Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Will the Trix might be back on Season 6 of Winx Club? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Will the Trix might be back on Season 6 of Winx Club? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Will the Trix might be back on Season 6 of Winx Club? 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Will the Trix might be back on Season 6 of Winx Club? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Will the Trix might be back on Season 6 of Winx Club? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Will the Trix might be back on Season 6 of Winx Club? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Will the Trix might be back on Season 6 of Winx Club? Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Will the Trix might be back on Season 6 of Winx Club? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Will the Trix might be back on Season 6 of Winx Club? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Will the Trix might be back on Season 6 of Winx Club? Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Will the Trix might be back on Season 6 of Winx Club? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Will the Trix might be back on Season 6 of Winx Club? Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Will the Trix might be back on Season 6 of Winx Club?

Go down 
+9
Fairyness
MaryKateGirl17
Flame Melody
DI ZIO
BelievixKid100
DuncanSirenix14
Winxisawesome
firebid1030
HilareehWinx
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
HilareehWinx
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
HilareehWinx

Musa Helia

Will the Trix might be back on Season 6 of Winx Club? Empty
PostSubject: Will the Trix might be back on Season 6 of Winx Club?   Will the Trix might be back on Season 6 of Winx Club? Eo1pl7YSun May 05, 2013 5:23 am

Hey guys, will the Trix might be back on Season 6 of Winx Club? They give me nerves on Seasons 1,2,3,and 5. I hope they wont been shown on Season 6 this time.
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Will the Trix might be back on Season 6 of Winx Club?   Will the Trix might be back on Season 6 of Winx Club? Eo1pl7YSun May 05, 2013 5:31 am

mmm sadly they will
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia
Hobbies : sitting outside your window

PostSubject: Re: Will the Trix might be back on Season 6 of Winx Club?   Will the Trix might be back on Season 6 of Winx Club? Eo1pl7YSun May 05, 2013 5:35 am

It is very highly likely that they will return Confused
But I agree, I'm sick of The Trix. I want a new villain. They were cool in Season 1 but now they are kinda pathetic. They're always joining up with someone else because they don't have enough power to beat the Winx Razz I wish they could work on their own again, like S1.

P.S. Your signature is quite big! It might pay to resize it, the maximum signature size it 360x640 (as said in the forum rules: https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com/t1393-rules-of-the-forum)
Back to top Go down
HilareehWinx
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
HilareehWinx

Musa Helia

PostSubject: Re: Will the Trix might be back on Season 6 of Winx Club?   Will the Trix might be back on Season 6 of Winx Club? Eo1pl7YSun May 05, 2013 6:23 am

Me too I want a new villian too. Im really sick of them being in every season T_T
Back to top Go down
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: Will the Trix might be back on Season 6 of Winx Club?   Will the Trix might be back on Season 6 of Winx Club? Eo1pl7YSun May 05, 2013 7:30 am

But the trix makes the season always awesome! Season 4 wasn't awesome because no trix :/
Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Hospital Volunteer, Drawing, Music, watching vids online.

PostSubject: Re: Will the Trix might be back on Season 6 of Winx Club?   Will the Trix might be back on Season 6 of Winx Club? Eo1pl7YSun May 05, 2013 12:55 pm

^I've had enough of the Trix, and even if the Ancestresses come back in the main timeline and hooked up with the Trix, Bloom clearly thinks they're just as stupid as Icy,Darcy and Stormy, which the first movie and season 4 kind of proves you'd have to get up pretty early to fool the Winx and you'd have to be awake all night to fool Bloom(I did see that I know they're up to something look in her eye quite a few times last season). I really would like a new villain who wasn't after total magical domination, seeing another villain try to get the fairies' wings would still be new as it's only been used once, of course something all new would be nice too.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Will the Trix might be back on Season 6 of Winx Club?   Will the Trix might be back on Season 6 of Winx Club? Eo1pl7YSun May 05, 2013 1:03 pm

Noooo Ai can nut wllow thiz. Team Rocket is a special case Shaddap.

And yeah, I bet they will be in it.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Will the Trix might be back on Season 6 of Winx Club?   Will the Trix might be back on Season 6 of Winx Club? Eo1pl7YSun May 05, 2013 1:18 pm

Oh shaddap before I make Magikarp hit you Razz. And yeah your idea seems pretty cool. I'd personally prefer some sort of a "cult" wanting to rewrtie the magical universe for the best. That is the saaaammmee idea in every pokemon game. But new for the Winx as they all try to rule the universe. In the end, their leader appears wanting to rule the world. Like The Seven Sages from Pokemon White/Black!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will the Trix might be back on Season 6 of Winx Club?   Will the Trix might be back on Season 6 of Winx Club? Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Will the Trix might be back on Season 6 of Winx Club?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next