Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

I feel that I am left alone... 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

I feel that I am left alone... 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I feel that I am left alone... 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
I feel that I am left alone... Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
I feel that I am left alone... Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
I feel that I am left alone... Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
I feel that I am left alone... Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
I feel that I am left alone... Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
I feel that I am left alone... Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
I feel that I am left alone... Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
I feel that I am left alone... Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
I feel that I am left alone... Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

I feel that I am left alone...

Go down 
+2
AngelicAura
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Making fanarts, Tumblr-ing, studying, using the computer, FANGIRLING, and watching Winx Club of course!

I feel that I am left alone... Empty
PostSubject: I feel that I am left alone...   I feel that I am left alone... Eo1pl7YFri Jul 19, 2013 12:46 pm

Hey...I had a 60% Bad day and 40% good day. Sad

I always feel left alone because people just talks to me when they NEEDED to. Like me teaching them Math (Yes, I am good in Math, no kidding.), and any other extra things they want me to help on.

I don't know what to do. I actually have a friend who is a loner too. I hang-out with her, and it is great indeed. Smile We share the same feelings about being a loner.

But people tend to like her more than I do. Of course, she is good in things that I am not good in. BUT still, she or I am the odd one left out.

I remember the time that I feel alone, then she approached me and said, "I can feel what you feel." Then, she told me that she felt alone during the times we will partner up (Our section has an odd number of students.), I feel sorry for her, but she told me that all she does was to pray and stay positive.

I am not really an optimistic person, I always feel sooo....negative. I always think that there is no hope.

I tried everything to be noticed, good thing I have some friends who likes me. But some just don't...

I don't know what I should do. Should I just stay around the corner? Or try again to be noticed (As in, being talked to)?

Please, I need some advices, I literally cried awhile ago because of it...
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: I feel that I am left alone...   I feel that I am left alone... Eo1pl7YFri Jul 19, 2013 1:14 pm

Aw,try and be positive.Don't curl up in a corner and cry.Try and talk to people!That'll probably help.Socialize!Talk to people!Show them how awesome you are!

Trust me,I know how you feel.It has happened to me.When I talked to someone and tried to be nice,people actually saw and started talking to me more.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
musa225

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: I feel that I am left alone...   I feel that I am left alone... Eo1pl7YFri Jul 19, 2013 3:36 pm

please don't cry! just keep in mind that this is just one stage in life. as you get older and are in high school you will meet more people and some of them will become your friends. for now its great that you have one friend right? I mean that's I lot better then having lots of friends the secretly hate you....trust me
Back to top Go down
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia
Hobbies : sitting outside your window

PostSubject: Re: I feel that I am left alone...   I feel that I am left alone... Eo1pl7YSat Jul 20, 2013 12:38 am

Aw Mich! Sad

Trust me, I know how it feels, throughout primary/elementary school I was just like you and I only had one friend to go to. Also I'm one of those people who always see negative sides of things.

I would try to gain confidence and socialize with some people, and if that doesn't work and they still dislike you, I would just stick to that friend you've already got. At least you know that your friend likes you and has some things in common. That's better than being surrounded by fake "friends" who don't actually like you. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure everyone wouldn't hate you, they just don't know you hand have to get to know you better. But don't try to be friends with people who aren't that approachable!

Plus, you will meet heaps of new people and some of them will become your friend, trust me Wink

Anyways, good luck and I hope I could help you, even know I'm not that great with advice xD
Back to top Go down
CaffinatedAka
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
CaffinatedAka

Aisha Helia

PostSubject: Re: I feel that I am left alone...   I feel that I am left alone... Eo1pl7YSat Jul 20, 2013 1:30 am

I can relate; I've gone through it too.  

How I got through it was to stay positive and try to socialize, like other people have said.  Socializing can be hard, but take it one step at a time, you won't have five new best friends over night.  Try and start a conversation with one new person.  A quick compliment is easy.  

That being said make sure you're open to people.  Don't shrug people off because of how they dress, if they're pretty, etc.  People can and will surprise you.  Let them.  Yes, some people may be using you for math help, but you might be surprised about how many were/are trying to reach out to you.  I had the same thing for high school in history and English and for the longest time I would shrug them off.  When I gave some of them the chance, it turned out that they weren't trying to use me, but were trying to reach out.
Back to top Go down
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Making fanarts, Tumblr-ing, studying, using the computer, FANGIRLING, and watching Winx Club of course!

PostSubject: Re: I feel that I am left alone...   I feel that I am left alone... Eo1pl7YSun Jul 21, 2013 3:08 pm

Thanks for all of your advices! Very Happy

I am glad you all understood what I felt, I will try to be more optimistic and socialize with others. Smile
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: I feel that I am left alone...   I feel that I am left alone... Eo1pl7YSun Jul 21, 2013 3:44 pm

I don't know what to say. I'm like that kind of  person who ignores the good and the bad and just goes for it. Really just don't cry and try not focus about it. Try socializing with people out of your comfort zone. Try to be more optimistic just not highly optimistic... (Let's just leave it at that because I don't want to crush your spirit). From what you're telling me or as from the way I see this situation it looks like your "Loner" friend who's liked more because she's "better than you in other stuff" is going to be your friend until you have more friends and..  (Again let's just leave it at that because trust me I have been in these situations and I still am sadly..  it really wasn't bright.) All you really have to do is gain confidence. Approach people. Get to know them and let them get to know you. Don't push them away from you and just choose who you'll want to be close with and who you'll just be normal friends with. I know it sounds easy but it's not going to be easy if you're not willing to. Smile Good luck kiddo and I know life isn't easy nor fair but making friends is a very good step into exploring it. "You gotta get up and try" Wink
Back to top Go down
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: I feel that I am left alone...   I feel that I am left alone... Eo1pl7YSun Jul 21, 2013 3:49 pm

Thanks Sarah! Very Happy I'll try... Smile

But what I was sad about is that, I have a ehem, not good friend for now. I don't know what is happening, but I don't know. Sad

I was mad at her first since she made me mad, and now I made her hurt, now she's mad at me, and now I am really mad at her. BUT anyways, I asked for forgiveness, I don't need people like that. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I feel that I am left alone...   I feel that I am left alone... Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

I feel that I am left alone...
Page 1 of 1