Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

What is your best Transformation in WinX Club? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

What is your best Transformation in WinX Club? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
What is your best Transformation in WinX Club? 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
What is your best Transformation in WinX Club? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
What is your best Transformation in WinX Club? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
What is your best Transformation in WinX Club? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
What is your best Transformation in WinX Club? Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
What is your best Transformation in WinX Club? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
What is your best Transformation in WinX Club? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
What is your best Transformation in WinX Club? Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
What is your best Transformation in WinX Club? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
What is your best Transformation in WinX Club? Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

What is your best Transformation in WinX Club?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Winxlover12
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
Winxlover12

Hobbies : Drawing, Reading, Student

What is your best Transformation in WinX Club? Empty
PostSubject: What is your best Transformation in WinX Club?   What is your best Transformation in WinX Club? Eo1pl7YTue Mar 06, 2012 4:27 pm

My best transformation is Enchantix. They looked liked faires! I also liked how they were barefoot. I loved fairy dust and how they used it to heal victims. Charmix was wonderful because it was the first transformation. Believix could have been better. It didn't look good due to the rushed up animation in season 4. Share your opinions please. Smile
Back to top Go down
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia
Hobbies : sitting outside your window

PostSubject: Re: What is your best Transformation in WinX Club?   What is your best Transformation in WinX Club? Eo1pl7YWed Mar 07, 2012 3:20 am

I liked the magic winx and charmix transformations because that is where it began. Also i liked the simple-ness of it Smile

Enchantix was pretty and fairy-like Very Happy But to me, it looked like it had too much detail added to it. But the fairy dust was cool, i just didn't like the transformations for it. They took too long Razz

Believix was cool Very Happy i loved the wings, and how they had extra wings. But the shortness of the skirts annoyed me. The frilly-ness didn't annoy me because it was like a signature of the believix. if you know what i mean Razz I think the believix looked better in 3D compared to the enchantix in 3D Razz

i can't really decide on a overall best transformation. They were all cool Very Happy
i can't wait for the sirenix, but i have a prediction that it is going to be like the believix as far as opinions go
Back to top Go down
Winxlover12
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
Winxlover12

PostSubject: Re: What is your best Transformation in WinX Club?   What is your best Transformation in WinX Club? Eo1pl7YWed Mar 07, 2012 12:57 pm

Winxisawesome wrote:
I liked the magic winx and charmix transformations because that is where it began. Also i liked the simple-ness of it Smile

Enchantix was pretty and fairy-like Very Happy But to me, it looked like it had too much detail added to it. But the fairy dust was cool, i just didn't like the transformations for it. They took too long Razz

Believix was cool Very Happy i loved the wings, and how they had extra wings. But the shortness of the skirts annoyed me. The frilly-ness didn't annoy me because it was like a signature of the believix. if you know what i mean Razz I think the believix looked better in 3D compared to the enchantix in 3D Razz

i can't really decide on a overall best transformation. They were all cool Very Happy
i can't wait for the sirenix, but i have a prediction that it is going to be like the believix as far as opinions go
Aisha/Layla's Enchantix didn't look good in 3d, I agree on that part. Believix looked great in some episodes in season 4. Like episode 8 for example. But most of the time it just didn't look good. Sirenix looks amazing. Like underwater Enchantix. The CGI animation improved in the 2nd movie. Their believix looked great! Smile
Back to top Go down
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: What is your best Transformation in WinX Club?   What is your best Transformation in WinX Club? Eo1pl7YThu Mar 08, 2012 3:10 am

Winxlover12 wrote:
Winxisawesome wrote:

Aisha/Layla's Enchantix didn't look good in 3d, I agree on that part. Believix looked great in some episodes in season 4. Like episode 8 for example. But most of the time it just didn't look good. Sirenix looks amazing. Like underwater Enchantix. The CGI animation improved in the 2nd movie. Their believix looked great! Smile
Yeah, i'm really hoping that Nick will fix up the animation in Season 4, because Rai sometimes had horrible animation in season 4 Razz i like the Sirenix, as you said like an underwater Enchantix
Back to top Go down
BelieveInWinx
Administrator
Administrator
BelieveInWinx

Musa Brandon
Hobbies : Internet,Art and TV.

PostSubject: Re: What is your best Transformation in WinX Club?   What is your best Transformation in WinX Club? Eo1pl7YThu Mar 08, 2012 12:28 pm

Enchantix was probably the best because of appropriate it was for the show.
It was more natural.
It's my favourite so far. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com
Winxlover12
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
Winxlover12

PostSubject: Re: What is your best Transformation in WinX Club?   What is your best Transformation in WinX Club? Eo1pl7YThu Mar 08, 2012 4:37 pm

BelieveInWinx wrote:
Enchantix was probably the best because of appropriate it was for the show.
It was more natural.
It's my favourite so far. Smile
There was less glitter.
Back to top Go down
Winxlover12
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
Winxlover12

PostSubject: Re: What is your best Transformation in WinX Club?   What is your best Transformation in WinX Club? Eo1pl7YThu Mar 08, 2012 6:28 pm

Winxisawesome wrote:
Winxlover12 wrote:
Winxisawesome wrote:

Yeah, i'm really hoping that Nick will fix up the animation in Season 4, because Rai sometimes had horrible animation in season 4 Razz i like the Sirenix, as you said like an underwater Enchantix
To be honest.. I dislike the new animation. They went downhill ever since season 4 started. Why can't they use the animation from seasons 1 to 3? I loved that animation. The Nick specials had too many effects, especially the movement. I hate how they draw their noses, if you know what I mean. By the way the Sirenix wings look amazing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: What is your best Transformation in WinX Club?   What is your best Transformation in WinX Club? Eo1pl7YFri Mar 09, 2012 3:13 am

Winxlover12 wrote:
Winxisawesome wrote:
Winxlover12 wrote:
Winxisawesome wrote:

To be honest.. I dislike the new animation. They went downhill ever since season 4 started. Why can't they use the animation from seasons 1 to 3? I loved that animation. The Nick specials had too many effects, especially the movement. I hate how they draw their noses, if you know what I mean. By the way the Sirenix wings look amazing! Very Happy
yeah it did really. Nicks special's animation wasn't too bad, but the movement was really weird, it had too much motion flow! but i agree, seasons 1 to 3 had the best animation
Back to top Go down
rutzz
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
rutzz

Bloom Helia
Hobbies : painting.playinggames n working out

PostSubject: Re: What is your best Transformation in WinX Club?   What is your best Transformation in WinX Club? Eo1pl7YSat Mar 10, 2012 5:41 am

for me the best transformation was enchantix coz they all looked like real faries..
Back to top Go down
Winxclubbloomlove
Enchantix Fairy
Enchantix Fairy
Winxclubbloomlove

PostSubject: Re: What is your best Transformation in WinX Club?   What is your best Transformation in WinX Club? Eo1pl7YFri Jul 13, 2012 3:07 am

the BEst Tramformation is Believix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your best Transformation in WinX Club?   What is your best Transformation in WinX Club? Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

What is your best Transformation in WinX Club?
Page 1 of 1