Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Story inspired from Winx Club 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Story inspired from Winx Club 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Story inspired from Winx Club 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Story inspired from Winx Club Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Story inspired from Winx Club Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Story inspired from Winx Club Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Story inspired from Winx Club Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Story inspired from Winx Club Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Story inspired from Winx Club Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Story inspired from Winx Club Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Story inspired from Winx Club Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Story inspired from Winx Club Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Story inspired from Winx Club

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Story inspired from Winx Club Empty
PostSubject: Story inspired from Winx Club   Story inspired from Winx Club Eo1pl7YSun Apr 07, 2013 7:30 pm

hey guys! see I've been planning to write a book length story for ages now, but never got around to it because im way too busy with my life -____- but check this and see what you think. This is just a part of it, nowhere near complete -_____- This story was inspired from my fav tv show Winx, but I wont base it on the Winx world, maybe just a few bits of it. I was inspired by the whole fairies them, and I think I wanna write more about them ^^

Chapter 1 - A Whole New World

Here I am, believe me, I didn’t want to be in this situation. I didn’t choose to be who I am right now.
Everything is so confusing, why is this all happening now? Here I am, cowering, shivering; hiding from that menace they tell me is dangerous. What if he finds me? Will I die? Shall I lose everything I have? What do I have? Huh, look at me, being selfish even if others are relying on me. Well, I don’t want them to. If you’re reading this right now Trixie, then good, you’ve got my message. I don’t know who you are, but my head continues to remind me of that name. I think I recall something’s about myself, but I am still not sure, so I will write in this journal everything that I see, hear, feel, touch, smell, and recall.

My name is Carter and I am a fairy.

Yes, I sound crazy. But that is what these people are telling me, they are telling me that I am a Princess. My true self might laugh this off, I don’t know, you tell me. But the me right now isn’t letting off a single giggle. One false move and it could be my last they say; one single whisper is the end.

All I remember was waking up on a frozen road, wearing the same clothing I am wearing right now except it was less scratched and less looking like it was cut and ripped. I stood up, began looking around. I felt sickly, sluggish, spindly, a senile feeling even though I’m still young. I mustered the courage to walk around, observe the area. Bonkers as it may seem, but I saw a lot of, impossible things. Memories began to trigger of books, but all I saw was books and nothing else.

The gentle snow kept on falling, and as I walk further, the more stranger things had become. I saw a beast, though it was nothing like my memories from Earth had shown me. It was different; it had a body, back and legs of a Lion; the head and wings of an Eagle; and an Eagle’s talon as its front feet. It also seemed injured. I didn’t know if I was going to run towards it and aid it, or hide in panic. But, I had to do the right thing. I ripped off the long sleeve of the right side of my shirt, and approached the beast.

I carefully walked towards it, hoping it won’t jump on me. Slowly, I began to come closer, closer, GROWL!! The beast gnarled at me with rage as I stumbled back, slowly backing away. The beast, with its injured left talon, continued to grunt, but for some reason, the fear in me had gone. I reached my hand out to pat the beast as it continued to roar. This didn’t stop me; I continued to extend my arm till my left hand was brushing against the creature’s forehead.

The gnarling and snarling had stopped. The beast sat down by me and began licking its injury. I slowly grabbed the cloth I ripped out from my shirt and slowly wrapped it around the beast’s injury. It made a few moaning noises, almost as if it had hurt when the cloth was being wrapped. The beast then stopped and lied down next to me. I sat there, feeling the warmth emitting from the beast. I felt comfortable with this gentle and soft creature, when its name randomly popped out of my head, Griffin.

The Griffin and I had stayed in the same position for some time, with me feeling its warmth. What I didn't know was that I was being watched. I began to feel this premonition. The Griffin stood up and began to look alerted; it seemed as if the Griffin had sensed what I felt. The Griffin raised its back and looked at me, as if saying that I should ride on it. I looked at the Griffin that once had a face of anger, now a face full of trust. I nodded and jumped on its back.

Rustling surrounded the forest, and fear began to grow in me. Where were those noises coming from? Sundown had strike, and soon everything was dark. The rustling continued on till the dusk was over. It was pitch black, darkness had filled the forest. The gleaming eyes gave me shudders, with a hint of snow. The eyes continued to stare longer; the Griffin looked ready to attack. I gathered up enough courage and yelled “Whoever you are, come out now before we attack you ourselves!”

TBC
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: Story inspired from Winx Club   Story inspired from Winx Club Eo1pl7YWed Apr 10, 2013 2:18 pm

That's a really nice story ^-^ It's like the first episode of winx club ever.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven
Hobbies : Stalking People from a distance

PostSubject: Re: Story inspired from Winx Club   Story inspired from Winx Club Eo1pl7YWed Apr 10, 2013 2:44 pm

Nice! I love it! Good job.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Story inspired from Winx Club   Story inspired from Winx Club Eo1pl7YWed Apr 10, 2013 3:12 pm

Thanks so much you guys!!! ^^
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia

PostSubject: Re: Story inspired from Winx Club   Story inspired from Winx Club Eo1pl7YWed Apr 10, 2013 5:26 pm

Is there going to be a sequel to this? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Story inspired from Winx Club   Story inspired from Winx Club Eo1pl7YWed Apr 10, 2013 6:14 pm

Aahah lol im still working on the story plot XDD
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia

PostSubject: Re: Story inspired from Winx Club   Story inspired from Winx Club Eo1pl7YWed Apr 10, 2013 6:42 pm

One Crazy Question.. How has Carter tamed the griffin if Carter doesn't have animal powers? :3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Story inspired from Winx Club   Story inspired from Winx Club Eo1pl7YWed Apr 10, 2013 6:52 pm

SarahTheGirlieGamer wrote:
One Crazy Question.. How has Carter tamed the griffin if Carter doesn't have animal powers? :3

Ahaha it will be explained later on in the story ^^
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia

PostSubject: Re: Story inspired from Winx Club   Story inspired from Winx Club Eo1pl7YWed Apr 10, 2013 6:58 pm

Okay then,I can't wait ^-^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Story inspired from Winx Club   Story inspired from Winx Club Eo1pl7YWed Apr 10, 2013 7:10 pm

Okay well, here is another part of chapter 1 I recently wrote, but I don't think it will stay, who knows. I don't think its good enough,

The Griffin looked about ready to jump on the shadows filling the forest, when a sound of plea came. “Please don’t hurt us oh great powerful one!” they pleaded. I looked at them, funny enough; I was becoming crazier than I thought. The people I was in front of who are pleading for their lives are dwarves. Yes, dwarves.

“Umm, why were you guys watching us?” I asked curiously as they kneeled in front of me.

“Well your highness, we were trying to see if you are the one. They said that the princess of all fairies will be the only one to tame the savage beast of Meldin, and since you’ve tamed the legendary beast; Griffin, it seems so that you are the lost Princess of Meldin. Please, spare us your highness!” they explained and pleaded at the same time. I looked at them with the biggest curious look I could pull off so far, but they didn’t seem convinced.
“Look, I don’t know what’s going on but I am not the person you are looking for! I am just an, uh, umm, I, I can’t say okay? But I do know that I am from Earth!” I added. This had to be a joke!

“Earth? You mean that legendary alternate dimension of Meldin? We’re sorry Princess, but we don’t think that place exists. Plus, there is no way anyone can ever go there. It is only in the legends.” they replied.

I had to get back to Earth! All that madness was taking every inch of my sanity. Wait, no. Maybe I am still dreaming! “Wakey-wakey Carter!” I told myself as I tried to wake myself up. No, nothing!

“Princess, the sooner you believe you are in Meldin, the better! We really need your help!” they continued. I don’t know what to do anymore, and this is just too confusing!

“Look, fine, I will help you with whatever it is you need me to help you with, but first, you must help me regain my memories.” I finished, waiting to see if they were going to accept my agreement.

They looked at me curiously, and then huddled. I could hear their a little bit of their conversation, about: memories, the Queen, time and space, legends. I guess I am suppose to play the memory deprived damsel in distress who becomes some kind of warrior to fight off some evil witch, wow. But, I felt relieved because the way I was thinking and talking was way different than the way I did before, I was becoming myself once again.

“Princess-“they began.

I got really annoyed by the fact that they kept on calling me Princess, so I unintentionally yelled “Stop calling me Princess! I am not a Princess! I am not even from here!”

They looked at me, startled. Oops, I didn’t mean to do that. I apologized to them and let them go on with what they were saying.

“To find your lost memories, then we must go to the Memorata Labyrinth. It is a magical area in Meldin where you may be able to restore your memories once again. However, we do not know how to find the Labyrinth, so we apologize.” they finished. I looked at them, pulled a smile and said my thank you.

“Well, I guess we should find it in the morning. It’s almost getting late, do you guys know a place where I can stay?” I asked. They all nodded, grabbed my hands and led me to a small little house.

It was their house, and it was pretty cute. They made me a bed, gave me food, and served me. I was thankful to them. As I closed my eyes, I began to wonder, what were their names? I sat up, but then noticed that they were all sleeping soundly, so I decided to lie back down on my comfy bed.

What’s happening? This is just way too crazy. It’s like a story, I mean with the monsters and the worlds and places and stuff, and I’m supposed to be the main character? Sigh, I guess there’s no helping it. But how do I get my memory back? How am I supposed to go back to Earth? I just wish I could know what’s going on; I wish someone would tell me. Will this story get a happy ending? Will I get an ever after? Please, tomorrow when I wake up, I want to go back home, with all my precious memories. I want the way back home. I want to know who I really am, where I come from, not what these people are telling me. I just wish I would wake up from this nightmare.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story inspired from Winx Club   Story inspired from Winx Club Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Story inspired from Winx Club
Page 1 of 1