Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide Empty
PostSubject: How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide   How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide Eo1pl7YWed Jul 24, 2013 9:30 pm

So lately this question has been asked a lot....Like...heck a lot. So I decided to make a simple guide on how to insert an avatar and a signature. First thing you need to locate your Profile button which is found on the top of the page:How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide 4BSDe1R

Then if you want to insert an avatar, follow these instructions:

Click on the Avatar button : How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide OH3dh9T

Then it'll take you to this page:

How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide NSxipDh

There, you can choose to upload a picture from your computer so it stands as your avatar, or you can copy a link and paste it in the box highlighted in orange. Or you can choose a picture from the gallery that is found by clicking the button Show Gallery.

Next thing, you need to click the Save button which is found below:
How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide LIUjAw3

Then if followed correctly, your picture should be like mine:
How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide 2XLutUb

Of course, the image will be different depending on the picture you chose.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now as for signatures, you need to click on the Profile button but this time, you have to choose the signature option here: How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide GTYRDxk

Then you have to click on the small picture button that I located by pointing a red arrow at: How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide HQReEAd

You can also pick some emoticons to be in your signature by choosing them from the box I highlighted by orange and pointed out by blue.

Next, when you decided what's your picture, take its URL and paste it in this box which is highlighted by a yellow box:

How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide KiELjVP

Next, click insert. Then, if done correctly, your image should be in this place appearing like this:

How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide 5HcTnkk

Of course, the image inserted will be different than mine. As it depends on what you chose.

Next, you need to click on the Save button located below the picture here:

How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide JDQbMq8

OR, you can click the button Preview which is highlighted in orange to see how your signature will be viewed by you and others.

That's it, hope this helped everyone ~.
Back to top Go down
AlexisWinx
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AlexisWinx

Musa Timmy
Hobbies : Sewing, art, crafting, eating, tumblering.

PostSubject: Re: How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide   How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide Eo1pl7YWed Jul 24, 2013 9:34 pm

Thanks Loxa!
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide   How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide Eo1pl7YWed Jul 24, 2013 9:36 pm

No problem. Glad this helped you Lexi.
Back to top Go down
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia
Hobbies : sitting outside your window

PostSubject: Re: How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide   How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide Eo1pl7YFri Jul 26, 2013 11:45 am

This is good for new users, but don't they also need to know that the maximum size of the signature is suppose to be 360x640 pixels? Also there is a limit of two images that have to add to 360x640, or have to be 360x640 in total and no more than that...Just saying Razz A lot of people tend to forget this rule haha.
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide   How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide Eo1pl7YFri Jul 26, 2013 1:37 pm

I don't get how siggys can destroy your browsers...
Back to top Go down
Crystal Flake
Crystal Flake

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : Listen to music, play video games, chat with my friends, making Winx photos, and eating! XD,

PostSubject: Re: How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide   How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide Eo1pl7YSat Jul 27, 2013 1:18 am

Awesome( Even if i know how to do this Laughing) It will help to the New people! Very Happy Good idea Loxa! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://winxbrillastar.wix.com/winxbrillastar
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide   How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

How to Insert an Avatar & a Signature Guide
Page 1 of 1