Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

I think its time to believe.... - Page 6 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

I think its time to believe.... - Page 6 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I think its time to believe.... - Page 6 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
I think its time to believe.... - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
I think its time to believe.... - Page 6 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
I think its time to believe.... - Page 6 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
I think its time to believe.... - Page 6 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
I think its time to believe.... - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
I think its time to believe.... - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
I think its time to believe.... - Page 6 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
I think its time to believe.... - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
I think its time to believe.... - Page 6 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

I think its time to believe....

Go down 
+19
Hungergamesgirl
Mockingjay23
zaya
DarkerShining
JAD2350
Chocoroko
Winx_Bloom :)
xTheBelievixClubx
NaomiWinx83
firebid1030
vili567
DuncanSirenix14
Nicola_C
Amalthea Orion
DI ZIO
SwordArtOnline
Winxisawesome
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
~ForeverChloe~
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
~ForeverChloe~
Lovix Fairy
Lovix Fairy
~ForeverChloe~

Hobbies : love to read, love to write, LOVE TO LISTEN TO MUSIC!!!!!

I think its time to believe.... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: I think its time to believe....   I think its time to believe.... - Page 6 Eo1pl7YSun Nov 04, 2012 12:41 am

First topic message reminder :

I think its time to believe Nabu is not coming back

i saw the Christmas episode and not to spoil this but... No Nabu at all i am about to lose hope about Nabu coming back..
i mean will he really come back? Or is he really gone?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
JAD2350
Lovix Fairy
Lovix Fairy

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: I think its time to believe....   I think its time to believe.... - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Jan 14, 2013 1:24 am

I'm pretty sure that Nabu will return this season. The Winx Club all receive on wish. But according to episode 13, they will not recieve it until they have completed their mission and had mastered their powers.

So I do not believe that Nabu will return at the start of part 2. I think he'll return during the middle of part 2, like at episode 19-20.

But I do assume that he will come back. If he doesn't, Rainbow made a horrible decision of not allowing him to come back.

---

And as for Roy, I don't really like them as a couple. They don't hang out that much. The only scenes that we had seen some love and affection between them was from episode 8.

Aisha seemed pretty sad and wasn't looking for anyone else to be with. But Roy has made eye contact with her and she smiled back.

Also, in a future episode, they had a race and it had look like they were having much fun.
Back to top Go down
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia
Hobbies : sitting outside your window

PostSubject: Re: I think its time to believe....   I think its time to believe.... - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Jan 14, 2013 1:50 am

JAD2350 wrote:
I'm pretty sure that Nabu will return this season. The Winx Club all receive on wish. But according to episode 13, they will not recieve it until they have completed their mission and had mastered their powers.

So I do not believe that Nabu will return at the start of part 2. I think he'll return during the middle of part 2, like at episode 19-20.

But I do assume that he will come back. If he doesn't, Rainbow made a horrible decision of not allowing him to come back.

---

And as for Roy, I don't really like them as a couple. They don't hang out that much. The only scenes that we had seen some love and affection between them was from episode 8.

Aisha seemed pretty sad and wasn't looking for anyone else to be with. But Roy has made eye contact with her and she smiled back.

Also, in a future episode, they had a race and it had look like they were having much fun.
If he doesn't come back, I would officially disown Rainbow Razz

Aisha and Nabu were such a great couple, considering they hated each other to start off with. I wouldn't like to see Aisha with Roy, it just wouldn't be right. But I guess we don't really know much about him, so we can't just judge him for something he may not be. I think Aisha does like Roy, but not in a boyfriend way. If Aisha does start to like him, Rainbow could put a twist in the plot and make her choose to bring Nabu back or not. But does Aisha really need that? I don't think so. I really do hope Nabu comes back though, he's too awesome to stay dead (or in a coma).
Back to top Go down
Chocoroko
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Chocoroko

Aisha Brandon
Hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: I think its time to believe....   I think its time to believe.... - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Jan 14, 2013 2:48 am

If Aisha and Nabu's relationship were to be written off (likely chance it won't) then I wouldn't believe my eyes. They've been a couple/engaged since I started watching the third season on 4Kids (2007 we're talking here), and to see the love continue throughout 2009/2011/2012, it would be devastating. All that development, and Aisha's growth for nothing? No thanks Rai Due/Rainbow. (Whoever runs the show now). But thinking positively, I'm sure Iginio wouldn't throw a twist like that into the show.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Pokemandroid18
DarkerShining
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
DarkerShining

PostSubject: Re: I think its time to believe....   I think its time to believe.... - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Jan 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Nicola_C wrote:
I was thinking about that. I mean There could be more spirit people like Daphne and the Three Witches who can possess something. I mean Nabu would have to have a body but I was thinking something along the lines of when they restore Nabu, the spirit had secretly come along for the ride and as soon as his body was restored the spirit took over because Nabu was still kind of weak. That would be cool.

Ooh, that's a pretty cool idea.
Back to top Go down
zaya
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
zaya

Hobbies : swim,listen music,read books

PostSubject: Re: I think its time to believe....   I think its time to believe.... - Page 6 Eo1pl7YFri Jan 25, 2013 1:49 pm

he will come back soon i believe Smile
Back to top Go down
Mockingjay23
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Mockingjay23

Musa Riven
Hobbies : singing, irish dancing, paranormal

PostSubject: Re: I think its time to believe....   I think its time to believe.... - Page 6 Eo1pl7YSat Feb 09, 2013 8:57 pm

i think Aisha is going to use the wish to bring Nabu back!
Back to top Go down
http://www.staggeringbeauty.com/
Hungergamesgirl
Enchantix Fairy
Enchantix Fairy
Hungergamesgirl

Hobbies : I like singing,cheerleading,acting and irish dance

PostSubject: Re: I think its time to believe....   I think its time to believe.... - Page 6 Eo1pl7YSat Feb 09, 2013 9:04 pm

NO!!!!! HE WILL COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nabu is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mockingjay23
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Mockingjay23

Musa Riven
Hobbies : singing, irish dancing, paranormal

PostSubject: Re: I think its time to believe....   I think its time to believe.... - Page 6 Eo1pl7YSat Feb 09, 2013 9:49 pm

dude i just said it very possible he'll come by the wish. Calm down hungergamesgirl
Back to top Go down
http://www.staggeringbeauty.com/
Hungergamesgirl
Enchantix Fairy
Enchantix Fairy
Hungergamesgirl

Hobbies : I like singing,cheerleading,acting and irish dance

PostSubject: Re: I think its time to believe....   I think its time to believe.... - Page 6 Eo1pl7YSat Feb 09, 2013 9:57 pm

Nabu has 2 come back!!!!!!!!!!!! HE HAS TO!!!!
Back to top Go down
MaryKateGirl17
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
MaryKateGirl17

Stella Helia
Hobbies : winx fanart

PostSubject: Re: I think its time to believe....   I think its time to believe.... - Page 6 Eo1pl7YSun Feb 10, 2013 5:01 am

I think its possible that Aisha will use her wish to bring back Nabu. He just has to come back. If he doesn't, the show will die. They were the perfect couple, especially because I feel they were the one of the most realistic couples, as in they weren't all lovey dovey at first. They grew together and it would be sad after waiting this long for part 2 to find out that Nabu will never return, which would be a great turning point for the season.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/marykatelove17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think its time to believe....   I think its time to believe.... - Page 6 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

I think its time to believe....
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next