Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Gemix Girls Episode 2: Swamp Conflict 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Gemix Girls Episode 2: Swamp Conflict 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gemix Girls Episode 2: Swamp Conflict 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Gemix Girls Episode 2: Swamp Conflict Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Gemix Girls Episode 2: Swamp Conflict Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Gemix Girls Episode 2: Swamp Conflict Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Gemix Girls Episode 2: Swamp Conflict Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Gemix Girls Episode 2: Swamp Conflict Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Gemix Girls Episode 2: Swamp Conflict Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Gemix Girls Episode 2: Swamp Conflict Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Gemix Girls Episode 2: Swamp Conflict Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Gemix Girls Episode 2: Swamp Conflict Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Gemix Girls Episode 2: Swamp Conflict

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Gemix Girls Episode 2: Swamp Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Gemix Girls Episode 2: Swamp Conflict   Gemix Girls Episode 2: Swamp Conflict Eo1pl7YMon Nov 26, 2012 6:38 pm

LAST TIME ON GEMIX GIRLS: Kaymae finally arrives to Alfea, and meets the Princess of Earth, Roxy. They get on well together, but can they survive what's in store for them next?

"Kaymae, wake up.." whispered a soft voice on my ear. Mum?

"Alright Mum! Just 5 more minutes and I'll get up!" I replied crankily. I heard a small laugh, and finally knew it wasn't my Mum, it was Roxy.

"Roxy? Is that you?" I stupidly asked. She once again gave a small laugh and finally replied "Yeah, it's me. Wake up sleepyhead! Don't you remember our trip to the Black Mud Swamp?" she asked sarcastically.

"Tell them I'm sick alright?" I asked annoyingly. She just kept on laughing and finally grabbed my lazy bum off the bed. I looked at her to show that I'm annoyed and finally went to the shower.
After taking a shower and having breakfast at the cafeteria with Roxy, we finally went to class.

"Welcome girls! Welcome to a new year here at Alfea! My name is Proffesor Palladium and today we have a special guest! She's an alumni to this school and a guardian fairy of the magical universe, let us all welcome Flora!" he greeted cheerfully.

When Flora entered, smiled, and waved, everyone began screaming like wild! They really are celebrities! Beside me was Roxy who was looking at Flora directly, both of them exchanging looks. Roxy then took me by the arm and pointed at me. She mouthed my name to Flora, and she mouthed Hi. I smiled.

"Girls, please sit down immediately! Flora here has something to say!" Proffesor Palladium requested.

We all sat down and listened to Flora intently.

"Hi girls! Oh, I could still remember years ago when I was just like all of you! Today, we will be going to the place where me and my friends went during the course of our years. To the Black Mud Swamp!” she said as we all stood up and followed her.

After Proffesor Palladium transported us to the Black Mud Swamp, we began listening to Flora once again talking about how the harmony of the Swamp and Nature is so harmonic and mystifying. Finally, after long explanations, we were put into groups of three. I was grouped with Roxy and this girl named Lucy. Lucy was from Solaria and she’s a sun fairy.

Our quest was to gather these rare herbs for a prize of having a private lesson with the maestro herself, Flora. I know she isn’t Bloom, but if this is the only way I could go and finally meet Bloom, then I will take my chance!

“So, you guys got any ideas where that plant thing is?” asked Roxy. Both me and Lucy just shrugged and continuously walk in the swamp. “Let’s keep going! Maybe we can find it much easier if we-“ Lucy was cut off due to her voice suddenly weakening. At first, we were curious as to what she was so stunned about, but then it appeared, in front of us, a GIANT SNAKE!!! This isn’t just like a snake that is big, it’s GINORMOUS! The three of us began screaming and ran back to where we came from.

“Girls! This isn’t the time to be screaming! Roxy Charmix!!” yelled Roxy as she begins to transform. Her Charmix outfit is a sparkly light sea-green, one armed top that has two pale lavender straps holding it over her right shoulder. She has a light green short skirt with a greenish-yellow belt over them. Her shoes are light green boots with white heels and pink socks. She has a fingerless glove on her right hand that reaches between her arm and her elbow. Her wings are green and purple with teal tips.

As Lucy and I stood there, our faces full of fear, Roxy began attacking the monster, shouting out spells and releasing attacks. “Scorpion Tail! Wolf Talon!” yelled Roxy as she constantly attacks the monster. I stood there vulnerable and frightened as well as shocked. Unable to move, the create approaches its tail towards me when something got in the way! It was Lucy! She threw herself in place of me! We both came flying towards the tree and crashed. There she lies on my thighs, unconscious. When both of us were hit, I heard Roxy yell “Kaymae! Lucy! Nooo!”.

She was furious! But, not everyone can be lucky. Sadly, Roxy was then hit with a very strong attack she transformed back and crashed unto the mud of the swamp.

Anger. It’s the very thing that keeps me standing right now. Vengeance. “You will pay monster! You will pay!” I yelled. My eyes were burning like the fire of the dragon flame. With a flash of light, I shouted the words that were inside my head…..

“Kaymae Charmix!”

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
NEXT TIME ON GEMIX GIRLS: Kaymae, with anger, finally transforms into her Charmix! But, the battle is not over yet for it has just begun! Will she make it through, or will she and her friends be devoured by the creature?

AUTHOR: Guys, please tell me if it's too long! I want you guys to be interested alright? So please tell me if you want me to shorten it up and please post!

Miss the first chapter? Well, here it is! Don't forget to read it!
https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com/t1205-gemix-girls-chap-1-enter-alfea#49245

Last edited by PrinceAbeash on Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gemix Girls Episode 2: Swamp Conflict   Gemix Girls Episode 2: Swamp Conflict Eo1pl7YMon Nov 26, 2012 7:55 pm

Awesome story, and it's not too long Smile
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy
Hobbies : Being Creative

PostSubject: Re: Gemix Girls Episode 2: Swamp Conflict   Gemix Girls Episode 2: Swamp Conflict Eo1pl7YMon Nov 26, 2012 8:21 pm

Wow, i love where this is going. Keep on bringing them. :cheers:
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Gemix Girls Episode 2: Swamp Conflict   Gemix Girls Episode 2: Swamp Conflict Eo1pl7YTue Nov 27, 2012 1:03 am

wow this is really good keep it up
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
Awesomesauce
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Awesomesauce

Stella Riven
Location : Undecided. I'm moving and probably won't be updating this.
Hobbies : I... I can't remember. But my friends say I like to sing.

PostSubject: Re: Gemix Girls Episode 2: Swamp Conflict   Gemix Girls Episode 2: Swamp Conflict Eo1pl7YTue Nov 27, 2012 1:14 am

I love it! Your story is so interesting and very well written. I can't wait to see where you go from here.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gemix Girls Episode 2: Swamp Conflict   Gemix Girls Episode 2: Swamp Conflict Eo1pl7YTue Nov 27, 2012 11:26 am

tnx everyone! I will be writing more of them during my free times!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gemix Girls Episode 2: Swamp Conflict   Gemix Girls Episode 2: Swamp Conflict Eo1pl7YTue Nov 27, 2012 8:09 pm

Yay! Smile Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gemix Girls Episode 2: Swamp Conflict   Gemix Girls Episode 2: Swamp Conflict Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Gemix Girls Episode 2: Swamp Conflict
Page 1 of 1