Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers] 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers] 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers] 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers] Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers] Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers] Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers] Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers] Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers] Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers] Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers] Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers] Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers]

Go down 
+17
Musa Fairy Of Music
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Winx3450
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
DuncanSirenix14
Winxrox466
HilareehWinx
xsunnygirlx
winxclub117
Jinafire
MaryKateGirl17
Bubbelle
Pokémon Trainer
Aeniara
Verbeley
BelievixKid100
magicadreamer
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
magicadreamer
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
magicadreamer

Musa Riven

What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers] Empty
PostSubject: What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers]   What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers] Eo1pl7YThu May 23, 2013 12:55 pm

Me: the way that they're seeming younger after every season. And Roxy not being in the season. -_-
Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Hospital Volunteer, Drawing, Music, watching vids online.

PostSubject: Re: What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers]   What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers] Eo1pl7YThu May 23, 2013 1:47 pm

They do seem younger this season, but perhaps things are different, I only have the Roxy complaint not much else.
Back to top Go down
Verbeley
Enchantix Fairy
Enchantix Fairy
Verbeley

Tecna Helia
Hobbies : visual arts, music, fantasy

PostSubject: Re: What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers]   What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers] Eo1pl7YThu May 23, 2013 1:52 pm

My main complain is CGI- for 95% of time their facial expression suggests they are seriously dumb (an that's even in their transform)
Back to top Go down
http://verbeley.deviantart.pl
magicadreamer
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
magicadreamer

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers]   What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers] Eo1pl7YThu May 23, 2013 3:01 pm

Lol total agreement! They should work more on the CGI- I admit it's okay, but it needs... more.
@Believixkid: Hm yeah. I would love to have Roxy back.
Back to top Go down
Aeniara
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Aeniara

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers]   What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers] Eo1pl7YThu May 23, 2013 5:04 pm

I think this topic is a bit unnecessary, we could talk about this in the series discussion, but I'm not a mod. Anyways.

I'm totally okay with not having Roxy... I didn't even like her that much.
I think they could have put more work on the 2D Sirenix. There is so much more detail in 3D, you can even see the scales in their tights without much effort. And then they switch to 2D and we get awkward poses and a weird transformation (even if you don't agree with me on this, compare it with Harmonix). There was a point where I was glad some scenes were CGI, because I miss the hand-drawn animation.
Also, the relationship drama. There was enough in season 3 with Sky, Bloom and Diaspro. There was absolutely no need to bring her back, I don't even know why she's still allowed to go near Sky after what she did. Everyone seems to have forgotten how she made a deal with Valtor. And even Flora, poor thing, she didn't need drama in her relationship with Helia. Good think Krystal realized when she had gone too far, but still, who goes celebrate with the boyfriend of one of the girls you just defeated? I don't think kids need to learn that it is totally normal to have other people trying to steal their boyfriend or girlfriend away.

And I'm not saying anything else, because I'm afraid it would spoil some people.
Back to top Go down
Verbeley
Enchantix Fairy
Enchantix Fairy
Verbeley

Tecna Helia
Hobbies : visual arts, music, fantasy

PostSubject: Re: What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers]   What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers] Eo1pl7YThu May 23, 2013 5:26 pm

To the relation to what Philippa said- I think what should be changes is making people think that any girl-friend to the boy is a threat to his girlfriend, it's really sad (and sick). I'd be the greatest serial-killer if I had to hold a grudge against any girl talking to my boyfriend, so seriously stop putting girls against each other because of a dude... So it would be nice if next season would be more about teaching that it's normal to have boy friend of opposite gender without insinuations of being something more...
Back to top Go down
http://verbeley.deviantart.pl
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers]   What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers] Eo1pl7YThu May 23, 2013 5:30 pm

i didnt really like thie final battle it wasnt as epic as the trailer made it look llike ;/ i also didnt like the fact diapsro was back there was no point to her andanother thign i noticed in the singing wales we see a flashback of musa and her family but her dad looks really old but if you watch seaon 1 when musa's mum dies her dad looks younger o.o that kinda confused me a bit
Back to top Go down
Bubbelle
Enchantix Fairy
Enchantix Fairy
Bubbelle

Bloom Brandon
Hobbies : Playing computer, drawing

PostSubject: Re: What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers]   What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers] Eo1pl7YThu May 23, 2013 10:38 pm

I want Roxy to earn a new transformation in this season. Love to see her enchantix.

And Bloom, in every season especially, defeats the monster -.-
Back to top Go down
MaryKateGirl17
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
MaryKateGirl17

Stella Helia
Hobbies : winx fanart

PostSubject: Re: What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers]   What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers] Eo1pl7YThu May 23, 2013 10:41 pm

I didn't like how Bloom was the one who saved the day yet again. Also how Musa didn't make her wish.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/marykatelove17
Bubbelle
Enchantix Fairy
Enchantix Fairy
Bubbelle

Bloom Brandon
Hobbies : Playing computer, drawing

PostSubject: Re: What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers]   What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers] Eo1pl7YThu May 23, 2013 10:44 pm

Ugh. Horrible Bloom. Sorry Bloom fans Dx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers]   What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers] Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

What do you not like about this season? [Possible Spoilers]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next