Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu

Go down 
+6
Sailor Lily
Pokémon Trainer
BelievixKid100
winxclub5
AngelicAura
Domino_kitty
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu Empty
PostSubject: What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu   What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu Eo1pl7YTue Jul 30, 2013 6:12 pm

No seriously, hear me out. A friend of mine wrote a story back at the beginning of season 5 where Aisha found out that Roy really Nabu, just in a different body.

If Roy was really Nabu, would that make you like Roy better or make the fact that he's suddenly part of the team too?
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu   What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu Eo1pl7YTue Jul 30, 2013 6:19 pm

Suddenly part of the team.Probably a magical cure will bring him back into his old body.
Back to top Go down
winxclub5
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
winxclub5

Aisha Brandon
Hobbies : Writing stories!

PostSubject: Re: What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu   What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu Eo1pl7YTue Jul 30, 2013 6:35 pm

Highly unlikely is to happen, but if it does so, Roy hasn't earned my sympathy yet. I just don't like him, and things will develop too quickly.

Last edited by winxclub5 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.

PostSubject: Re: What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu   What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu Eo1pl7YTue Jul 30, 2013 6:35 pm

newhere16 wrote:
Suddenly part of the team.Probably a magical cure will bring him back into his old body.

I'm thinking more like he was reborn into Roy's body if he did die.
Back to top Go down
winxclub5
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
winxclub5

Aisha Brandon
Hobbies : Writing stories!

PostSubject: Re: What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu   What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu Eo1pl7YTue Jul 30, 2013 6:38 pm

Domino_kitty wrote:
newhere16 wrote:

I'm thinking more like he was reborn into Roy's body if he did die.
It seems more than impossible...
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu   What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu Eo1pl7YTue Jul 30, 2013 6:58 pm

winxclub5 wrote:

It seems more than impossible...

I know, but it's still a fun topic to discuss.
Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Hospital Volunteer, Drawing, Music, watching vids online.

PostSubject: Re: What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu   What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu Eo1pl7YTue Jul 30, 2013 7:57 pm

I've had these thoughts too and thinking that Roy is Nabu testing Aisha to see if she can be happy without him that way when he really dies, she won't be too upset. Similar to how Bloom was testing Aisha at the time of Nabu's "death" about revenge not being right, leaders and friends sometimes test each other. Unfortunately Aisha failed Bloom's test (although she was forgiven at the end of the season) and if this "Roy" is a test of Nabu then Aisha could be passing but it's hard to tell.
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu   What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu Eo1pl7YTue Jul 30, 2013 8:09 pm

They can't kill a character off.Tons of fans aren't amused.THEY'RE FAIRIES!How can they NOT have a way to bring Nabu back?
Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Hospital Volunteer, Drawing, Music, watching vids online.

PostSubject: Re: What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu   What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu Eo1pl7YTue Jul 30, 2013 8:16 pm

No one lives forever. The Ethereal fairies said it themselves. Nabu is sort of dead so we can't say yes or no to is he dead though i side w/ the he's most likely dead group with a slight possibility that Roy is testing Aisha.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu   What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu Eo1pl7YTue Jul 30, 2013 8:26 pm

newhere16 wrote:
They can't kill a character off.Tons of fans aren't amused.THEY'RE FAIRIES!How can they NOT have a way to bring Nabu back?

all things must come to an end its just how life works
im kinda glad nabu is staying dead because if he came back it would be kinda a bit annyoing cause there would be more boyreind drama over who aisha will pick nabu or roy so i guess its for the best if aisha stays with roy and nabu stays dead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu   What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

What if Roy was the Reincarnation of Nabu
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next