pl7YWed Feb 12, 2014 1:48 pm

I love this tranformation besides its better than sirenix
Back to top Go down
computergirl4512
Enchantix Fairy
Enchantix Fairy

Tecna Sky
Location : If anyone wants to tell me how to delete my account on here that would be great.

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Official Images!   Winx Club Season 6 Official Images! - Page 19 Eo1pl7YWed Feb 12, 2014 3:27 pm

Aeniara wrote:
I am so disappointed with this transformation. I expect nothing from Rainbow, but they still manage to disappoint me, how is that even possible? This might just be the worst transformation they have ever come up with. Even Charmix looks better than this.
Stella's outfit is hideous, it's horribly simple and those boots couldn't be uglier. Musa seems to be back to 1st grade with those pigtails. Aisha looks weird with that hair. Flora's dress is acceptable, but it looks like it just crawled out of a Chinese store. Not very fairy-like, imo. I'm still trying to figure if I love or hate the idea of her wings. Tecna looks like a fairy godmother and her wings look like they were designed by a 5 year-old. Same thing with Stella's. Now I feel bad for hating on Bloom's outfit, because from what I'm seeing, it seems to be the best of them all.

I can't believe they're dropping Bloomix to use this.
They might not necessarily drop Bloomix. I'm hoping personally that they only use this transformation when they are in the Legendarium, because I think they can choose which of their transformations they want to use. If that's the case, then hopefully we won't see that much of this (horrid) transformation.
Back to top Go down
Sirenix Portugal
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Portugal

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Watch: Winx Club, Sailor Moon, Disney Series, Miranda Sings

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Official Images!   Winx Club Season 6 Official Images! - Page 19 Eo1pl7YWed Feb 12, 2014 3:53 pm

This is the worst transformation ever. Bloom is the only one to have that things on her arm.

1. Bloom (love it all)
2. Aisha - I like it, but I can't see her wings...
3. Musa - I hate her hair. It looks like Enchantix, but It's longer and a little bit different. But I love her clothes.
4. Flora - Her hair is VERY bad. But I like her dress.
5. Stella - I'm disappointed. I was hoping for a bright orange. But I like her wings.
6. Tecna - Ugly. Her hair, wings, her dress is boring.

I only love Bloom's and Aisha's Mythix. This is terrible.
Back to top Go down
winxclubmagi
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
winxclubmagi

Stella Helia
Location : 10880 malibu point 90265. i will leave the door unlocked
Hobbies : crying over cartoons, memes and superheroes

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Official Images!   Winx Club Season 6 Official Images! - Page 19 Eo1pl7YWed Feb 12, 2014 3:54 pm

Aeniara wrote:
I am so disappointed with this transformation. I expect nothing from Rainbow, but they still manage to disappoint me, how is that even possible? This might just be the worst transformation they have ever come up with. Even Charmix looks better than this.
Stella's outfit is hideous, it's horribly simple and those boots couldn't be uglier. Musa seems to be back to 1st grade with those pigtails. Aisha looks weird with that hair. Flora's dress is acceptable, but it looks like it just crawled out of a Chinese store. Not very fairy-like, imo. I'm still trying to figure if I love or hate the idea of her wings. Tecna looks like a fairy godmother and her wings look like they were designed by a 5 year-old. Same thing with Stella's. Now I feel bad for hating on Bloom's outfit, because from what I'm seeing, it seems to be the best of them all.

I can't believe they're dropping Bloomix to use this.
I AGREE
IT'S JUST IMPOSSIBLE 
WOW  Stomp
Back to top Go down
http://magicalwinxclubforever.blogpot.com
Kyraii
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
Kyraii

Flora Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Official Images!   Winx Club Season 6 Official Images! - Page 19 Eo1pl7YWed Feb 12, 2014 4:27 pm

Sirenix Portugal wrote:
1. Bloom (love it all)
2. Aisha - I like it, but I can't see her wings...
3. Musa - I hate her hair. It looks like Enchantix, but It's longer and a little bit different. But I love her clothes.
4. Flora - Her hair is VERY bad. But I like her dress.
5. Stella - I'm disappointed. I was hoping for a bright orange. But I like her wings.
6. Tecna - Ugly. Her hair, wings, her dress is boring.
this has inspired me to make a list of the ones I like the most and least

1. Musa - I like the colors and the hair, wings are cute but kinda bland.
2. Bloom - Nice wings, but on the other hand, Bloom has no idea what she's doing with that makeup.
3. Aisha - I quite like the ruffles and colors on hers, can't see wings well though.
4. Stella - I like the shoes... that's it. Clothes are made of rubber, wings... you know what I refuse to believe those are wings.
5. Tecna - bland bland bland also what happened to her hair?!?!?!
6. Flora - I understand what they were going for on the dress, but the result isn't very good. Hair isn't hideous IMO but none of it really works together. Wings aren't that bad, but the dress pretty much kills the entire thing.
Back to top Go down
Winx3450
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winx3450

Tecna Brandon
Hobbies : Winx Doll Collecting & Photography

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Official Images!   Winx Club Season 6 Official Images! - Page 19 Eo1pl7YWed Feb 12, 2014 4:35 pm

All i have to say is that i am happy there is going to be a 7th season so Mythix isn't the last transformation. I only like Bloom's, what happened Nickbow? Do they have new designers? BECAUSE IF THEY CAN'T DESIGN ANYTHING ONLY BLOOM AND A BIT OF AISHA.  Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sirenix Portugal
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Portugal

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Watch: Winx Club, Sailor Moon, Disney Series, Miranda Sings

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Official Images!   Winx Club Season 6 Official Images! - Page 19 Eo1pl7YWed Feb 12, 2014 5:11 pm

Winx3450 wrote:
All i have to say is that i am happy there is going to be a 7th season so Mythix isn't the last transformation. I only like Bloom's, what happened Nickbow? Do they have new designers? BECAUSE IF THEY CAN'T DESIGN ANYTHING ONLY BLOOM AND A BIT OF AISHA.  Crying or Very sad

I agree! I don't like Mythix at all. I was waiting for something better than this!
Back to top Go down
winxclubmagi
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
winxclubmagi

Stella Helia
Location : 10880 malibu point 90265. i will leave the door unlocked
Hobbies : crying over cartoons, memes and superheroes

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Official Images!   Winx Club Season 6 Official Images! - Page 19 Eo1pl7YWed Feb 12, 2014 5:50 pm

I want to slap the designers!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://magicalwinxclubforever.blogpot.com
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia
Hobbies : sitting outside your window

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Official Images!   Winx Club Season 6 Official Images! - Page 19 Eo1pl7YThu Feb 13, 2014 4:59 am

Bloomix may have a horrible name and a horrible way to earn it, but at least they had decent designs and artwork.

But Mythix, it's just a terrible transformation! The designs look appalling. Bloom's is by far the worst, the whole outfit is bad, right from the dress, hairstyle, things on her arms and everything else. Stella's is closely behind, for once I actually hate her transfo who is usually my favourite. Everything is just odd about it. Tecna's is also odd, especially her hairstyle. I did like Musa with pigtails, but here it just looks weird, although her outfit isn't too bad compared to some of them. Flora and Aisha are the only ones who like kinda decent.

I'm guessing that Mythix will be mostly animated in CGI, and will be used to enter the Legendarium. Then they free that guy who is trapped in there, then he becomes the new big enemy, then there will be some sort of finale with either Bloom defeating him by herself, or possibly a convergence. *rolls eyes* Too predictable.
Back to top Go down
Nicola_C
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Nicola_C

Musa Riven
Hobbies : Reading, Writing, Watching Anime :)

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Official Images!   Winx Club Season 6 Official Images! - Page 19 Eo1pl7YThu Feb 13, 2014 5:32 am

They gave Tecna bowl cut which looks terrible on her and I really don't like what they did to Stella. I also do not like Musa's hair. It looks weirdly childish there, like she is playing dress up with her magic wand. Razz I do like Flora's dress and Aisha looks good too. Bloom looks so so. I also agree that the ending is predictable. I really wish they would shake things us by now. Let Selina have a change of heart and trick Acheron into going back in the book. Let Eldora or who ever her name is do it. I am just tired of Bloom and I really don't care what you Bloom lovers say, she spoils the show for me followed by the bad writing and character regression.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Official Images!   Winx Club Season 6 Official Images! - Page 19 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Winx Club Season 6 Official Images!
Page 19 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next