Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix - Page 3 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix - Page 3 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix - Page 3 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix

Go down 
+6
AngelicAura
CaffinatedAka
Winxrox466
BelievixKid100
Sailor Lily
Domino_kitty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix   Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 07, 2013 12:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Would it be possible to have the Hallowinx comic transformation and the Mermaid transformation from one of the Italian books as fairy levels next to our names? There are a lot of people who should have a new level after Sirenix and it would be fun to have some comic transformations. At least I think so.\

I guess you could call the mermaid one Mermaidix.... not sure what it was called in the books.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Hospital Volunteer, Drawing, Music, watching vids online.

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix   Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 08, 2013 2:21 pm

That is a season 6 Rumor, I would only trust what Michael and The Oblivious Prattler(one of Michael's affiliates better known as unadinoi-winx) says at this point as they've only been allowed to divulge a little information at a time.
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix   Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 08, 2013 2:34 pm

Still,it's pretty popular.I honestly think those season 5 outfits which Stella zaps up (You know,when Bloom's depressed,)were fanmade and Rainbow decided on using them.
Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Hospital Volunteer, Drawing, Music, watching vids online.

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix   Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 08, 2013 3:01 pm

The chance of Rainbow using something fanmade is highly unlikely, cyberix won't be used because the show already takes place in space and we've already got Magitech that makes 3d tv look outdated. Also making a Tecna season is possible without making it all futuristic, plus if they change the focus to the magitech, that would only work if the girls liked it while they were also trying to appeal to the boys, so I highly doubt Cyberix will ever happen. I wish no one would have started that cyberix rumor, because someone repeated it and now it's hard to kill it even with the facts.
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix   Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 08, 2013 3:32 pm

The mermaid one is called Aquatix. And eh, not sure. We are following the cannon transformations and the comics aren't cannon so yeah, not sure if it'll happen.
Back to top Go down
~Desireix
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
~Desireix

Tecna Helia

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix   Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 08, 2013 3:36 pm

I'm not believing any rumors until i see the trailer, I personally don't mind what Season 6 is about, as long as there is less drama and Musa Flora and Tecna get more focus. I don't think Mermaidix is going to happen since Sirenix is their Mermaid form, series wise, "Siren" apparently means "Mermaid" in Italian, so I don't think season 6 will again be based underwater for the whole season, knowing them they will do something different or maybe go back to the "Earth" theme they had for season 4. If this is the last season i would like to see the Winx be able to use all their previous forms through-out the season, but if not then they will gain a completely new form, But the only rumored form name I actually like is "Ifinitix". I think people online should stop spreading rumors and wait for the trailer or wait for any info that Iginio Straffi, Rainbow or Nick release about it.
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix   Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 08, 2013 3:38 pm

It's weird,though.Things MUST be leaked.Winx Club All had them 3 months before Sirenix was even confirmed!WE HAVE TO HUNT!WE MUST!WE MUST!(Wait,why am I excited? O_O )
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix   Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 08, 2013 3:39 pm

to be honest i don't think they will be a new transformation in seaon 6 i think they will stay as sirenix fairies cause nick keep advertising sirenix and making it out to be such an amazing power unlike the other transformations. plus daphne is gonna be in season 6 so i don't think they will add another tranfromation
Back to top Go down
~Desireix
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
~Desireix

Tecna Helia

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix   Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 08, 2013 4:16 pm

I think Nick are advertising Sirenix alot to build up the season 5 finale, for whenever they air it...
Back to top Go down
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven
Hobbies : Stalking People from a distance

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix   Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 08, 2013 4:39 pm

fairyofmagical wrote:
to be honest i don't think they will be a new transformation in seaon 6 i think they will stay as sirenix fairies cause nick keep advertising sirenix and making it out to be such an amazing power unlike the other transformations. plus daphne is gonna be in season 6 so i don't think they will add another tranfromation
Honestly, I hope they DO keep Sirenix! I mean, its so awesome! I love it! I'll be sad to see it go. (If it does anyways)
As for the new ranks, why not have Mermaidix or other fan made transformations? Just because it's not official doesn't mean we cant have it as a rank.
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix   Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 08, 2013 4:52 pm

*Shrugs* Who cares?We just care about being a Sirenix fairy. Razz

Anyway,they advertise Believix so much,they just might bring it back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix   Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix - Page 3 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for the next Fairy after Sirenix
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next