Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Favourite and least favourite Stella  outfit - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Favourite and least favourite Stella  outfit - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Favourite and least favourite Stella  outfit - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Favourite and least favourite Stella  outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Favourite and least favourite Stella  outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Favourite and least favourite Stella  outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Favourite and least favourite Stella  outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Favourite and least favourite Stella  outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Favourite and least favourite Stella  outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Favourite and least favourite Stella  outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Favourite and least favourite Stella  outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Favourite and least favourite Stella  outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Favourite and least favourite Stella outfit

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

Favourite and least favourite Stella  outfit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Favourite and least favourite Stella outfit   Favourite and least favourite Stella  outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 07, 2013 1:31 am

First topic message reminder :

Second on my discussion of outfit list is our own Fashionista, Stella of Solaria. Thought at times it seems that she has more misses than hits. Who can forget that lovely number from season 1 that she said she created? I can't find a picture of it, but it was pink with blue fuzz and blue triangles. Gag

One of my favourite Stella outfits is from the comics Favourite and least favourite Stella  outfit - Page 2 Stella10

Mattel ended up making a denim line for these dolls later, sadly the purses for them were cardboard and mine was wrecked

Another favourite Stella outfit is the ballet one, strategically placed stars aside, this one is really cute. Favourite and least favourite Stella  outfit - Page 2 Stella10

Least favourite, well the season 5 ruffle dress is on the list, but this one right here really takes the cake: Favourite and least favourite Stella  outfit - Page 2 No_ste10

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.

PostSubject: Re: Favourite and least favourite Stella outfit   Favourite and least favourite Stella  outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 07, 2013 8:26 pm

Here are some more stella outfits. The first is another one I didn't really care for. I've seen it done in two different styles and I don't like either

Favourite and least favourite Stella  outfit - Page 2 Ug_ste11

I don't know if it was the stripes or the boots, but that was a bit of a train wreck.

These two I really liked. The mermaid one makes her look like a true guardian fairy and I really wish it was an animation transformation instead of just from an Italian book

Favourite and least favourite Stella  outfit - Page 2 Stella10

This one was beautiful too, I loved her hair and the choice of orange with a hint of pink.

Favourite and least favourite Stella  outfit - Page 2 Stella10
Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Hospital Volunteer, Drawing, Music, watching vids online.

PostSubject: Re: Favourite and least favourite Stella outfit   Favourite and least favourite Stella  outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 07, 2013 8:34 pm

That Pink one doesn't look too bad but the mermaid one looks kinda dull.
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: Favourite and least favourite Stella outfit   Favourite and least favourite Stella  outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 07, 2013 8:42 pm

BelievixKid100 wrote:
That Pink one doesn't look too bad but the mermaid one looks kinda dull.

I liked her mermaid one, the top is really nice and they drew pearls hanging from it too.

That top one just has too much going on at once.

To be honest, I didn't really care for either of her Princess ball dresses either. Although the pink one was the lesser of the two evils.
Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Favourite and least favourite Stella outfit   Favourite and least favourite Stella  outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 07, 2013 9:14 pm

Yes Her Princess Ball/Eraklyon Formal dress is easily the most likable of her not so good outfits. Why aren't these The Winx Official business outfits? They look much better than the flower princess dresses which look more partyish then business if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: Favourite and least favourite Stella outfit   Favourite and least favourite Stella  outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 07, 2013 9:26 pm

BelievixKid100 wrote:
Yes Her Princess Ball/Eraklyon Formal dress is easily the most likable of her not so good outfits. Why aren't these The Winx Official business outfits? They look much better than the flower princess dresses which look more partyish then business if you ask me.

I agree. Besides most dignitaries you see at meetings have business attire anyway, not ball gowns. They should have gone for something more professional and left the party dresses at home. You don't even see Queen Elizabeth II opening Parliament in a ball gown.
Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Favourite and least favourite Stella outfit   Favourite and least favourite Stella  outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 07, 2013 10:00 pm

Maybe they didn't want to put the Winx in suits for fear of them looking stuffy? However if you are going to have a business meeting like that you should consider wearing business clothes. Dark Blue or Black air port style suits would have looked best for such meetings with dark black or purple ties, I also think in that setting skirts are better than pants.
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: Favourite and least favourite Stella outfit   Favourite and least favourite Stella  outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 08, 2013 3:43 am

BelievixKid100 wrote:
Maybe they didn't want to put the Winx in suits for fear of them looking stuffy? However if you are going to have a business meeting like that you should consider wearing business clothes. Dark Blue or Black air port style suits would have looked best for such meetings with dark black or purple ties, I also think in that setting skirts are better than pants.

I think they could have gone with something tea length with a bright colour. Anything would have been better than a ball gown.
Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Favourite and least favourite Stella outfit   Favourite and least favourite Stella  outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 08, 2013 3:52 am

True bright tea dresses could also work, but I think having them wear dark stewardess uniforms or business suits would have been better, if they didn't want ankle length skirts though as pants don't work in a business setting for girls (IMO), they could stop at the knee and give them hose, that would be better than the flower gowns. I might show you my idea of how The Winx should have looked at that conference rather than what we have.
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: Favourite and least favourite Stella outfit   Favourite and least favourite Stella  outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 08, 2013 4:00 am

BelievixKid100 wrote:
True bright tea dresses could also work, but I think having them wear dark stewardess uniforms or business suits would have been better, if they didn't want ankle length skirts though as pants don't work in a business setting for girls (IMO), they could stop at the knee and give them hose, that would be better than the flower gowns. I might show you my idea of how The Winx should have looked at that conference rather than what we have.

I'd like to see that. I feel kind of sad that the idea of business formal is nearly dead in most offices. My husband told me that in the video game industry, most people wear jeans and t-shirts.

I keep thinking they should have worn colourful or bright coloured blouses with a bow or ruffle or something and a dark pencil skirt.
Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Favourite and least favourite Stella outfit   Favourite and least favourite Stella  outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 08, 2013 3:13 pm

[url=Favourite and least favourite Stella  outfit - Page 2 2e0k2yp[/url]

This would be better for the Winx to have worn at the Sovereign's Council. I know the only real differences are color and how the bun is tied (or in Tecna's case just pinned back) but in that setting the Winx should look like a unit being the guardian fairies of the magic dimension and all. I used khaki for Stella because the orange felt out of place to me which is why I let Flora wear green and Aisha turquoise, there are times when each is out of place and in a formal setting you can't take orange or pink too seriously it's viewed as a little too forward. As for the outfits themselves if you are familiar with the DCAU and the DTV Scoobys of the 90's it's a combination of Daphne's heels and shirt with Summer Gleeson (The DCAU Vikki Vale)'s skirt and Lois Lane's jacket and hose, kind of an updated reporter look which looks a lot better than those flower princess outfits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite and least favourite Stella outfit   Favourite and least favourite Stella  outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Favourite and least favourite Stella outfit
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next