Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

I need advices.....problems with love 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

I need advices.....problems with love 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
 I need advices.....problems with love 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
 I need advices.....problems with love Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
 I need advices.....problems with love Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
 I need advices.....problems with love Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
 I need advices.....problems with love Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
 I need advices.....problems with love Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
 I need advices.....problems with love Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
 I need advices.....problems with love Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
 I need advices.....problems with love Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
 I need advices.....problems with love Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

I need advices.....problems with love

Go down 
+7
SarahTheGamerEmpress
DI ZIO
JAD2350
MaryKateGirl17
Awesomesauce
winxclub117
xowinxfangirlxo
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xowinxfangirlxo
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
xowinxfangirlxo

Hobbies : I LUV DRAWING

I need advices.....problems with love Empty
PostSubject: I need advices.....problems with love    I need advices.....problems with love Eo1pl7YSat Apr 13, 2013 10:09 pm

something happened today.. i was walking to Argos ( a toy shop) with one of my friends ( there a guy) to pick up a Stella harmonix doll :3 (but that not important) well anyway while i was we were walking back to my house for some lunch my friend actually kissed me...... i pushed him away and i was in shock but he said to me that my boyfriend zac is never gonna wake up from his comma and he's really liked me for a long time.... what should i do i like both of them should i forget about zac Evan though he saved me and date my friend or turn my friend down i don't wanna upset either of them >.<
Back to top Go down
winxclub117
Lovix Fairy
Lovix Fairy
winxclub117

Musa Helia
Hobbies : watching winx club,eating,sleeping,listening 2 music,playing games,trolling my brother,being awesome,chilling with friends and family

PostSubject: Re: I need advices.....problems with love    I need advices.....problems with love Eo1pl7YSat Apr 13, 2013 10:44 pm

wow this sounds like one of those love dramas on tv :| . anyway if u think zac is never gonna wake up from his comma then go with the dude who kissed u.But if u really really love zac then just wait and hope that he wakes up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/winxclub117?feature=mhee
Awesomesauce
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Awesomesauce

Stella Riven
Location : Undecided. I'm moving and probably won't be updating this.
Hobbies : I... I can't remember. But my friends say I like to sing.

PostSubject: Re: I need advices.....problems with love    I need advices.....problems with love Eo1pl7YSat Apr 13, 2013 11:05 pm

Wait, you're 11 and you have a boyfriend who is in a coma. Woah. Woooooaaaah. Anyway, all I can say is that you need time. Tell him that once you know for sure he isn't waking up, you'll think about it. Cause you kind of need to be into him in order to be his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
MaryKateGirl17
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
MaryKateGirl17

Stella Helia
Hobbies : winx fanart

PostSubject: Re: I need advices.....problems with love    I need advices.....problems with love Eo1pl7YSat Apr 13, 2013 11:45 pm

I never knew 11 year olds could have this kind of drama. Anyways, only time will tell. You have to stay faithful to zac first and be sure he is never going to wake up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/marykatelove17
JAD2350
Lovix Fairy
Lovix Fairy

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: I need advices.....problems with love    I need advices.....problems with love Eo1pl7YSat Apr 13, 2013 11:58 pm

Here is what I would do if I were you. i would not tell your boyfriend what happened cause some things should remain unsaid because it'll just cause cause drama. You guys will probably break up or he'll end up cheating on you and use that excuse, "I forgave you, so you have to forgive me..."

And even if he forgives you, basically you will not be able to even talk to you friend because your boyfriend will no longer trust him and he may beat him up (depending on what kind of guy he is). I wouldn't say a thing to your boyfriend. I suggest you tell you friend that it was a mistake and tell him to not tell anyone what happened.

But on the other hand, you didn't kiss your friend; he kissed you. I think you should just say to your boyfriend the same thing you just wrote. You definitely need to tell him though because he has a right to know. I would tell your boyfriend how you felt but you need to tell him as soon as possible or it'll seem sketchy.

Sorry. I'm a little at war with myself. Very Happy I would probably choose the second choice though. It's best to have an honest relationship or it won't be a relationship at all. Sure, he will be mad, but he'll know the truth. Stay faithful to your boyfriend. And after all, you didn't kiss your friend; he kiss you.

But anyway, it's completely your choice. I hope this helps in any way. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I need advices.....problems with love    I need advices.....problems with love Eo1pl7YSun Apr 14, 2013 12:29 am

MaryKateGirl17 wrote:
I never knew 11 year olds could have this kind of drama. Anyways, only time will tell. You have to stay faithful to zac first and be sure he is never going to wake up.

IKR, in my class I know now there's this type of drama *not comas but less*

Only time will tell- Zac might wake up and tada- happy relationship! Like MK said, stay faithful to Zac. Once he wakes up, he'll find your with the other guy, and that'll cause even more drama. You don't want two guys fighting over you, who knows what'll happen? They'll go crazy and give you gifts- oh, well, now I'm naming those typical love dramas on TV.

Anyway, if you can't handle being with one guy or the other, just think about it, with deep thoughts. Who cares about you most? Who likes you most? If that doesn't succeed, break up. Or just tell the guy who kissed you that you're in love with Zac instead, and ask if it's okay for you two to remain friends. If he says no (seriously, why would he even SAY that) explain how you feel about Zac. Don't go in depth, it'll make him jealous.

Besides, if you don't mind me asking, did you see him in a coma, or did that guy just tell you? If he just told you, he probably is lying, and you should go check on Zac if possible. Well, if he's not lying and as you do check, my mistake.

As Anya the Awesomesauce (lol) said, you have to be into him to like him. You can't break up within a day- you have to have hope and stay loyal to Zac- and someday that'll pay off. He will wake up, if you never give up hope. Smile
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: I need advices.....problems with love    I need advices.....problems with love Eo1pl7YMon Apr 15, 2013 1:55 pm

xowinxfangirlxo wrote:
something happened today.. i was walking to Argos ( a toy shop) with one of my friends ( there a guy) to pick up a Stella harmonix doll :3 (but that not important) well anyway while i was we were walking back to my house for some lunch my friend actually kissed me...... i pushed him away and i was in shock but he said to me that my boyfriend zac is never gonna wake up from his comma and he's really liked me for a long time.... what should i do i like both of them should i forget about zac Evan though he saved me and date my friend or turn my friend down i don't wanna upset either of them >.<
Well I'm happy enough to say that I could help!
First of all you'll have to wait till Zac either (Hopefully) wakes up or (Hopefully not) dies...
Second of all.. Don't get too attached to the other person who kissed you
Third of all... You should probably tell your mother about it!
Forth and most important YOU should NOT give him a chance to flirt.. Or you'll fall in love with him from head to toes and when Zac (hopefully) wakes up.. It's going to come crashing on you like confetti except it's going to be the bits of your broken heart! And I definitely don't want you in such positon!
I feel so sorry for you Lucy especially on the day of the accident.. I'm glad you made it out alive.. But he sadly didn't.. Sad Don't feel guilty for that... Things in life happens to either learn from them or experience feelings we had never felt! I hope he is better now and that everything is okay! Again I feel so sorry for you and your parents and Zac and his parents! (And the way i'm seeing it,is that kind of guys (The person who kissed you) is going to use you,get you pregnant at 16 and run away with with the wind. You shouldn't trust him. I'm really sorry for saying that but you have to see things from other points of perspective!)
Back to top Go down
MaryKateGirl17
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
MaryKateGirl17

Stella Helia
Hobbies : winx fanart

PostSubject: Re: I need advices.....problems with love    I need advices.....problems with love Eo1pl7YMon Apr 15, 2013 2:01 pm

I agree with Sarah. You don't want to make a drastic decision and rush into another relationship with a guy just because of one kiss. For all you know, they could be a playa. It's best to be faithful as much as possible and then even then, see whether this guy is worth dating.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/marykatelove17
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Making fanarts, Tumblr-ing, studying, using the computer, FANGIRLING, and watching Winx Club of course!

PostSubject: Re: I need advices.....problems with love    I need advices.....problems with love Eo1pl7YMon Apr 15, 2013 2:04 pm

WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!! You are 11, and you already have a boyfriend?! Thats too young... But anyways...
I say that you shouldn't go with that friend who kissed you, I am sure your boyfriend still loves you. Just tell him that you still love your bf.
Don't go with him, I am sure your bf will be shocked when he sees you going out with someone...
That is gonna be a big fight girl, I tell you that...
So...don't ever leave your bf, it will hurt him greatly! Leave the guy who kissed you alone...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need advices.....problems with love    I need advices.....problems with love Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

I need advices.....problems with love
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next