Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

My take on what happened to the pets 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

My take on what happened to the pets 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
My take on what happened to the pets 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
My take on what happened to the pets Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
My take on what happened to the pets Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
My take on what happened to the pets Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
My take on what happened to the pets Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
My take on what happened to the pets Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
My take on what happened to the pets Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
My take on what happened to the pets Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
My take on what happened to the pets Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
My take on what happened to the pets Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

My take on what happened to the pets

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

My take on what happened to the pets Empty
PostSubject: My take on what happened to the pets   My take on what happened to the pets Eo1pl7YSat Aug 10, 2013 6:30 pm

Note:The pets can talk in this,since it's their story.By the way,Coco was cuddling with Pepe because the Winx Wiki says she loves to cuddle.

After the Love & Pet shop closes, and the winx's replacements,Cindy and Carmen go to sleep,things get wild.Silently wild so the two teenage girls don't wake up.

Coco was currently cuddling Pepe,her best friend,who was eyeing some pet food next to the cash register.

Ginger was sighing dreamily at a picture of Kiko Bloom took and framed and forgot to take to Magix.Milly angrily nudged her.

Chicko was trying as hard as she could to type with her paws on Tecna's computer,while Belle contentedly watched.

"Okay,pets,"Pepe called out,"the girls are asleep,the store is now adult free.LET'S SNACK!!!!"

"Pepe,how can you possibly be hungry?You just ate two bowls of the food!"Belle exclaimed,turning away from Chicko and looking towards Pepe.

"Food is a gift,Bella,"Pepe started,while the pets groaned and Belle indignantly corrected Pepe for her mistake,"whatever.And we,my furry friends,have to enjoy it."

Chicko rolled her eyes and continued typing...well,tried typing on the computer while Belle got bored and then went away to Ginger and Milly.

"Hey,you two.Can you stop drooling over Kiko and do the sleepover like promised?"she snapped.

They both absentmindedly nodded and returned to staring at Kiko's picture.

"Wait,sleepover?Why aren't we invited?"Coco asked.

"Because you cuddle too much,Pepe will eat all the food and Chicko will keep talking about technology."

"So you're willing to sit there and listen to Ginger and Milly go on and on about Kiko?"Pepe smirked.

"Hey,"Ginger hissed,"back off,furball!"

Pepe threw her paws into the air and then returned to chewing on the pet food.

"Um,Pepe...that sack of food was at the cash register a few seconds ago..."Coco said,impressed.

"What can I say?I'm fast.Hey,does someone want to dance?"Pepe asked.

The pets sighed as they knew that once Pepe started do dance,she won't stop for the next 6 hours.

"This is gonna be a looong night..."Chicko mumbled as she kept trying to type on the computer.
Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Hospital Volunteer, Drawing, Music, watching vids online.

PostSubject: Re: My take on what happened to the pets   My take on what happened to the pets Eo1pl7YSat Aug 10, 2013 6:55 pm

It sounds like a long night is in. Very interesting so far.
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: My take on what happened to the pets   My take on what happened to the pets Eo1pl7YSat Aug 10, 2013 7:02 pm

Thanks!Don't worry,the next part'll be more interesting! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: My take on what happened to the pets   My take on what happened to the pets Eo1pl7YSat Aug 10, 2013 7:10 pm

nice work
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: My take on what happened to the pets   My take on what happened to the pets Eo1pl7YSat Aug 10, 2013 9:39 pm

newhere16 wrote:
Note:The pets can talk in this,since it's their story.By the way,Coco was cuddling with Pepe because the Winx Wiki says she loves to cuddle.

After the Love & Pet shop closes, and the winx's replacements,Cindy and Carmen go to sleep,things get wild.Silently wild so the two teenage girls don't wake up.

Coco was currently cuddling Pepe,her best friend,who was eyeing some pet food next to the cash register.

Ginger was sighing dreamily at a picture of Kiko Bloom took and framed and forgot to take to Magix.Milly angrily nudged her.

Chicko was trying as hard as she could to type with her paws on Tecna's computer,while Belle contentedly watched.

"Okay,pets,"Pepe called out,"the girls are asleep,the store is now adult free.LET'S SNACK!!!!"

"Pepe,how can you possibly be hungry?You just ate two bowls of the food!"Belle exclaimed,turning away from Chicko and looking towards Pepe.

"Food is a gift,Bella,"Pepe started,while the pets groaned and Belle indignantly corrected Pepe for her mistake,"whatever.And we,my furry friends,have to enjoy it."

Chicko rolled her eyes and continued typing...well,tried typing on the computer while Belle got bored and then went away to Ginger and Milly.

"Hey,you two.Can you stop drooling over Kiko and do the sleepover like promised?"she snapped.

They both absentmindedly nodded and returned to staring at Kiko's picture.

"Wait,sleepover?Why aren't we invited?"Coco asked.

"Because you cuddle too much,Pepe will eat all the food and Chicko will keep talking about technology."

"So you're willing to sit there and listen to Ginger and Milly go on and on about Kiko?"Pepe smirked.

"Hey,"Ginger hissed,"back off,furball!"

Pepe threw her paws into the air and then returned to chewing on the pet food.

"Um,Pepe...that sack of food was at the cash register a few seconds ago..."Coco said,impressed.

"What can I say?I'm fast.Hey,does someone want to dance?"Pepe asked.

The pets sighed as they knew that once Pepe started do dance,she won't stop for the next 6 hours.

"This is gonna be a looong night..."Chicko mumbled as she kept trying to type on the computer.
Sleepover

Ginger was using Stella's makeup which she left for Ginger.In case of an emergency,but to Ginger that meant,"Whatever.Use it whenever you want."

Milly was flying energetically in Belle's,aka Bloom's room as they waited for Ginger.

"What's taking her so long?"Belle groaned.

"Pfft.It's GINGER.Of course,it's her appearance."

When they heard an "Ahem" come from the door,they turned around only to be paralyzed by shock.

Ginger's face was covered with heaps of makeup.Blush,eye shadow, and god knows what else.

"What was Stella thinking?"Belle whispered to Milly as she shrugged.

"How do I look?"Ginger asked.

Trying to be polite,Belle gave a muffled "You look great."

Milly,however,didn't seem to care about manners at all,"You look horrible!Did you just put everything you had on you?"

Ginger ignored her,but did give her a dirty look.

"I think we should just start the sleepover now."Belle grimaced.

Meanwhile,downstairs

"Hey,guys,"Pepe squealed,"look!I got a pet food which is shaped like George Washington!"

Chicko and Coco looked at her,"George Washington?Oh man,I remember when we learned about him.Tecna would go on and on...how did you get a George Washington shaped Crunchie Munchie?"Coco asked.

"Oh,it's luck."Pepe said,her mouth stuffed with pet food.

"I always thought you were weird.In a good way."Chicko quickly added while Pepe grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: My take on what happened to the pets   My take on what happened to the pets Eo1pl7YSat Aug 10, 2013 9:48 pm

u should make the pets more chatty because they were very chatty when roxy made them all talk
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: My take on what happened to the pets   My take on what happened to the pets Eo1pl7YSat Aug 10, 2013 9:49 pm

Yeah,I'm working on that.Right now I'm actually trying to build a storyline xD I'm just posting what pops into my head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My take on what happened to the pets   My take on what happened to the pets Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

My take on what happened to the pets
Page 1 of 1