Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Are tecna and timmy the only cute couple in season 5? Aisha and Roy don't count because they are not official - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Are tecna and timmy the only cute couple in season 5? Aisha and Roy don't count because they are not official - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Are tecna and timmy the only cute couple in season 5? Aisha and Roy don't count because they are not official - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Are tecna and timmy the only cute couple in season 5? Aisha and Roy don't count because they are not official - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Are tecna and timmy the only cute couple in season 5? Aisha and Roy don't count because they are not official - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Are tecna and timmy the only cute couple in season 5? Aisha and Roy don't count because they are not official - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Are tecna and timmy the only cute couple in season 5? Aisha and Roy don't count because they are not official - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Are tecna and timmy the only cute couple in season 5? Aisha and Roy don't count because they are not official - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Are tecna and timmy the only cute couple in season 5? Aisha and Roy don't count because they are not official - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Are tecna and timmy the only cute couple in season 5? Aisha and Roy don't count because they are not official - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Are tecna and timmy the only cute couple in season 5? Aisha and Roy don't count because they are not official - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Are tecna and timmy the only cute couple in season 5? Aisha and Roy don't count because they are not official - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Are tecna and timmy the only cute couple in season 5? Aisha and Roy don't count because they are not official

Go down 
+4
sailorrob
AngelicAura
MusaRockStar
Sailor Lily
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

Are tecna and timmy the only cute couple in season 5? Aisha and Roy don't count because they are not official - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Are tecna and timmy the only cute couple in season 5? Aisha and Roy don't count because they are not official   Are tecna and timmy the only cute couple in season 5? Aisha and Roy don't count because they are not official - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Jul 21, 2013 8:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

I've noticed that all the couples in winx club had problems except for tecna and timmy (Aisha and Roy are not official yet so that doesn't count)

Problems:

Bloom and sky- the memory loss and diaspro being in charge of sky

Stella and brandon- Stella was mad at brandon for not liking her clothes

Musa and riven- musa thought riven was cheating on her

flora and helia- flora thought helia loved krystal

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

Are tecna and timmy the only cute couple in season 5? Aisha and Roy don't count because they are not official - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are tecna and timmy the only cute couple in season 5? Aisha and Roy don't count because they are not official   Are tecna and timmy the only cute couple in season 5? Aisha and Roy don't count because they are not official - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 22, 2013 5:34 pm

I think Nick ignored seasons three and four for the sake of season five.

In season 3 Timmy made an invention to find Tecna when she ended up in the Omega dimension after saving Andros and the rest of the magical dimension. It had to synch with his feelings for Tecna and that's how he found her. In season 4 they were the 1/2 of the couples that weren't fighting and being distrustful of each other. Tecna, Aisha and Flora were the only three that didn't shout down their boyfriends for helping them out! That shows confidence.

LOL, don't mind me, I'm watching This Week and everyone is debating not giving Americans health care.
Back to top Go down
sailorrob
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
sailorrob

Musa Timmy
Hobbies : Writer

PostSubject: Re: Are tecna and timmy the only cute couple in season 5? Aisha and Roy don't count because they are not official   Are tecna and timmy the only cute couple in season 5? Aisha and Roy don't count because they are not official - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 22, 2013 11:00 pm

I don't know if I should give my reasons for being against Musa/Riven because it might start a huge fight here but just to give a basic as possible answer they aren't just fighting its more than that. Ive seen relationships in real life similar to this and well the end results aren't pretty.

I will be happy to discuss it more privately with anyone who wants to hear it.
Back to top Go down
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Making fanarts, Tumblr-ing, studying, using the computer, FANGIRLING, and watching Winx Club of course!

PostSubject: Re: Are tecna and timmy the only cute couple in season 5? Aisha and Roy don't count because they are not official   Are tecna and timmy the only cute couple in season 5? Aisha and Roy don't count because they are not official - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 23, 2013 12:30 am

Anyways, I kind of agree, Tecna and Timmy are the ones that are OBVIOUSLY romantic in this season. I mean like, they didn't fight each other, and they tried to at least communicate with each other PERSONALLY with the help of other Winx girls.

In the whole Winx Club series, I say that the couples that haves a very strong relationship are FloraxHelia, AishaxNabu, and TecnaxTimmy. I know, Nabu is gone, but if ever AishaxRoy happens, they will surely have a strong relationship.

^Why? Because those 3 or 4 couples knows how to handle their relationship so well, if they get jealous, they wouldn't let it go between their relationship. They still trust their love ones.

With BloomxSky and StellaxBrandon, they are having trust issues, whenever they get jealous, they tend to let it go between their relationship, in result, they argue with each other. That's why their relationship isn't that much strong as the others that I have stated above.

And now let's go to MusaxRiven. This couple is totally another story. They have some trust issues sometimes, but remember in Season 4? They try to fix their relationship again by learning to trust each other. Hey, at least Musa and Riven knows how to fix their own relationship!
Besides, in season 5, they work really well, even if there is some jealousy, it is quite obvious that Riven isn't flirting with those girls since he is just communicating with them so that he could play his music well to Musa, right?

There, now I said my rant. I am sure some of you will disagree to some of my opinions but I just wanted to let these things out of my mind. Lol.

Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.

PostSubject: Re: Are tecna and timmy the only cute couple in season 5? Aisha and Roy don't count because they are not official   Are tecna and timmy the only cute couple in season 5? Aisha and Roy don't count because they are not official - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 23, 2013 4:26 am

sailorrob wrote:
I don't know if I should give my reasons for being against Musa/Riven because it might start a huge fight here but just to give a basic as possible answer they aren't just fighting its more than that. Ive seen relationships in real life similar to this and well the end results aren't pretty.

I will be happy to discuss it more privately with anyone who wants to hear it.
If you can't back up your opinions in public, how can you do it in private? As I said in the thread about 4Kids vs Winx, as long as someone can be respectful, it's just a debate. You can't even give any evidence to back up your claims. It would be pointless for me to discuss this further because you can't form anything after 'well, they fight'. My husband and I fight too. This morning I yelled about my 2 year old pooping on the floor and almost backing into me with a poopy butt and he yelled at me for yelling at her. So I... well, you get the idea. However we love each other and respect each other, no couple will get along perfectly.

What exactly are Riven and Musa doing that Sky and Bloom aren't? Riven learned to play guitar for Musa and they've both learned to trust each other. Riven wasn't cheating on Musa and Musa had learned back in season that what she thought she had with Jason was all in her head. In fact in season 4 I'd say Musa more than Riven had the issues because she expected Riven to be a mind reader and that just isn't possible no matter how long you've been with someone.

Meanwhile, even after 2 proposals, Bloom can't trust Sky as far as she can throw him where Diaspro is concerned. If he doesn't call her, she feels that he doesn't care about her anymore. That type of relationship is so much worse than just having a spat every now and again.

I'm not sure how extensive your experience in relationships is, but I'm on my second marriage and dated a bit in high school.
Back to top Go down
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Making fanarts, Tumblr-ing, studying, using the computer, FANGIRLING, and watching Winx Club of course!

PostSubject: Re: Are tecna and timmy the only cute couple in season 5? Aisha and Roy don't count because they are not official   Are tecna and timmy the only cute couple in season 5? Aisha and Roy don't count because they are not official - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 23, 2013 6:56 am

^Oh, yes, I remembered, the time that Bloom is being so annoying for calling Sky in the middle of the meeting. I mean like, come on, whenever I call my parents while they are on a meeting, they would scold me because it is disrespectful.

And now look at Bloom, since she haves problem on trusting her love, Sky almost got in trouble and leaves the BOTH of them embarrassed. Because the officials know that Sky's girlfriend is disrespectful.
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: Are tecna and timmy the only cute couple in season 5? Aisha and Roy don't count because they are not official   Are tecna and timmy the only cute couple in season 5? Aisha and Roy don't count because they are not official - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 23, 2013 7:07 am

TheOne&Only.WinxClub wrote:
^Oh, yes, I remembered, the time that Bloom is being so annoying for calling Sky in the middle of the meeting. I mean like, come on, whenever I call my parents while they are on a meeting, they would scold me because it is disrespectful.

And now look at Bloom, since she haves problem on trusting her love, Sky almost got in trouble and leaves the BOTH of them embarrassed. Because the officials know that Sky's girlfriend is disrespectful.
I agree completely. Bloom's little antics could have cost Eraklyon big time in inter-planetary relations. I'm seriously beginning to believe that Bloom is bi-polar or something.

What I want to know is why Bloom can keep doing that to Sky and they're a perfect couple, but if Musa gives Riven a dirty look it's curtains for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are tecna and timmy the only cute couple in season 5? Aisha and Roy don't count because they are not official   Are tecna and timmy the only cute couple in season 5? Aisha and Roy don't count because they are not official - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Are tecna and timmy the only cute couple in season 5? Aisha and Roy don't count because they are not official
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2