Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Diaspro What do you think of her? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Diaspro What do you think of her? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Diaspro What do you think of her? 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Diaspro What do you think of her? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Diaspro What do you think of her? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Diaspro What do you think of her? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Diaspro What do you think of her? Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Diaspro What do you think of her? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Diaspro What do you think of her? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Diaspro What do you think of her? Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Diaspro What do you think of her? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Diaspro What do you think of her? Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Diaspro What do you think of her?

Go down 
+22
KikiiWinxFairy
JAD2350
alizanoun
Fire Girl
Winx3450
OfficialSailorDeimos
Aeniara
kate2019
NaomiWinx83
Flame Melody
Hollywinx
shslwinxer
BelievixKid100
Sailor Lily
CorruptNix
HilareehWinx
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Pokémon Trainer
Winxrox466
AngelicAura
musa225
Domino_kitty
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

Diaspro What do you think of her? Empty
PostSubject: Diaspro What do you think of her?   Diaspro What do you think of her? Eo1pl7YFri Jul 19, 2013 2:55 pm

Diaspro What do you think of her? 668922_1300705258869_full

Honestly, part of me is doing this topic in defense of Diaspro because I feel she's been unfairly treated in the show and because of that Sky looks like he did nothing wrong when he cheated on her and dumped her for Bloom.

I think Diaspro as a character has a lot of potential, but the writers of the show turned her into a shrew which diminished Sky's roll in hurting her feelings. I don't feel she deserves all the hate she's received in the Winx Club Fandom
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
musa225

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: Diaspro What do you think of her?   Diaspro What do you think of her? Eo1pl7YFri Jul 19, 2013 3:32 pm

I understand your point(s). but I also understand why she has so many haters, she is always trying to get Sky back and I feel like she needs to move on. It was an arranged marriage so its not like Sky loved her.  But I also understand that she was cheated on, but do you really want the cheater, Sky, back? I know I wouldn't.  Its not healthy, what Diaspro's doing to herself. But I think we've said before about different things in Winx Club that really aren't healthy relationships to be.
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.

PostSubject: Re: Diaspro What do you think of her?   Diaspro What do you think of her? Eo1pl7YFri Jul 19, 2013 3:35 pm

musa225 wrote:
I understand your point(s). but I also understand why she has so many haters, she is always trying to get Sky back and I feel like she needs to move on. It was an arranged marriage so its not like Sky loved her.  But I also understand that she was cheated on, but do you really want the cheater, Sky, back? I know I wouldn't.  Its not healthy, what Diaspro's doing to herself. But I think we've said before about different things in Winx Club that really aren't healthy relationships to be.

That's why I say that the writers in the end are to blame. The comics handled Diaspro very well, she isn't as single minded and arrogant as she is in the show.

I don't know why she'd want Sky back- I get she may have loved him even if he didn't love her, but enough is enough. It would have gone so much better if Bloom had left Sky and just teamed up with Diaspro.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
musa225

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: Diaspro What do you think of her?   Diaspro What do you think of her? Eo1pl7YFri Jul 19, 2013 3:38 pm

hahaha I love the idea of Bloom/Diaspro. but I do see your point of it being the writers fault.
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: Diaspro What do you think of her?   Diaspro What do you think of her? Eo1pl7YFri Jul 19, 2013 3:50 pm

musa225 wrote:
hahaha I love the idea of Bloom/Diaspro. but I do see your point of it being the writers fault.

One of my friends wrote a story where Bloom left Sky and Diaspro broke the engagement. They're teaming up to fight the Trix.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
musa225

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: Diaspro What do you think of her?   Diaspro What do you think of her? Eo1pl7YFri Jul 19, 2013 4:00 pm

I also feel that winx as just gotten odder and weird after season 3, like all that matters is drama, drama and Diaspro is great for drama
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: Diaspro What do you think of her?   Diaspro What do you think of her? Eo1pl7YFri Jul 19, 2013 4:18 pm

musa225 wrote:
I also feel that winx as just gotten odder and weird after season 3, like all that matters is drama, drama and Diaspro is great for drama

I agree, sometimes I think that Winx Club should have just ended with the movie and Bloom finding her parents. Or at the very least, something not having to do with Bloom.
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: Diaspro What do you think of her?   Diaspro What do you think of her? Eo1pl7YFri Jul 19, 2013 4:40 pm

I agree wholeheartedly with you.
Back to top Go down
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven
Hobbies : Stalking People from a distance

PostSubject: Re: Diaspro What do you think of her?   Diaspro What do you think of her? Eo1pl7YFri Jul 19, 2013 5:06 pm

I never liked Diaspro. The end XD
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: Diaspro What do you think of her?   Diaspro What do you think of her? Eo1pl7YFri Jul 19, 2013 5:16 pm

at first i felt kinda sorry for diaspro in seaon 1 and 2 ause he was supse to marry a dude she loved and he left her for a ginger all she wanted was happiness but in seaon 3 and 5 ugh he is just a ( not gonna say cause its a bad word)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diaspro What do you think of her?   Diaspro What do you think of her? Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Diaspro What do you think of her?
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next