Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Musa and Riven  - Page 8 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Musa and Riven  - Page 8 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Musa and Riven  - Page 8 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Musa and Riven  - Page 8 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Musa and Riven  - Page 8 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Musa and Riven  - Page 8 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Musa and Riven  - Page 8 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Musa and Riven  - Page 8 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Musa and Riven  - Page 8 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Musa and Riven  - Page 8 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Musa and Riven  - Page 8 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Musa and Riven  - Page 8 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Musa and Riven

Go down 
+10
MUSAWINXY
BelievixKid100
musa225
SophilixLivia
sailorrob
Glitter
Winxisawesome
MaryKateGirl17
firebid1030
Winxrox466
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven
Hobbies : Stalking People from a distance

Musa and Riven  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Musa and Riven    Musa and Riven  - Page 8 Eo1pl7YWed Apr 17, 2013 2:15 am

First topic message reminder :

This is part of the mini-series thingy-ma-jig.
What do you people think of this couple?
Musa and Riven  - Page 8 Riven_and_musa_by_vampireknight66-d4yq9hd
Musa and Riven  - Page 8 Winx_musa_and_riven_png_by_sany123flora456-d3exby7
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

PostSubject: Re: Musa and Riven    Musa and Riven  - Page 8 Eo1pl7YThu Jul 18, 2013 5:19 am

musa225 wrote:
Domino_kitty wrote:
I think Riven and Musa's relationship, while rocky, is definitely one of the more realistic ones on the show. It's probably one of the few reasons I'll read stories where they're canon.
I do love that they are more realistic and I feel like that makes then more relatable to "older" winx fans

I agree. That's why TecnaxTimmy, RivenxMusa and StellaxBrandon are my favourite pairings. They show realistic relationship issues and people working through them.

Sky and Bloom on the other hand is a terrible example IMO.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
musa225

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: Musa and Riven    Musa and Riven  - Page 8 Eo1pl7YThu Jul 18, 2013 2:18 pm

oh so true. I feel like I can relate to Musa that best of all the Winx b.c she's very much a person that keeps things to herself and when she does open up its b.c her friends can tell that something is off with her. And I think I've said this b4 but I find Riven attractive (I know that's a bit odd to say bout a character) b.c of his hair but mostly his personality, the fact that he's the lone wolf and that side of him, kind of like the bad boy of the group
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.

PostSubject: Re: Musa and Riven    Musa and Riven  - Page 8 Eo1pl7YThu Jul 18, 2013 2:40 pm

musa225 wrote:
oh so true. I feel like I can relate to Musa that best of all the Winx b.c she's very much a person that keeps things to herself and when she does open up its b.c her friends can tell that something is off with her.  And I think I've said this b4 but I find Riven attractive (I know that's a bit odd to say bout a character) b.c of his hair but mostly his personality, the fact that he's the lone wolf and that side of him, kind of like the bad boy of the group

I feel that way too, there's just something about Riven and his personality that I like better than the other guys. I like that he's honest unlike the others as well, he doesn't try to create a pretty picture by telling people exactly what they want to hear. The only time that failed is in 'The Perfect Date' when Riven told Timmy that no one wants to date the funny guy, I was watching that and said out loud, honey, I married the funny guy.

The only issue I have with Riven and Musa is that they don't communicate very well, that's what hurt them in the fourth season and almost hurt them again in this season because Musa assumed that Riven was cheating just because of guitar lessons.
Back to top Go down
MusaRockStar
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
MusaRockStar

Musa Brandon
Hobbies : Watching 'abc family', 'Disney', 'nickelodeon' and some other shows. Writing my blog. Making design for my blog. Learning Italian...

PostSubject: Re: Musa and Riven    Musa and Riven  - Page 8 Eo1pl7YThu Jul 18, 2013 2:54 pm

I agree! I like Riven and I think that Musa and Riven are great together!
Back to top Go down
http://www.winx-love.bloger.hr
musa225
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
musa225

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: Musa and Riven    Musa and Riven  - Page 8 Eo1pl7YFri Jul 19, 2013 3:48 am

Domino_kitty wrote:

I feel that way too, there's just something about Riven and his personality that I like better than the other guys. I like that he's honest unlike the others as well, he doesn't try to create a pretty picture by telling people exactly what they want to hear. The only time that failed is in 'The Perfect Date' when Riven told Timmy that no one wants to date the funny guy, I was watching that and said out loud, honey, I married the funny guy.

The only issue I have with Riven and Musa is that they don't communicate very well, that's what hurt them in the fourth season and almost hurt them again in this season because Musa assumed that Riven was cheating just because of guitar lessons.

but I also feel like more and more people have problems with communicating their feeling and other things, so that makes them all the more relatable
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: Musa and Riven    Musa and Riven  - Page 8 Eo1pl7YFri Jul 19, 2013 5:51 am

musa225 wrote:

but I also feel like more and more people have problems with communicating their feeling and other things, so that makes them all the more relatable

That's true too, but I would like to see Musa and Riven make some progress in their relationship. They're in their early 20's now, I was 23 when I had my older daughter. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
musa225

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: Musa and Riven    Musa and Riven  - Page 8 Eo1pl7YFri Jul 19, 2013 3:45 pm

That's right, I keep for getting that the winx are in there 20's. i'm not sure if we'll see them take any big steeps in their relationship, b.c I feel like the writers/show will not let that happen. but that's ny opinion
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: Musa and Riven    Musa and Riven  - Page 8 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 05, 2013 3:30 am

I really would like to see them work through their issues to the point where they can talk about what's bothering them. Couples fight in real life, it's unrealistic to believe that two people in a serious relationship will get along all the time. My parents have been married for 39 years and they don't always get along. Heck, my dad was here two weeks ago and bought peanut butter for sandwiches when he knows my mom doesn't like peanut butter. But he didn't think of my mom when they were doing grocery shopping. It happens. My husband is the same way, unless I ask him about something he won't do it because I didn't ask! And we fight about that.

I don't think Riven is mean or rude, I think he's a guy who isn't very familiar with his emotions and since his mom abandoned him at a young age he does have trust issues.

Musa seems to have a lot of the same problems because of how her father raised her and how he seems very distant from her at times.

I did want to smack the writers during The Singing Whales because Musa was opening up to Riven and they suddenly decided to have him jump up for secret guitar lessons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Musa and Riven    Musa and Riven  - Page 8 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Musa and Riven
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8