Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses

Go down 
+11
xwinxclubx
spiralcloudah
BelievixKid100
Queen Chrysalis
Domino_kitty
Pokémon Trainer
Aeniara
AngelicAura
Katsu
Winxrox466
Sailor Lily
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses   Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses Eo1pl7YMon Aug 05, 2013 5:49 am

At first, I was going to make this post on which dress is your favourite. But then I realize it was impossible to rank them because they look too much alike. I didn't like the dresses this season. They weren't very orignal and were too similiar and simple. Why do the winx keep wearing uniforms now? 

Bloom: Her hair should be down, I doesn't look cute when it is up. She's wearing way too much pink. It would look better in sky blue. Also, why one earring? Why not two?

Stella: Her hair looks super cute and the colours seem to go together perfectly.

Musa: Her hair looks cute to me but she doesn't seem to be wearing a lot of flowers.

Flora: I think she should have had a different hairstyle. It looks a bit casual. Other than that she looks perfect.

Tecna: It's okay but there is something about it that doesn't seem right. Maybe it's the skirt or they should have put better jewelry.

Aisha: She looks almost perfect except for one thing. Where is the other earring??

Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses AwA3F3MZyJI

Last edited by rashid29 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven
Hobbies : Stalking People from a distance

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses   Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses Eo1pl7YMon Aug 05, 2013 6:09 am

I think they look amazing!
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Katsu

Aisha Helia
Hobbies : apples

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses   Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses Eo1pl7YMon Aug 05, 2013 6:53 am

Bloom - I love her hair, makes her look so classy.And the 1 earring thing, its kind of a new meta i guess..it looks cool Very Happy

Stella - Hair?Perfect.Dress?Perfect.

Flora - I agree on Rashid's opinion, they could have done a different hairstyle.. this one gets boring if u see it everywhere.

Musa - I like the dress, but not the hair

Tecna - Her dress looks kinda weird to me xD

Aisha - Perfect
Back to top Go down
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven
Hobbies : Stalking People from a distance

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses   Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses Eo1pl7YMon Aug 05, 2013 7:21 am

1.Bloom
2.Aisha
3.Stella
4.Flora
5.Musa
6.Tecna
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses   Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses Eo1pl7YMon Aug 05, 2013 9:25 am

Flora's dress was my favorite, and Musa's hairstyle was the best.
Back to top Go down
Aeniara
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Aeniara

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses   Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses Eo1pl7YMon Aug 05, 2013 10:05 am

I only like Aisha's dress. Her hairstyle is the nicest as well.
All the others kind of look like a bunch of walking gardens with so many flowers, especially Bloom. I was already tired of seeing the same dress on her all the time (I'm talking about the S3 dress), but I never thought I'd like to see it again, lol. I don't understand why Bloom needs so much pink, ugh.
About the earring, it's a new trend to use just one. I never really understood why, but it looks cute.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses   Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses Eo1pl7YMon Aug 05, 2013 11:21 am

i think aisha was the best the flowers wern't everywhere and the colour suited her and her hiar was awsome
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses   Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses Eo1pl7YMon Aug 05, 2013 4:37 pm

I agree with Rashid's assessment of the dresses being unoriginal and more like uniforms. They're fussy, overdone with flowers and too poofy to really be used for anything but a court function. I don't feel they were suitable for these interplanetary meetings.

I do think that Stella and Aisha look the best in these dresses, though I don't know if it's because these colours suit them best, or because they were raised as princesses. Personally I would have liked to see the gowns they wore in the end of the first movie brought back.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses   Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses Eo1pl7YFri Aug 09, 2013 8:44 pm

I really wish they wore their gowns from the second movie.
Back to top Go down
Queen Chrysalis
Enchantix Fairy
Enchantix Fairy
Queen Chrysalis

Bloom Helia
Hobbies : Collecting small ponies and writing stuff.

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses   Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses Eo1pl7YSun Aug 18, 2013 9:49 am

I don't really like the dresses much. I mean yes the flowers are nice and so are the dresses but I don't like them separate or together. I would have liked to see them wearing something new and edgy owo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses   Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on the Flower princess dresses
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next