Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Favourite alfea dance outfit - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Favourite alfea dance outfit - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Favourite alfea dance outfit - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Favourite alfea dance outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Favourite alfea dance outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Favourite alfea dance outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Favourite alfea dance outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Favourite alfea dance outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Favourite alfea dance outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Favourite alfea dance outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Favourite alfea dance outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Favourite alfea dance outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Favourite alfea dance outfit

Go down 
+8
bigfanofwinxclub
Winx3450
xwinxclubx
spiralcloudah
winxdaphnebg
Domino_kitty
musa225
Sailor Lily
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

Favourite alfea dance outfit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Favourite alfea dance outfit   Favourite alfea dance outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Aug 06, 2013 3:47 am

First topic message reminder :

Favourite alfea dance outfit - Page 2 68px-Stella_galaFavourite alfea dance outfit - Page 2 104px-Bloom_Formal_Season_1Favourite alfea dance outfit - Page 2 92px-Flora_danceFavourite alfea dance outfit - Page 2 104px-Tecna29735324Favourite alfea dance outfit - Page 2 87px-Musa86082345305

These outfits are simple but much better than the season 5 ball gowns.

1. Bloom: I love her outfit. It's so cute with all the ribbon and she seems to be the only person who's dress will be easy to dance in. All the others have something that's too long.
2. Flora: Her outfit reflects her powers. I like all the vines around Flora's arms.
3. Stella: Her outfit also reflect her powers and I like the flowy skirt.
4. Musa: I wish she wasn't wearing pants. If only her dress was a little longer.
5. Tecna: I wish they put more detail and what's with the cape? How are you going to dance in that? ?

Which one is your favourite?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Winx3450
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winx3450

Tecna Brandon
Hobbies : Winx Doll Collecting & Photography

PostSubject: Re: Favourite alfea dance outfit   Favourite alfea dance outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 29, 2013 7:47 pm

Bloom's is my favorite but the outfits look much better on the dolls Smile
Back to top Go down
bigfanofwinxclub
Enchantix Fairy
Enchantix Fairy
bigfanofwinxclub

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : winx and making my sister life stink

PostSubject: Re: Favourite alfea dance outfit   Favourite alfea dance outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 09, 2013 11:36 pm

Domino_kitty wrote:
I actually used Bloom's Alfea dance outfit as the base for an OC transformation, but in different colours. I liked the simplicity of this dress.

My favourite is either Tecna or Musa, I also have both of these dolls, sadly Mattel didn't get into as much detail as Giochi Preziosi when designing these dolls in 2004/2005.

Flora's is my least favourite because of the strange hair thing behind the rose. However in either case, these are still leagues above the Flower princess dresses of season 5
What about stella?
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

PostSubject: Re: Favourite alfea dance outfit   Favourite alfea dance outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Oct 10, 2013 4:27 am

bigfanofwinxclub wrote:
Domino_kitty wrote:
I actually used Bloom's Alfea dance outfit as the base for an OC transformation, but in different colours. I liked the simplicity of this dress.

My favourite is either Tecna or Musa, I also have both of these dolls, sadly Mattel didn't get into as much detail as Giochi Preziosi when designing these dolls in 2004/2005.

Flora's is my least favourite because of the strange hair thing behind the rose. However in either case, these are still leagues above the Flower princess dresses of season 5
What about stella?
Who is Stella?
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: Favourite alfea dance outfit   Favourite alfea dance outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Oct 10, 2013 8:47 am

Um...Kitty?Stella?Your favorite Winx?

Well anyways,I love Stella's.Best one there.

Tecna:What was she thinking?

Flora:Burn it with fire!

Bloom:Eh.

Musa:Come on,you can do better than that.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
spiralcloudah
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
spiralcloudah

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Singing, Dancing, Art, Music, Nature Beauty, Tennis, Swimming

PostSubject: Re: Favourite alfea dance outfit   Favourite alfea dance outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat Nov 02, 2013 8:18 pm

I like these outfits actually, I think they're cute. Though Flora and Stella's are more on the beautiful and glamorous side.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9824599/1/Caught-Between-Thorns
Ameryliz
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Ameryliz

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Drawing, reading fantasy books and fairytales, making new OCs

PostSubject: Re: Favourite alfea dance outfit   Favourite alfea dance outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat Nov 02, 2013 8:24 pm

1. Flora
2. Stella
3. Bloom
4. tecna
5. Musa
Back to top Go down
winxdaphnebg
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
winxdaphnebg

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: Favourite alfea dance outfit   Favourite alfea dance outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat Nov 02, 2013 8:51 pm

Bloom ;33
Back to top Go down
Miss Magix
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Miss Magix

Musa Brandon
Hobbies : Anything fun! from art, to books, to cosplay... I'm right there with you, as long as I get to have fun!

PostSubject: Re: Favourite alfea dance outfit   Favourite alfea dance outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat Dec 28, 2013 4:39 pm

All together I love this collection! I used to have a Flora doll in her dance outfit –   she was my only Flora and I loved her dearly. Though the doll version was far less detailed. –   All dresses are perfect for the individual Characters. It's one of the fist episodes they ware them. We don't know much about the girls yet. But their ballgowns help us to establish all we do know.

I'm gonna rank my favs anyways , but in the explanation I'll consider what  I just said.

Stella: Is an out right fashion addict, therefore her dress has gotta be perfect. She also is a Princess, which means it's okay for her dress to be a bit extra pompous.  With all the detail and extras, what's not to love?

Flora: I can't even... THIS is why all little girls LOVE Flora so much. Her outfit screams: “Hi, I'm Flora and I'm adorable!” At this point in the show we don't know yet whether Flora is a Princess or not, but this Outfit makes us assume she is, doesn't it?

Musa: She's unique. She wares pants. All tomboys do. She's the Djane.  She's just cool. She's Asian. That's why. That's Musa. I love her this way.

Tecna: From the very start of Winx Club, we all knew Tecna is another kind of special. She's no where near what we think a fairy should look like. But she is herself, and that's what her dress in this line tells us. It's just as futuristic and ahead of most girls as Tecna is.

Now for Bloom: She falls out of My rating. Totally. The comic Dress vs The series Dress I don't really like either on her better. But If we think about the fact she made the series Dress herself makes it more special, but not as pretty or unique as the other girl's dresses. Bloom is who she is in that dress nonetheless: the perfect average girl from Earth. To average for a ball though. Has she never been to Prom?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite alfea dance outfit   Favourite alfea dance outfit - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Favourite alfea dance outfit
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2